It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cave Monster Thing With pic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I dont know if its made up or wat, but i wanted to know of any one else has seen anyhting about it??

here is the link

is this story true or wat?

id look but i got no idea wat words to use

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
No, it's fake. A prop at some amusement park, in the UK I believe.

There really should be a sticky on the popular pics that keep popping up over and over.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
It's in the Cheddar gorge and Showcaves i believe.
It is not a fake but it is a model lol

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Yeah, its fake. I was fooled by it a looong time ago.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I've seen this thing on a site about Chupacabras, it defienitly looks fake though.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
And even if it's real that ain't no human you can see the facial and head structure and no human decomposes that way.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Here is a great read for you, lol...-
Ted the caver, have you heard?

Enjoy! The picture you mention surfaces here quite frequently.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Journey

Even though this is fake it still gives me the willies, lol. I watched a movie recently called The Decent , it hasn't been released here in the US yet(only in the UK so far), but with some searching online I'll bet you'll find a copy. Anyways it's a scary ass movie. The first half of the film is realistic. The film really sets you up for a big scare. It's actually the first movie that scared me since I was real little.

After seeing that film, I'm scared to read the Ted the Caver. But I'm gonna suck it and be a man lol.

That's one crazy short story. It's just like the movie I mentioned lol. If you liked this story, make a point to find a copy of this film it's creepy as all hell.
[edit on 22-1-2006 by ReginalBigsby]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Again, the photo looks quite "blurry", but that could be from the humidity of the cave.

If only it was a clearer photo, I would investigate more, but for now, I'll pass.....

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
if you belive that.................................................... ok so it looked kinda real but it looked kinda like a painting but W/e

--YOURS TRULY--

cooldude76

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
For those that missed this here is a link and a Pick from a while back.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReginalBigsby

Even though this is fake it still gives me the willies, lol. I watched a movie recently called The Decent , it hasn't been released here in the US yet(only in the UK so far), but with some searching online I'll bet you'll find a copy. Anyways it's a scary ass movie. The first half of the film is realistic. The film really sets you up for a big scare. It's actually the first movie that scared me since I was real little.

After seeing that film, I'm scared to read the Ted the Caver. But I'm gonna suck it and be a man lol.

That's one crazy short story. It's just like the movie I mentioned lol. If you liked this story, make a point to find a copy of this film it's creepy as all hell.

Thanks, I'll look for a copy and - sounds like a good movie.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Wow, that Ted the caver story is a little chilling. Is it supposed to cut off at page eleven, or is that just the evil work of my browser trying to force me to give up and go to sleep?

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Nah it cuts off. Kindof a crappy way to create suspense huh? Creative nontheless.

That damn cave monster pic is the biggest load of crap ever. I am so sick of seeing that thing.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Any more info on the Ted the Caver story to update us all ? I must admit i enjoyed reading it so would be glad of any further info...

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Last I heard the thing hasnt been updated in ages, so its assumed that it is supposed to end that way. If this guy really disappeared into that hole CNN would have reported it. They love crap like that.

Silly hoax, but kudos for an entertaining story.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   

read most of that cave story.

creeped me out something fierce, Im willing to bet its true.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
uh well it says "unusual unexplained fossil" and its not a fossil

and i saw that figure in a museum, its a model of wat they think el chupacabra looks like i like to call it el chup

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
i remember a site that gave the story of this fake.
the story was like a guy an his 2 friends where in the cave an 1 of them desided to look in another area ...by himself...a couple minutes after the other to heard a scream.
they ran after the sound only to find a part of his mutilated camera an that picture on his digital camera

but yea it is a fake

if anyone find the site it also had like the disney conspiracy

the site was anomilies unlimited i think,the site is also gone or moved i dont know where

[edit on 28-4-2006 by DalairTheGreat]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl
It's in the Cheddar gorge and Showcaves i believe.
It is not a fake but it is a model lol

A model of what? If it is a model then obviously it is a fake itself but it may represent reality somewhere else. What do you know about it since this is the first I heard about it being a 'model.'

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join