It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victor Marchetti - Serpo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I wonder if there is any connection between Victor and Serpo?

This is what I found about Victor on sci. skeptic Google group:

Victor Marchetti is a former Executive Assistant to the Deputy Director of the CIA. In a magazine called "Second Look", Vol 1, No 7, Wash DC, May 1979, pp. 2-7, in an article entitled "How the CIA views the UFO phenomenon", Marchetti wrote:

"...we have, indeed, been contacted - perhaps even visited - by extraterrestrial beings, and the US government, in collusion with other national powers of the Earth, is determined to keep this information from the general public."

[edit on 1/10/06 by vietifulJoe]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
It is hard to believe that after 113 views no one commented on possible connection between Victor and Serpo. I'm not sure if there is connection between Victor Martinez and Victor Marchetti, but seems for some reason he believed in 1979 that we've been already contacted.

Any ideas?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hey there.. 4 years late to reply

I just checked the Serpo website, having never heard of it before.. there is a Victor Martinez who writes, it seems, which is very close to V. Marchetti.

Good spot! I will continue to investigate this.. perhaps it might inspire some others to do the same?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Before you get too gung-ho about this I would just like to let you know that Serpo turned out to be a huge hoax that was debunked right here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hah. Good times.

2nd line.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I really try and stay away from the UFO conspiracies, it was the CIA link that brought to Serpo.. out of curiousity was Marchetti involved, or was that a red herring?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Duh, I guess if it was a hoax, he would not be a part of it. Giggidy. Brain - on.

top topics

join