It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Ladin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
i have a friend in the secret service, and he told me that Osama Bin Ladin is dead. that he had died in a cave that he was hiding in. he could not tell me much more about it though, he was afraid he would get in trouble.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Your friend should be harshly imprisoned for revealing case sensitive information. After all, he is an alleged secret service employee, implying that he is a government servant and having access to secret and sensitive information, not open to or for public consumption, that according to the restrictions of his security clearance obligations and definitions, he, in revealing such information to you, could and should be imprisoned and/or fined....justly and rightly and deservingly so.

Obviously he knows this, as well, which pisses me off even more.

....he was afraid he would get in trouble.

seekerof

[edit on 1-12-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
such a dangerous statement I fear this is..........

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
LOL seekerof, they have been talking about Bin Laden being dead since 2001. Hmmm was't that the same year Bush said he was no longer a priority of his adminstration? People that blow the whistle on powerful lying scumbags are heros seekerof, not 'government servants'. Blind Servitude went out with the concept of corruption thousands of years ago.
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
seams to me if the ss knows if hes dead then they knew where to find him and get him, I think maybe little fibs are being let out of the dc area.
Maybe that will get out larger and the population will say well atleast thats over
then a few months ooops look who we found OBL #2
now mission accomplished in afgan.
I can see it happening.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Yeah, I know, twitchy, I have a topic thread on how many times there have been assertions of OBL death.

At any rate, the information is not necessarily the problem to me, it is the fact that we have government employees willing to "sell their souls" to reveal information that they KNOWINGLY know is against their codes and creedo. And if that does not matter to you, then obviously national security secrets that could possibly endanger millions of innocent lives means nothing. You know, like the next secret service agent man "selling his soul" by revealing classified secret information by telling a "friend," such as a Chinese or Russian, etc. about the codes to defense installations, etc. or anything else. Sometimes I wonder if people actually think about the consequences and repercussions of their actions before doing those actions? :shk:

What you call a HERO is ludicrous and deserving of someone setting you straight in a variety of ways. You obviously have no clue to what a HERO is. What you call a HERO is a possible traitor, deserving of what ever he or she recieves upon getting caught.

seekerof

[edit on 1-12-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I have a friend that works in the secret service too

I'd like to believe you, but I find it hard to believe that he would tell you this information. Does he know you well enough to realize that you just divulged this "secret" information?

I don't believe your story, sorry. It's very hard to believe a secret service agent would tell his buddy a fact like this. He would risk his life and family most definately.

It would make sense if Bin Laden was dead and no one told us, therefore another excuse for keeping us in the war against terrorism while still supposedly searching for him.

BUT.. I find this short little thread of yours pretty weak.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

What you call a HERO is ludicrous and deserving of someone setting you straight in a variety of ways. You obviously have no clue to what a HERO is. What you call a HERO is a possible traitor, deserving of what ever he or she recieves upon getting caught.

seekerof

No, the traitors are the ones in the whitehouse saying Bin Laden (the original flavour) is alive or that Al-Zaraqwi (the new Lemon Fresh flavour) are alive and out there killing innocent people in perfect harmony with corporate projections of their future bottomlines. The ones using those excuses to kill thousands to make $billions.

This has nothing to do with giving China codes to defense installations, that's a giant leap into nothingness you've made there. That would be treason if someone is going to give information to an enemy but telling the TRUTH about a situation which is based on LIES is not treason at all. It's exactly what America needs right now, someone who will talk truth in a sea of BS.

What's dissapointing is if this person won't go public if this person even exists. That's borderline treason because not acting is as bad as contributing.

Regardless of how true this is anyway, it's merly a statement supporting what should be common knowledge, that is - there are elements within the US Government who are willingly lying to the world in order to justify a war which has failed miserably and isn't getting any better. It's confirming that Osama has been used to justify a change in laws and human rights across the western world because that's all that's been achieved.

The traitors are the ones killing this world and bringing in a 'new order' of control and power of which people like yourself are making it very easy by excusing their every whim.

You might be comfortable waiting 50 years for something to become declassified before we're allowed to know the truth but the world probably won't survive another 50 years of lies and manipulation by these people.

