It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is not the islamic radical regime you think it is...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I just want to say Iran is not indeed so strict and some people in ATS like to get a shot at iran whenever they get a chance in the news but in iran christmias is celebrated and theres christians/cathlics/jews all studied and worshipped there, happey holidays to everyone btw...

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I don't doubt what youv'e just said.

But it still doesnt change the terrible words or pledges? the President of Iran has made.

The best way to sum things up is to put yourself in another person's shoes and walk around in them.
That being said if i was a citizen of Israel i would support 100pc a pre emptive strike on Iran (nuclear facilty's) after the Iranian president's Public statements.
And as a comparison how would the Iranian public feel if Israel said publicly that they thought Iran should be wiped off the map ??

Season's greeting's.

I have a feeeling 2006 is going to be nearly as bloody as 2005.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
I don't doubt what youv'e just said.

But it still doesnt change the terrible words or pledges? the President of Iran has made.

The best way to sum things up is to put yourself in another person's shoes and walk around in them.
That being said if i was a citizen of Israel i would support 100pc a pre emptive strike on Iran (nuclear facilty's) after the Iranian president's Public statements.
And as a comparison how would the Iranian public feel if Israel said publicly that they thought Iran should be wiped off the map ??

Season's greeting's.

I have a feeeling 2006 is going to be nearly as bloody as 2005.

how do you doubt it? what did i say that wasn't the truth?.... ahmadinejad has only 2 years left and supreme council is against any war so I don't think i have to keep repeating myself and christianity is thought in iran even for cathlics.

[edit on 27-12-2005 by _NR_]

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
NR -- please read again what i wrote, i said i DONT doubt what you wrote, ie/ i beleive what you have said, im sure the average person on the street in Iran is a nice person, its a shame Irans president etc doesnt want to embrace peace.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Did you have to make a new account NR?

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Isnt avoiding or evading a ban against the TOS? Has to be.

Or was the ban reversed?'

I cant imagine this is somebody else....

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Wonder how many sweet pictures of wonderful iran like the above will still be available at the same time next year after iran's president has another year to clamp down on just the sort of things you attempt to show. Besides, who knows if they are really even of events in iran ...

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It must be the modus operandi of agents of the Islamic Republic to go to websites and post such pictures, we've had several users do this in an attempt to put Iran in a good light.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Wonder how many sweet pictures of wonderful iran like the above will still be available at the same time next year after iran's president has another year to clamp down on just the sort of things you attempt to show. Besides, who knows if they are really even of events in iran ...

forget the whole thing then, there is no war on terror, bin laden and his merry men are actually a group of actors who got their lucky break, ahmadenejad didn't say those things about Israel, in fact the whole thing is bolox, pres Bush isn't actually stupid there is no place called afghanistan, there is no father christmas either. its all the matrix controlling what you see and hear, or probably the freemasons

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
As a whole, Iran is not an islamic radical regime.
However, the current mullah run Iranian government is an islamic radical regime.

seekerof

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Great pictures, great to see other religions are freely being practised in Iran.

For those that seem to think those pictures are not Iran, well that monument you see with all the decorations is the Azadi(Freedom) monument that was build in the Shah period in Tehran, that is unless you consider those decorations to be photoshopped

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If these pictures are true and if this sort of stuff is hapenning in Iran,than i have to say pres of Iran has to do somthing about it quickly.Dam unbelievers trying to make us follow thier way of life.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by shire19

Just wanted to compliment you on your nice "ecumenical" avatar. did you design it or does it come from a group somewhere?

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
on a side note...

i love the "cluepon" seeker.....that's awesome!

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Just wanted to compliment you on your nice "ecumenical" avatar. did you design it or does it come from a group somewhere?

Thanks but it isn't mine, I spotted it in Google images some weeks ago while looking for images about the Crescent.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Those pictures are common scenes of Iran. Don'y buy the CNN propaganda. You can practice ANY religion freely in Iran, and you won't get in trouble with the religious authority unless you do something clearly forbidden by Islamic law (99.9999% of the Time this means drinking in public). It outrages me that some people on this board are stupid enough to buy all the Anti-Muslim propaganda being placed against Iran. So what if Iran's president has to give an occasional "Axis of Evil" speech to hold the masses together? Give me one country where leaders don't demonize their political enemies, name me ONE, just one. To my recollection it is standard practice in Israel to give anti-muslim/anti-non jew speeches (check this one by a former Israeli PM-

www.rumormillnews.com... )

No really, can you people be so gullible as to believe that Iran actually want's to start a war against Israel (especially when Iran's top politicians have strong ties to that country?) I mean please, grow a brain.....

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
No really, can you people be so gullible as to believe that Iran actually want's to start a war against Israel (especially when Iran's top politicians have strong ties to that country?) I mean please, grow a brain.....

Based upon past Iranian rhetoric concerning Israel, just how long has the radical Iranian mullah regime been threatening Israel? 5 years? 10 years? Just how long? When you find the answers to the main question, then contrast and compare that to your own quoted above mention.

seekerof

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Iran's president gave his own axis of Evil speech. All leaders do that, it's called populism and you chumps buy and swallow it whole.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The point that I was hoping to make is that this current Iranian president is not the only one to have rhetorically proclaimed that Israel should be destroyed, etc. There is a distinct historical pattern of such Iranian threats since the fall of the Shah of Iran. That was what I was hoping you would have found out by doing a little research into the question I asked.

Now, whether some want to equate that to Iran's willingness to go to war with Israel is another thing, one I do not adhere to, but the rhetoric pattern from the Iranian government since the fall of the Shah is undisputable towards it's position on Israel.

seekerof

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
Those pictures are common scenes of Iran. Don'y buy the CNN propaganda. You can practice ANY religion freely in Iran, and you won't get in trouble with the religious authority unless you do something clearly forbidden by Islamic law (99.9999% of the Time this means drinking in public). It outrages me that some people on this board are stupid enough to buy all the Anti-Muslim propaganda being placed against Iran. So what if Iran's president has to give an occasional "Axis of Evil" speech to hold the masses together? Give me one country where leaders don't demonize their political enemies, name me ONE, just one. To my recollection it is standard practice in Israel to give anti-muslim/anti-non jew speeches (check this one by a former Israeli PM-

www.rumormillnews.com... )

At least Nakash didn't point out the obvious, which he could have easily, that the propaganda machine of the west is using the media to put forward it's agenda to various western countries and the world, not unlike the Iranian prez? I'm not saying it's the pot calling the kettle black but I AM saying they are on the same stove.
Just putting this here because I want to revisit this tomorrow, very tired tonight.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join