It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 408
<< 405  406  407    409  410  411 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

Thank you for proving my point.

As I sit here at my computer drinking a cup of warm tea, and surfing the web, I honestly don't give a damn what you, amongst billions of other people I don't even know, think of me. If you are really picking up insecure vibes, then you need look no farther than yourself, because I am very comfortable here. Maybe you should have thought of that, before you started posting like you've got an axe to grind.

And if this is an argument, then you win, because I don't really care what your response is going to be, to me telling you that I don't give a damn what you think of me.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ok right Im getting an uncomfertable energy/vibe from this thread. So where does this originate? Is it in me from my interpretation of these replies, is it coming off the text, the screen..what? Its an energy its definatly not an emotion as I sense it around me its not an emotion I have created. So while we are on the topic of energies where does this kind of energy originate?

I know its not just me that will be picking this up so what actually is it?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I love you all, I love you Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, violet(ish), and colours you can't comprehend in this frequency.

With my heart-balls.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Does it feel like a bubble or a wave in your chest
a scattering in your stomach,
or a burning electricity in your navel?

Note if you drink a can of gingerale or something like that, you can feel painful bubbles shoot down your shoulders!

I've also noticed iron/steel bracelets give you intense wrist pain.. my mom gave me a yinyang band and i couldnt wear it for 10 seconds without feeling that, and it wasn't even tight. It reminds me of that story I read of the cat people who wore gold because its very conductive.. for centuries the egyptians thought gold was powerful but it was the people using it... the people were so full of energy, they needed the gold to absorb some... one lady took off her gold bracelet to heal someone and it killed them, just to prove a point, she was consequently stoned to death. True story, so says the subconscious of an individual.

I'm ranting, about awareness, of the bodily kind, lol.

I'd gladly discuss "vibes".. i'm interested in what others have learned. I can feel it in my bottom teeth/lip when I've connected with someone and there is an exchange of attraction.. I believe this is why people kiss, a direct link to the pleasure center, same with the little valves in the ears that you can squeeze to enjoy music more.

I'm done for now. Its cold but i'm going for a bike ride, i need to get in shape, i have mountains to climb and jungles to hack through in a few weeks.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
I love you all, I love you Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, violet(ish), and colours you can't comprehend in this frequency.

With my heart-balls.

Thank you for this. Love is such a warm uplifting and happy energy. You send it well, remember this always and dont ever stop. It is a strong point within you. Im sure all those around you feel it from you as you raise their frequencies.

So are you saying it is from the chakras that these energies originate from, travelling from one persons to anothers? I guess it must be as they are the energy centers within us all. I know we can feel our own chakras very well but I hadn't thought that we could pick up on others...good point.

Thanks again for the good vibes!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

oh hell ya.. very strongly.. but we can filter it out.. I think we let others leach off us if we let them. I've kind of learned to control the flow..

When someone stands/sits next to me, i mostly get uncomfortable feelings in my heart or sacral, it depends on the person.. and i know its not me cuz i dont mind that they're there.. when that happens, i try to "fix them".. I've done this a few times and there is this great warmth, it feels like an energy hug that follows.

Though you say i convey love, those who don't live around me don't know the full story.. Those on here know me best.. but i'm only here when I can project the best of my energies.

I have my things to work out just like everyone else. I might not sound (or if your reading )unloving, but on the inside some days its not so good.

I have a snapping point too, its rare that people can draw it out.. its like a once a year thing.. I must say i discovered my dan tien / sacral/solar plexus area's extremes the hard way last week.. I got angry at my friend and he started yelling and threatening me like a crazy man... i felt so unstable for the rest of the day and it felt like a storm or hot coal was inside my stomach.

You can feel your own insecurities, shyness/ nervousness as a discomfort in the solar plexus, sacral, and hear to some affect.. you might notice this if you start thinking about a task that you don't feel up for.

hmm.. I could go on. I'm much more interested in what others have noticed. To compare. I seem to be having difficulty sensing my root, except through my feet, the earthstar. Sometimes I think I feel my root doing stuff but I think its the sacral, its the confusion.. same with the solar plexus, whether its on the navel or above it.. i feel as though chakras are more bands of energy then points of energy.. they arent so isolated to an area, thats just a tfeeling i get.

