It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's 2006! What we're gonna do now?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hey, ya'll may not have heard this but i've heard that the GF r gonna come this year. So on ya'll opinions & predictions...cuz i bet that 50% of ATS r kinda afraid ,25% r getting suspisious and the rest r feeling better that somebody r putting a stop of these aubductions...

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Ok, so what is GF?

I don't know what to expect in 2006.
I guess for me, it will be a time to watch and see if more disasters continue to happen and on a bigger scale, as seems to be the trend lately.

If we get bigger and more frequent disasters than last year, then yes I will be quite concerned.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Do u know of or have been abducted yourself?

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Galactic Federation...and no i've never been aubducted B4. I'm still a teen.
And Denied, r u on some stuff?

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by street_fighter
Galactic Federation...and no i've never been aubducted B4. I'm still a teen.
And Denied, r u on some stuff?

Do you think being a teen makes any difference as to whether you get abducted?
And why do you think im on "stuff"?

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well,i'm thinking that this thing is a hoax but i'm not gonna close the thread yet. Besides, i've just started it.

Well, about the stuff part, u mention about the me being aubducted and addition to that, u making it sound like you've been aubducted b4 soo...who's fault is that?

[edit on 3-1-2006 by street_fighter]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Woa! Then this means that that's the year when I'll become a captain aboard the USS Enterprise!

Beam me up, Scotty... NOW!

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by street_fighter
Hey, ya'll may not have heard this but i've heard that the GF r gonna come this year. So on ya'll opinions & predictions...cuz i bet that 50% of ATS r kinda afraid ,25% r getting suspisious and the rest r feeling better that somebody r putting a stop of these aubductions...

If you say the above lines with a really bad redneck accent, its almost to funny.....almost.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
And i will be the first mate?

Whatever is coming i hope they are the friendly sort, and not the bigprobe stickers. Ouch.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

"same thing we do every night Pinky.
Try to take over the world. " Brain
from Pinky and the Brain (animation cartoon)

Can you give me some more info about the GF or give us a link for more info

Or did I miss the real joke

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Hey, ya'll may not have heard this but i've heard that the GF r gonna come this year. So on ya'll opinions & predictions

This is said at the beginning of every year, but nothing will happen. Dont get over excited becuase you will be let down when nothing happens. I know a few scams on the internet that get you excited about aliens coming and they let you down.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Ok, I'm glad he meant GF was Galactic Federation, because i thought he meant someone on this site might actually get a girlfriend in 2006, which isn't very plausible.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well, I for one will not be holding my breath or waiting for anything sensational to happen.
My adopted way of thought will continue - Nothing's Shocking.
Its a defensive & detached approach but it works for me.
I too will be watching for an increase of natural distasters, an influx of 'profit yahweh' types and a decline of good news in the papers, oil prices sky rocketing... etc.
I think this topic will be voodoo for sometime yet - ie the hardcore physical proof everyone wants will not be forth coming.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bruise
Ok, I'm glad he meant GF was Galactic Federation, because i thought he meant someone on this site might actually get a girlfriend in 2006, which isn't very plausible.

Galactic Federation?

What the hell? The galaxy is mostly run by the Annunaki, you guys must be talking about their police force with is an internal peace keeping association within the Annunaki Empire.

Trust me when I say this to you, the galaxy was already conquered and ruled by the Annunaki. They take themselves as the head officials of everything, the head government officials in legislation, judicial proceedings, and executive order. The other races are on planes below the authority of the Annunaki, like the Draconians which mostly serve as soldiers and generals in the Annunaki military. Almost every race has its own speciality within the empire. Like humans, once we are introduce, would become the test subject, inventor, and low maintainance worker race.

They are probably also going to hire most of us to be cooks and chefs, since they enjoy our food and entertainers as well as book writers and artisans since they enjoy our art, stories, and entertainment. But we won't be allowed to be in charge of any businesses, since we are known for being malevolent in that area. Humans are too fragile to be put as soldiers, too stupid to be put as politicians, negotiators, or diplomats. And we are too arrogant to specialize in anything that concerns authority. So if we have any moderators or administrators after alien contact, that won't be human that is what I can rightfully say.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Yeah. The Galactic Federation is just a bunch of races from Star Trek. Just do a google search on the race names and you'll see what I mean.

Heck, I remember the supposed lizard people or whatever were one race which actually appeared only once on the show.

As far as this Annuwhatever, I've never heard about it until a week or two ago. So don't exactly believe everything about that supposed race. But I mean, thats up to you to decide.

[edit on 3-1-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I believe in what I know. And I know from what I find and what I can clearly prove of. But I won't need to prove of the Annunaki's existence, because they are the angels in the bible and the gods of the Sumerians.

They are ancient beings that have been to Earth for over 402,000 years.

The closest thing to an Annunaki with pop culture are the Juraians in Tenchi Muyo. But nearly any anime or japanese film with human like extraterrestrials will show evidence of the existence of some kind of empire like beings, which would be the Annunaki. By the way, that isn't what they call themselves. Like the lizard folk, don't call themselves lizard folk.

It's relevantly easy to understand that if you truely had studied everything about ourselves our history, you would be completely shocked on how accurate Hiroki Hayashi portrayed our actual universe on what would actually occur and how "smart" the aliens really are. LOL!!!

Of course not everything is true in it. But like I keep telling people, there is truth in fiction and fiction in truth.

A fiction in our truth is that the universe wouldn't resemble anything like startrek and that extraterrestrials can easily exist without being detected by our own technology, which we have proving to be correct with our stealth bombers which can appear completely undetected from radar. A truth from our own fiction would be a galactic police force that works inside a galactic empire of a particular race of beings that control everything.

There is truth about our universe from every fictional source, but not in ways you could understand in some cases. You would be extremely smart to understand what I am saying. Because it is quite easy to get lost if you are not that smart. Like if I was talking about calculus and you weren't able to understand calculus, get it now?

[edit on 3-1-2006 by Lord Tumuhab]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step
Well, I for one will not be holding my breath or waiting for anything sensational to happen.
My adopted way of thought will continue - Nothing's Shocking.
Its a defensive & detached approach but it works for me.
I too will be watching for an increase of natural distasters, an influx of 'profit yahweh' types and a decline of good news in the papers, oil prices sky rocketing... etc.
I think this topic will be voodoo for sometime yet - ie the hardcore physical proof everyone wants will not be forth coming.

(sarcasm) Wait a minute!! There's good news in the papers? Which paper do you read, and can I subscribe??? (end sarcasm)

Ok, now that that's outta the way, I don't expect anything out of the ordinary to happen, but then again, my ordinary is quite unordinary. So, we'll just wait and see.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparkie the Wondersnail

"same thing we do every night Pinky.
Try to take over the world. " Brain
from Pinky and the Brain (animation cartoon)

Can you give me some more info about the GF or give us a link for more info

Or did I miss the real joke

Here's the link:www.nibiruancouncil.com.html...

Anyway, LaBoca...if that happens ur the first one on my list...

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by KDX175DUEX
Ok, so what is GF?

I don't know what to expect in 2006.
I guess for me, it will be a time to watch and see if more disasters continue to happen and on a bigger scale, as seems to be the trend lately.

If we get bigger and more frequent disasters than last year, then yes I will be quite concerned.

Well...it could be an Earthquake this year. Just look at the link i just gave out...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Sorry to bump the thread, but I understand its 2012 not 2006.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join