It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majestic-12 Group Special Operations Manual

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
..never seen this before but i now have ..this on .pdf..25 pages!!

[edit on 1-12-2005 by spirit2]

[edit on 1-12-2005 by spirit2]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I am not quite advanced in years enough to remember the actual M-12, but my assistant Mr. Beezer is, and has told me much about the 'supposed' M-12.

I would much like to read the book that is in PDF format.

Would you be so kind as to provide a link where I can read aforementioned document.

The man Beezer is also a member here now and will be on in a couple of hours I do think, I will U2U him and let him know about this thread and maybe he can comment.

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood
I am not quite advanced in years enough to remember the actual M-12, but my assistant Mr. Beezer is, and has told me much about the 'supposed' M-12.

I would much like to read the book that is in PDF format.

Would you be so kind as to provide a link where I can read aforementioned document.

The man Beezer is also a member here now and will be on in a couple of hours I do think, I will U2U him and let him know about this thread and maybe he can comment.

- One Man Short ®

Ok...i'll provide a link in just a moment!

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Thank you ever so much my fine man.

Beezer and I will make short work of looking over this document and one of us will post back promptly.

Thanks

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
...thought it was funny i've never seen this one before!?

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I have some documents too, but dont have a website, I just have hte pdf's (i got them on my old computer and lost the links) they both contain supposed scienctists and military personale that were linked to MJ-12. on the one it gives the scientist's country of birth, place of death, and a few of the people's social security numbers. I dont know how valid it is, but it looks like the real thing, i can upload it if you'd like.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Please uplaod it, if you need more server space, let me know and I can provide whatever is needed.

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The distinguished Stanton Friedman wrote the definitive book on those documents "Top Secret :Majic".

While the debate on them rages, I have yet to find any reason to believe them fakes, very interesting.

Also read the Eisenhower Briefing Document. It was leaked first.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
htey're uploaded on my upload thingy, how do i get them so yall can see them?
or do i post the link in here and then u can download them?
First one:
files.abovetopsecret.com...
Second one:
files.abovetopsecret.com...
They could be fake, could be real, I don know, but I know that I got them with a buncah other stuff like the Eisenhower Briefings. And no i didnt get them from the same place i leared about milton william cooper(whatever his name is) i know all bout his stuff, but lets not get into that here theres a thread somewhere else bout him

One other thing, whats the Zimmerman memo? i see in the one doc that some of them had things to do with it, any one have a copy or info bout it?

[edit on 12/3/2005 by PennKen2009]

[edit on 12/3/2005 by PennKen2009]

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
..PennKen2009!!

Is this the zimmerman memo you mentioned?:

Zimmerman memo

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
yeah it is. THe things i uploaded look kinda modern and theres a date in the corner from when they were "modified" so who knows how liable they are, but i looked up a few names on it and they were the names of people who worked with the air force and top secret stuff (the McCoy name for example, i was interested because i am a McCoy and my family's been here for a long long time, and ive had a few relatives in the army and air force and all)

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
..so maybe you'll find the 'Real McCoy'

Somewhere in those Documents

Could well be that the McCoy mentioned is one of your relatives!!

That would be really cool!!

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This is an email response I just got from Stan Friedman on the MJ-12 docs and the Cutler-Twining memo:

"Nobody told us where to look. Read the materials. Many many TOP SECRET
Documents do NOT have TS control numbers.. ask the Eisenhower Library
as I
did.I published some in my Final Report. The post cards hinted at
Washington
DC and the National Archives because Ed Reese worked there. They have
hundreds of millions of documents.Get facts in hand before putting
computer
in gear.Of course it was planted there.Box 189 was first handled by
declassification people 2 weeks after the death of the last MJ-12
member."

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Always great to get the 'Word' from Mr Roswell himself!!

So..what is credible 'proof' ? What must be revealed before we can stand up and shout:

Yes..we have found the holy graal of Ufology!!

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yes, Mr. Friedman has always replied to each and every one of my emails. Nice guy and 21 years of research under his belt.

I emailed the National Archives and requested a copy of the Cutler-Twining memo (dated 1954 I think). I'll post what they have to say about it.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Yes, Mr. Friedman has always replied to each and every one of my emails. Nice guy and 21 years of research under his belt.

I emailed the National Archives and requested a copy of the Cutler-Twining memo (dated 1954 I think). I'll post what they have to say about it.

Great

Wonder how many requests about these documents they have to deal with each year?

[edit on 5-12-2005 by spirit2]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
so yeah im really interested in reading and collecting these types of old docs about MJ12 and all that fun stuff (obviously, thats why im a member here!) so I was wondering if yall could tell me what stuff I should get from like The National Archives and etc. to learn more about MJ12? I have the Eisenhower memo (whether its fake or not). Some other stuff I have:

1. JFK Memo to Director of CIA
Subject: Classification review of all UFO intelligence files affecting National Security

2. I have a doc on recovered Roswell crash, its a PDF, and describes the interior of a space craft as far as I can read (its kinda blurry)

3. A document that has TOP SECRET/MAJIC printed all over and sounds like it describes an author, Vernon Bowen

and thats it other than the stuff I've already posted on here and all.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
..great site while googling this morning!

It has lots and lots of .pdf files concerning MJ12

The Majestic Documents

It even has the part 2 of the one I submitted in this thread

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   
..now I have 31 documents about MJ12 on my Comp

GREAT

Some really good reading awaits

That site had some gems inside

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>