Anyways i really SHOULD go. Bye for now.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
How cme nobody ever talks baout LOWER LIGHT BEINGS...

Don't you feel maybe they're getting left out?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

These are discussed at length in antars thread "What you should know about the lower Astrals" its in the Grey area. Good description, lower light beings, never heard them described as that, not sure if they are light beings as such, more just beings.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

What I have found is since opening my chakras Ive had months of only one opening and having to deal with it full on. The others are open in the background but one will be dominant for months, then I'll master it eventually. Its very hard to deal with this, Id much rather have them all come on at once but slowly and with less force. Maybe this has been my fault but its something Ive really not had much control over.

Imagine months of the energy of one chakra and having to deal with that!! Have you ever heard of this before? Its not an inbalance as such just one coming on with full force and I either deal with it and master it or become a broken wreck.

So far Ive had the heart, solar plexus, brow and sacral to deal with, all full on for months each at a time.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

It sounds like a buildup being pushed around or something. Or it could be part of a learning process.. to understand the chakras.. when one is dominant its easier to understand what it does I find.. though it may not be the best. My throat is the one that was born open, despite that i never speak to people (in person), i swear you wouldn't believe it. My brow too sometimes... not to a great deal that I would get extreme visualisations.. but if I close my eyes, my imagination can just create movies for hours.. this combined with a powerful sacral can make me feel like i'm in my imagination and so I used to have a habit of getting sucked into it. But i was afraid of my sacral before, of expressing.. it would only come out with my imagination when I was by myself.

I balance the energies by at least a 5 minute chakra run-down every day... even if i don't want to meditate that day (rare).. but in 5 minutes I can get them where they feel they need to be.. I find sound is most effective for me.. and going with my open throat.. droning mantras to those sounds... i get lost in the "singing", and the tones.. and it really helps.

I have a file I'm trying to replicate and share with people but its taking me a while to work on, finding the sounds/instruments I want for it.

I'm trying to think of how you can deal with them... ok... solar plexus.. just sit down and focus on something else.. too much energy, counter it with some lazyness.
ha, worth a try.

Heart - when my heart is way open, usually i like to ride it out as long as I can.. i wouldnt say to stop loving but perhaps to find the strength in that love, hard to explain.. center it. I know that doesn't help much.

If my throat is too open, i can't stop talking, i just deal with it by not communicating, perhaps doing something hands on.

too rooted? meditate, open the crown to balance it.. un-rooted / too much in the crown.. do something physical..

Too emotional / too sexual.. that shouldnt be a hard one to figure out.

Either way you can deal with all of them with your most effective method of chakra balancing meditation, whatever works for you.

Have fun with that. It could be part of your kundalini dilema.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Ok right Im getting an uncomfertable energy/vibe from this thread.

It was me! No, I think it was just me and YourForever giving each other crap.

I have this peculiarity about me, that when someone ruffles their feathers and proudly puts them on display before me, even though I know that I really don't really care about feathers at all, I'll do my damnedest put on a show myself just to try to get their own faults to humiliate them. I have a mean streak I guess. I hate a sense of arrogance or condescension whatsoever and I will totally amplify it and send it right back just to rile up whoever is pestering me with it. Eventually they are bound to become so emotional that they completely lose control, or else we feel each other out and take it all in jest anyway.

Is it in me from my interpretation of these replies, is it coming off the text, the screen..what?

It had nothing to do with you but when you notice it, think about it, focus on it, it enters your mind just the same.

I like the Tree of Life from the Kabbalah. I think you might would like it, too.

It's a diagram of inter-relating concepts. One person called it a "filing cabinet" for esoteric teachings and concepts. Here is what it looks like:

The first Sephiroth, Kether, is seen as containing the pattern for all of the sephiroth that come after it. It literally makes them up, and they are all constituted of it, just as all physical objects are constituted of atoms.

