It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majestic-12 Group Special Operations Manual

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
i found a site called The Black Vault, it has a bunch of docs on UFOs, and almost any other conspiracy topic, the guy like wrote tothe national archives a bazillion times and got all this stuff, its pretty cool

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by PennKen2009
i found a site called The Black Vault, it has a bunch of docs on UFOs, and almost any other conspiracy topic, the guy like wrote tothe national archives a bazillion times and got all this stuff, its pretty cool

Nice..gonna go there now and have a peek!!

Hehe..when am I gonna find time to read this stuff

Soo much info...just pouring in...

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Try a search on "Security Manual" or "SOM-1" etc., for more analysis of this document. I've done some posts where I've tried to analyze all of the locations, etc. and if it isn't genuine, it's a pretty good hoax. There are some good points on both sides of it, so it's still pretty up in the air.....

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   

On balance it appears that the Eisenhower Briefing Document, Truman-Forrestal Memo, and Cutler-Twining Memo are almost certainly genuine; the SOM 1.01 memo is very likely genuine -- Stanton Friedman

Having read a number of analyses of this document, I'm included to agree. What's most interesting, is the rest of the book that supposedly goes along with the manual.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I just e-mailed Stanton T Friedman, the Nuclear physicist, who started tracking down Majestic 12 back after the Roswell Incident.

I'll ask him if I can post his response to My e-mail in here, after he replies.

I'm in the middle of his book "Top Secret/Majic" right now. Very interesting reading, if you haven't read it yet.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
One of the things I looked in the manual to determine it's validity was if it incorporated the Hynek system of classifying close encounters. It's not the best way to test the document's truthfulness, but my guess is judging from the time this was written, if it did mention Hynek's classification system or Project Blue Book, it would be a dead give-away that this thing is a hoax. So far, there is no trace of Hynek or his system in the document.

The tragedy in this is that this manual is pretty much the smoking gun everyone's been asking about, moreso than David Rudiak's clarification of the document in that General's hand in that photo. But its validity is completely dependent on whether or not the government acknowledges it. So we're in a Catch-22 of Biblical proportions.

This also highlights the necessity for the public to take more of a larger stand on the matter. The only way to confirm whether this is real or a hoax is pressure from the public. Once the general idea gets around this may be true, then we'll see things start happening.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Maybe it's the way it was copied but some of the fonts in that manual look very sus. They almost look as they have been layered on top on the original document.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
What disturbs me is the language used in the documents. Meaning it struck me on a few occasions to be less than “military type speak” if that makes sense.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
does the military say "per cent" instead of percent (on page 8)? Doesn't anyone proof-read this stuff? Like...have editors or bosses or something?

Type I EBE sounds like elder shoalin monks. *gets a movie idea*

Press Blackout (page 12) is most disturbing.

All in all, an intersting read. Thanks for posting.

Can anyone tell me what that symbol is at the bottom of page 1? Or where we could get a clearer image of it? I see "United States of America" but the rest is unclear.

[edit on 7-12-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The Cutler/Twining memo is not a copy. The original sits in the National Archives. It mentions the MJ-12.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
On the subject of MAJ-12 docs, there are a number of documents that mention it without specifically saying "Majestic"...for example, alleged docs which use the full version of the later acronym... Military Assessment Joint Intelligence Committee (or MAJIC).

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Aren't there a full copy of Manual Som-1 ??

Would love to read it page by page...

I have skimmed through a few documents that i downloaded from The Black Vault and Majestic Documents..but so far nothing groundbreaking!!

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Towards Omega you are right in your assertion that the fonts look over layered because they are, as well as they are of a fashion of font not common and not used by the Goverment in that time period.

While a real MJ12 document might exist those are not photos of it.

If you research Black Vault you will find some documents around 1946 to 1948 about some special agents interviewing a guy who he said worked with the Horton Brothers and the intelligence office confirms his employment at the specific factory where the Horton Brothers were last known to operate. They are REALLY REALLY interested in tracking down the design team and the brothers themselves. To discover one has already taken employment in Russia and the other is unaccounted for. Anyways it goes on to describe the origin of the "foo fighters" some of which is redacted but there are several pages where this guy is telling his information, that the "foo fighters" are a german designed, radio controlled weapon. They had made several attempts to arm them, but found the firing signal interfered with the radio controls of the crafts they could not perfect the multiple control signals to get control of the craft and issue a fire command. The propulsion was said to be a unique "Atomic type" powerplant that gave a duration of just over 1 hour of flight time.

There is also several documents that refer to the roswell craft and that as of yet they could not identify it with any known Horton or Russian based designs. Although the document does not say specifically Roswell or UFO it does mentioned "observed craft of unknown origin" and talks about several conversation and the relying of information to different branches in regards to the threat assesment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join