It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"WELCOME Aboard" from the Owners of AboveTopSecret.com

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
So thankful you guy have this forum on here for us fish! You can imagine how many discussion/ forum sites there are out there where they just expect you to get in there and know what to do right off the bat.

Although I did figure the basic stuff out before I realized this was here....but still, very thankful...
edit on 1-8-2014 by PageLC14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Disclaimer: I am a complete newbie, but I have done my due-diligence in searching the "Board Information" forum and tried using the "Member Center".

I realize this may not be proper etiquette, but I'm throwing caution to the wind and asking anyways: would someone please "hold my hand" and help me complete my profile particularly, how I edit my location and user description (the info posted directly below your member name)? Many thanks in advance - it is very much appreciated!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Hi

If you look up in the toolbar, you'll see an arrow pointing down. Just click on that. In the submenu, you'll see ACCOUNT.

In that menu you can change those fields and also your avatar and back ground.

If you want help with backgrounds or avatars, just head on over to this thread:

And those guys will be happy to help.

If you need anything else, just click below in my signature and send me a PM

~Tenth
edit on 10/22/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Click the down arrow on your top navigation bar and then look for the gear that says "account"!

You can also visit the Freshmans forum and find more information there. If you need an avatar, follow the link in my signature. Anything else, click "forums", up top - then scroll down and you will find a list of all staffers. Pick one, click the name and shoot a message. We're always glad to help.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Great, thanks! Look forward to becoming an official ATSer!!

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
lurker for many years... let's just see...

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: captTrips
lurker for many years... let's just see...

A secondary welcome to a fellow King fan.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Hi, I'm an Aussie and a newbee here, but i have been perusing the site for many years! It's great!
just a silly question. how do I edit my signature,,, don/t doesn't look right! lol
i have changed the word and submitted yet, it doesn't change it... thanks in advance for your help.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Hi everyone , so pleased I stumbled across this site, I don't no how many times I have searched for 'truth" or even just explanation's to subjects that seem to bizarre to be true, 5 years in total I have been researching and I have never once came across a site such as this one,
brilliantly explained and great topics so far from the ones I have seen , its such a shame in another sense that we have to search for answers to bizarre or confusing issues since the media no longer can do its role , and television is mostly propaganda these days so thank god for sites like this , thank you once again

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Thank you for providing a place for fringe topics. There is so much more to the enjoyment of this world than our social conditioning normally allows. ATS and the WWW are essential to fostering human growth by providing a collective knowledge base for those who seek it.
-AZ12345

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I have a question. While going through the ATS site, I noticed a place called Really Above Top Secret. Can anyone explain this forum to me?

edit on 13/9/2016 by QuantumNTelsa because: Wrong word

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Hello, and thank you for the welcome message (above).

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Guess its the right place for me. We'll see

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Could someone help me put this question in the right category

I am wondering if you could give me some insight on something that happened to me today. I live in North Georgia and was driving and on the side of the road was a bald eagle on the ground standing taller than any bird I have ever seen! I slowed down and we were like 10’ apart we looked into each other’s eyes he flew. I then turned the car around to see if I could see it again and I saw a white rabbit that was dead on the side of the road.. like basically on white line so I couldn’t miss it. The eagle was gone but it is very rare to see one and I would think a white rabbit would be just as rare. I know this was something just for me but what!!?? Please if you have anything insight
Thanks so much for any help

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Insightneeded

You had an alien encounter and what you remember does not make sense because they did not have enough time to do it right!

Post again in the Grey Area and do not add any details. They will show up without thinking about them.

edit on 17-11-2018 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Verbs

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hi everyone, I’m a newbie on here. I don’t know if I’m posting this in the right category, but I’m sure someone will give me a point in the right direction if not. 🤣. On Sunday 30th Dec. Me & the wife were sitting in the hot tub outside the rear of the house, just looking into the night sky. There weren’t any stars, as it was cloudy. As I looked around I noticed a black flash in the sky. I looked at the wife & saw her looking in the sky & asked her if she just saw something. She replied that she saw a big dark flash. As we continued looking at the cloudy night sky we both saw a smaller dark flash just above where we saw the bigger flash. Anyone have any ideas what we saw?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Just getting started. Taking the time to look around and increase my post count. Happy to be here.

MOD NOTE
you have a private message....click here
edit on Sun Jan 20 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I need help, ive woken up at 01:30 today i was sleeping and i couldnt breathe with the feeling of being strangled and came to very dazed and unable too open my eyes properly, I've recently discovered the house where i recently moved into that 2 people have died in since November 2018 and in February 2019(right before i moved in). I still have the feeling of the choke lingering and have quivers through my body, can anyone at all help me with advice. Im freaking out and have my son in the house too with my partner,

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join