From there it spirals out. There is a "female" column (on the left) and a "male" column (on the right), with the middle pillar representing balance or consciousness itself. There are lots of associations and concepts wrapped up in it, and the awesome thing about it is that when you think using this symbol, things actually do make a hell of a lot of sense. It's an extremely powerful tool.

Originally posted by CavemanDD
I love you all

That was great. Thanks.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by bsbray11]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Ok right Im getting an uncomfertable energy/vibe from this thread.

You are right. It is saddening to me that people see fit to elevate their feelings above the tasks of learning, growing and evolving. Unfortunately it is standard human procedure, and it short-circuits their progress completely. It can also create a stink.

Successful spirits are dedicated learners, and it is to the dedication of a few in this thread that we have a treasure trove of knowledge. It is to be respected, not desecrated with selfish egotism.

I will say right now. I expect better of someone who jumps into a 400 page thread and blatently cares less about studying it. However, I apologize if my dealing with this publically bothered anyone.

I will say no more on the matter...

Its an energy its definatly not an emotion as I sense it around me its not an emotion I have created. So while we are on the topic of energies where does this kind of energy originate?

I am glad you turned this into something positive! I can see how you may have created it by reading, but I can also see how you may have felt it through the wider conciousness. Perhaps it is both? If so, that would be quite the paradox.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

I like the Tree of Life from the Kabbalah. I think you might would like it, too.

It's a diagram of inter-relating concepts. One person called it a "filing cabinet" for esoteric teachings and concepts.

This is also your avatar, I did wonder what it was, it looks and sounds very interesting.
Thanks.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Bringing this thread back to 2009.

Can someone answer this question...

How do we achieve and apply what we have already known for an eternity? What is stopping us?

AAC

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Bringing this thread back to 2009.

Can someone answer this question...

How do we achieve and apply what we have already known for an eternity? What is stopping us?

AAC

US, thats what Ive learnt, its just ME stopping what I have the knowledge to achieve.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
are freckles or moles indications of past lives? my best friend and mother both have freckles on the same arm in the same pattern as me. also i was wondering 2 other questions what was my last life and when will my new baby be born? thank you in advance.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
May i ask were you are getting all these supposed answers from?

No offence but i've not learned anything here and just seem to see the usual pseudo-spiritual nonsense that is often repeated in these circles.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
May i ask were you are getting all these supposed answers from?

No offence but i've not learned anything here and just seem to see the usual pseudo-spiritual nonsense that is often repeated in these circles.

Well Ive learned to listen to my higher self . Its been there all along Ive just chose to try and listen to others rather than my own higher awarness. I think most of these answers come from our own higher awarness.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Well how come your 'higher self' seems like the myriad of pseudo-scientific/pseudo-spiritual' new age stuff that seems to be doing the rounds these days.

No offence of course, but i've spoken to and listened to a lot of the supposed 'enlightened' people and I have to say all this talk of 'higher-self' seems to be nothing more than an attempt to satisfy others with a re-hash of new age trickery.

For instance, there are thousands of authors who talk about world peace, inner peace, the enlightened spirit and such... but seem to line their pockets with the profits of their own recycled words, whilst providing no answers except thinly veiled mystic quotes that reveal nothing.

You don't see ANY of these enlightened folk serving the best interests of the starving, the poor, the sick, the dying, the war-wounded, the dehydrated..... Nope.... all their profits just contribute to their own sense of smug self-satisfaction.

PLEASE answer a question for me....

How do these so called 'enlightened' people live with themselves?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Well how come your 'higher self' seems like the myriad of pseudo-scientific/pseudo-spiritual' new age stuff that seems to be doing the rounds these days.

Because that's exactly what it is. And it's trickery, and we are all lying to each other and making profits off of our book sales.

I wasn't going to say anything, but now that the cat's out of the bag... My bank account is full enough now anyway.

How do these so called 'enlightened' people live with themselves?

I was wondering the same about you; all you seem to be giving off are pessimistic, sarcastic attitudes. How do you live with that?

top topics

<< 405  406  407    409  410  411 >>

join