Operation Northwoods was crazy conspiracy talk - until it was declassified and proven true.
Gulf of Tolkin was more conspiracy talk - until it was declassified and proven true.
JFKs murder is clearly an inside job which has taken decades to be proven - which is has been beyond doubt, although the official story is still using the 'magic bullet'.

9/11 and the War on Terror is following a very typical trend and Osama being dead but promoted as alive is a MAJOR example of treason by the government. When Patriotism is the only excuse to justify a government, something is very wrong.

"Patriotism ... is a superstition artificially created and maintained through a network of lies and falsehoods; a superstition that robs man of his self-respect and dignity, and increases his arrogance and conceit."
- Emma Goldman

The New America will be built on dissent but not until Patriotism destroys it first.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis

Originally posted by Seekerof

seekerof

No, the traitors are the ones in the whitehouse saying Bin Laden (the original flavour) is alive or that Al-Zaraqwi (the new Lemon Fresh flavour) are alive and out there killing innocent people in perfect harmony with corporate projections of their future bottomlines. The ones using those excuses to kill thousands to make $billions.

This has nothing to do with giving China codes to defense installations, that's a giant leap into nothingness you've made there. That would be treason if someone is going to give information to an enemy but telling the TRUTH about a situation which is based on LIES is not treason at all. It's exactly what America needs right now, someone who will talk truth in a sea of BS.

Quoted for truth.

Treason, and endangering "national security", are those who support and promote the lies that our troops are dying for.

Thoug,h I still don't feel he's a "hero" by just telling a friend.

A true hero would contact major news sources and get the truth out there regardless of the penalties, because it's the right thing to do.

I assume the SS falls under the civil, military, or other federal employees.

" I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

"This oath is also taken by the Vice President, members of the Cabinet, and all other civil and military officers and federal employees other than the President."

en.wikipedia.org...

You have voted TheShroudOfMemphis for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

[edit on 12/2/05 by redmage]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by abydos
i have a friend in the secret service, and he told me that Osama Bin Ladin is dead. that he had died in a cave that he was hiding in. he could not tell me much more about it though, he was afraid he would get in trouble.

It's very likely. According to a Egyptian newspaper Osama Bin Laden died in December 2002. bin Laden was very ill, his kidney was f*ed up, he couldn't last long.
This might explain both of those fake bin Laden tapes, so he never actually admitted being behind 9/11. That's kind of weird, since usually one big point behind doing these terrorist attacks is to get somekind of message through and that's why the terrorists usually "boast" about it and don't hide their identity.
www.welfarestate.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
According to a new Al Qaeda video, Zawahri says Bin Laden is still alive and kicking...

Reuters: Zawahri: Bin Laden still leading war

Al Qaeda's leader Osama bin Laden is still alive and leading a holy war against the West, the group's deputy leader Ayman al-Zawahri said in an Internet video on Wednesday.

"Al Qaeda for holy war is still, thanks to God, a base for jihad (holy war). Its prince Sheikh Osama bin Laden, may God protect him, is still leading its jihad," Zawahri said in a video posted on a Web site frequently used by militants. "I bring a message of joy to all Muslims and mujahideen that al Qaeda, thanks to God, is spreading and expanding and strengthening," he said. "(Qaeda) has transformed into a popular organization confronting a new crusader Zionist campaign, in defense of all violated Muslim lands," said Zawahri, who was wearing a black turban and white robe.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Dead? Alive? I don´t believe anything until I see some solid proof. Stories about him being dead or alive emerge every day...

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
STOP!!! ~laughing so hard~ Old Flavor, New Lemon Fresh Flavor....OMG, I can't stop laughing so hard at that.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I know a guy in DS8 and he said Seekerof is one of Karl Rove's friends. I would like to believe you but the kind of people who work for the SS won't blurt something like that out.

I know things about famous people that 99.9999% of people don't know but nothing really important because people keep that stuff to themselves. If i worked for the SS something like that i would keep quiet if that was my job. However if it was something like the Government killing its own people i would definitely not keep that secret.

top topics

join