It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NUKE

page: 1

join
share:
Mad

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The larges nuclear weapon was the Tsar bomb the shockwave cirlced the world 3 times thats not the scary part IT'S NOT OURS RUSSIA
www.vce.com...#

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I recall America invented a 300mt bomb, which would leave a crater 12 miles deep and 300 miles across, (drop it on moscow and set london on fire), one of my friends has seen a dismantled version at some atomic museum.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
In the article was mentioned that the US had a problem with the USSR fighting wars of 'National Liberation'and it was considered !'communist intervention'! for the Soviets to do so?,hmmm,seems our government have become hipocrites,hmmm.like we didn't know that already.
Hmm,Hmm,.....

Mad

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The Bomb was down sized from 900 KT

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
It was designed as a 100 Megaton weapon but they downsized it for the test

ID

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine....

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Quote from article
A bomb this size is virtually useless militarily. The efficient method to destroy a city is with many smaller bombs rather than one huge bomb.

The bomb would weigh 27 Metric tons - hardly the weapon you put on your ICBM or in your long range bomber. This was a piece of Soviet propanganda generated during the Cold War. In fact for city busting, four 1 Megaton bombs would do about the same destruction as a 100 Megaton bomb (and a lot cheaper). Think of how many 200 kt bombs you could make with the material need to make a 100 megaton bomb. The 200 kt bomb will do just as nicely in rearranging you city. It is literally more bang for the buck.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 06:13 AM
link   
antimatter warhead is the way to go. 2 ounces of this combined material will shatter the planet, theoretically, or make a crater the size of australia with a hole deep enough for you to say "hi" to middle earth.

thank goodness they havent invented a singularity inducer... what would you do if the USAF deployed a black hole in your backyard? run? ha...

but really. what would you do? i hope your answer was "pray"

top topics

join