It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: wisvol
In fact, I'm sure laying my greetings down right hear couldn't be much graver than a youthful overflow of zeal.

I'll adopt you Wisvol!

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Thanks Ghost! I will message you when I need assistance. I appreciate all of the experienced ATS members willing to help us newbies.

SG

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideGirl2217

Thanks Ghost! I will message you when I need assistance. I appreciate all of the experienced ATS members willing to help us newbies.

SG

Alrighty

Also, if you ever need an avatar made just send me a private message with the details or post in this topic. Resident graphics guru at your service!

edit on 4/3/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Thanks again! I am sure you will be very helpful to me.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideGirl2217

Ghost...I have no idea how long I have to wait to be able to send messages. It says I can only send msgs to ATS Admin...do you know??? Thx again

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideGirl2217

Ah yes, I forgot that you'll need to have 20 posts before you can send private messages. But, now you have 30, so perhaps since you last tried to send a private message you were under that number?

Try once more, if it doesn't work you can bring up the issue in the Boards & Questions forum.

The forum admin -SkepticOverlord- is working on improvements all around the forum at the moment, so it may be bugged. But test it out again before you make a topic about the issue, seeing has you have 30 posts now.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
adopt me

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I am new as well. Would appreciate the adoption

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2head
adopt me

originally posted by: Psychotics
I am new as well. Would appreciate the adoption

Feel free to send me a private message anytime or post here with any questions you may have. (you'll need 20 posts before the forums allows you to send private messages)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MorningtonCrescent

I am newbie here but how could new thread ??

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I am "enlightened" as to my slavery. I have been running a blog to inform others as to the depth of the "rabbit hole" with a pathetic readership. I can't fight this war alone and I feel very alone right now. From the financiers down all the way to me and all in between I am sickened, disgusted and alienated. I'm reaching out for help. Do things really have to get much worse? I know a lot of people who know some of the truth but don't want to rock the boat. They don't want to rid themselves of the value system they have been conditioned to. This is absurd! I will risk and sacrifice all to light that spark. I'm very depressed right now. I know change is slow but bloody he'll, what does it take. I just know I can't give up. I just want to help 1 person at a time to awaken. I'm probably posting my intro in the wrong spot. I need help in many ways! I hope I've come to the right spot...

edit on 21-3-2016 by SANDMAN1210 because: Left out important info.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
new here

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: eveeve
new here

Welcome to the forums eveeve. If you need any help with anything just ask

Also, If you're ever in need of an Avatar, custom or otherwise, just head over to the Avatar Creation's Thread and I'll conjure one up for you

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hey guys i'm new around, I've been reading ATS for a time now but just recently decided to make an account to post on the forum, seems like a good time. If anyone wants to adopt me HMU i'm more than glad to meet people with the same interests as me.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorningtonCrescent
are you a new member, confused about the murky ways of ATS?

I certainly am, count me in!

I just joined today, after a couple days' perusal and reading the site's mission statement:

The simple yet effective motto of our membership is "deny ignorance", which signifies an effort to apply the principals of critical thought and peer review to the provocative topics covered within. More than a slogan, our members have embraced the motto as our collective cultural standard, demanding all to aspire to a higher standard.

I'm a critical thinker, keen to "deny ignorance" where I see it, and adhere to this "cultural standard"... And yet, most of the threads I have read so far have been arguments from ignorance, incredulity, and assertion. I have read a number of threads that reject empirical evidence and peer analysis in favour of personal opinion, faith, and confirmation bias.. I think members of this site should be held accountable to their stated motto, and I wish to help facillitate that...

So, will anyone adopt me and show me the ropes?
edit on 6-4-2016 by skepticaloverload because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I'm new as of about 20 mins ago.....would love to be adopted.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I'm happy to be adopted..

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Does someone have room in their tribe for one more?
I can usually be found lurking in the Fragile earth realms but all discussion is good as bending ones brain and beliefs is good for the soul!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is a super awesome idea, and I would love to be adopted, as I'm about as new as it gets. Anyone willing to take me on as a charge (and you're greatly appreciated!) can reach me via Skype (PM for Skype handle). Thanks!
edit on 1752016 by dezarect because: Wanted to correct a grammatical mistake.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I am pretty new around here - came back after quite a few years wandering the interwebs, abut am here now.

I am happy to adopt a few if people have questions or need help - if I do not know an answer I will probably be able to ask someone who does know.

Drop me a PM and I will get back to you. Just mention what it is for please.

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join