It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What video game will all of you people be getting?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What will all of you avid video gamers be getting for Christmas? I hope I get something good.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I asked Santa for Shadow of the Colossus to play on my PS2.

I love fighting giants.

[edit on 10/12/2005 by Umbrax]

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Nothing for me for Christmas. No games are out that interest me.

The games I am waiting for are ES4: Oblivian and Spore.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Iam geeting Call of Duty 2 and perfect dark for my xbox 360

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I agree with Sardion, ES Oblivion will be forking amazing...and WAGD..I hate you, but if you throw the poker i get your games

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Trauma Center: Under the Knife for the DS.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I'm hoping for Mario Kart DS, or maybe Star Wars: Battlefront 2 for my PC. Oh yeah and the University expansion for PC.

Otherwise I'm mostly hoping for music CD's and gift cards. After all I'm saving up incase the next generation consoles are anywhere near as good as they should be.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Dragon quest XIII or shadow of the collosus. Other then that there aren't any out there that I really want.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Dragon quest XIII

Admit it you're just getting it for the FF12 Demo

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Shadow of the Colossus

and Dragon Ball Z Budokai: Tenkaichi

[edit on 11-12-2005 by Striker122]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I bought my DS with Mario Kart about 2 weeks ago... it is AMAZING... I'll be getting (hopefully) Animal Crossing and Super Mario 64 both for DS. I'll be fighting for two since my b-day is the day after Christmas

Possibly, any extra money from those two days might also get me Kirby Canvas Curse. (Sue me, I'm a Nintendo fanboy)

I already have DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi... AMAZING game... anyone who wants it will NOT be dissapointed. Same goes for Battlefront 2 (I have it for PS2, but have played it on XBOX and PC, and is good all around)

This is definitely a good holiday season for gamers... if only Zelda: Twilight Princess was being released... *sigh* ...but THAT will be worth the wait.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
the new mario on ds
the new sonic on ds
(i got mario kart whenit came out(AWESOME) and the new tony hawk for ds is fantastic i havent played tony hawk since ps1 and this game on ds is amazing, i got it on a whim bc it had wifi and i love it more than i thought i would)
path of neo
star wars battle front 2
the new dbz
perfect dark zero
project gotham racing3
dead or alive 4
and i think thats about it for now...

-UnterMir

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I want something good. A good RPG but sadly there is not many kicking about in Scotland. X (
Is there any rpgs available on DS yet? I seriously need more games. Might get Advance Wars, but I dunno. Trauma Center looks nice and gory. X )
Is Oblivion released yet?
I lost many many hours on Morrowind, and I'm hoping the game is going to be real horrorshow.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
Nothing for me for Christmas. No games are out that interest me.

The games I am waiting for are ES4: Oblivian and Spore.

Have you Spoamed yet? Waiting for spore. (if you don't get it its an inside joke from gamingsteve.com's spore forums.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I waited on the edge of my seat for Singstar 80's for PS2... Finally! Although not really a game, but still hours of hilarious fun! Also got Age of Empires III ... A bit disappointing...

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Sardion, even if they get it for the demo, they are treated to splendid rpg. Dragon Quest VIII's only problem is it is a little slow. Other than that, it has a been a glowing example of what RPGs need to be...

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I've decided not to wait for Christmas, I've ordered Star Wars Battlefront 2, which I'll be playing from Saturday onwards when I'm home for Christmas.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Guys if you want a good game, do try Sniper Elite (UbiSoft.Com) if you really want a game that stretches you to the limit.

Real time strategy, 1st person shooter, interesting storyline (OSS v Stalin).

Makes you think - big time! Enemy AI really reacts to what you do, unlike COD2.

What more could anybody ask, except maybe one of those special little movie clips that lets you watch your round plough through an enemy's skull?

Well yes! You get that too. Brilliant!

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Resident Evil 4 for the PS2

I dont know why I never got around to getting it and missed out when it was released on Gamecube since I dont own one. The game looked so sweet too.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
my main highlight is getting suikoden 2 for the ps1 other then that I'm getting the following:

the new dbz game
kingdom underfire: heros
ninja gaiden black
soul calibur 3
nintendo ds starter kit

I'd get more but suikoden set me back 125 bucks

top topics

<<   2 >>

join