It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out this UFO video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Real or Fake??

video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
looks a little bit like a blimp when it zooms in, like the goodyear blimp.
A case of mistaken identity?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
didn't know blimps ould move that fast at the end of the video

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I was goin to say that it just looks like a blimp but then it shot off at the end so... dunno. It seems odd how the camera zooms out just before it shoots off.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Double post sorry.

[edit on 24-1-2006 by conspiracy123]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy123
didn't know blimps ould move that fast at the end of the video

Lol i didnt know it zoomed anywhere for some reason it cuts off for me just after it zooms back out.
If its a fast mover then i dont know, does look blimp shaped zoomed in.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Sorry for that double post btw.
Yer if i didnt see see that zoomy bit at the end then it would look like a blimp.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I guess it wouldn't rele be that hard to fake. All you have to do is just rewind the footage really fast at the end to make it look like it zooms off in the other direction.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
maybe someone threw a football and recorded it. Then edited it slower then at the end made it a few times faster to make it look like it went very fast. just a thought.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
george lucas (tm)
would be proud.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
i was thinking the blimp speeded up thaing also, but if you look closely, it does float around randomly (not in one direction) while the camera is focused in (relative to clouds in background)...

so a blimp would kinda not do that kind of movement...

next thought?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
the overhang that is above the cameraman is perfect for someone to be standing there with a fishing pole with an object on a line.FAKE

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
if it was on a fishing line then i dont think someone could move a fishing rod that fast or in that... style at the end of the video (when it shot off)

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It was moving so fast at the end the camera persons reaction to it was delayed.. it was moving way to fast to be anything from earth assuming this is a "real video".

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
yer, exposing humans to acceleration like that could possibily kill them. However that provides evidence that the pilot of the 'craft' was not human if it can survive G force that intense. I got a ride in in a Ferrari yesterday and the acceleration on that was really intense so i cant even begin to imagine what it feels like inside that UFO.

[edit on 26-1-2006 by conspiracy123]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I say fake ... it's reminds me A LOT of that WTC ufo that people recorded from the chopper ( which by the way turn out to be fake too ) . The way that it speeds off like that in the end ... just like the wtc video .

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
i can't see any reason to discredit it so im gona say i think its real

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Maybe it was one of these

video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Been discussed before. Try searching for 'bulgarian ufo' - I believe thats where it is from. (or some other east-european country)

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GArnold
It was moving so fast at the end the camera persons reaction to it was delayed.. it was moving way to fast to be anything from earth assuming this is a "real video".

fishing rods are available here as well as off world.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join