It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Propulsion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
UFOs glide on the energy currents of space, on magnetic lines of force. They have no need of fuel. UFOs operate within Resonating Electromagnetic Fields, the same as planets do.
Outer space is not a vacuum. On the contrary, it is saturated with invisible energy flows (originating from the Sun) that spacecraft can utilise for propulsion.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Ya but they don't live in our solar system and what if they were traveling where there is no sun? Then does their engine fail?

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
LINK

like this?

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
So by that picture that you gave articulate it looks like the UFO is recharging sort of. Thats how they get around, I thought they always had to be near light but they just recharde there. I get it. Cool.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
Ya but they don't live in our solar system and what if they were traveling where there is no sun? Then does their engine fail?

The waves would probably travel for infinite, giving propulsion anywhere were a spacecraft can reach.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by articulateka0s
LINK

like this?

And that shows WHAT? Where is there any evidence here, any sign that any of this isn't just pure speculation? Now that's something I look forward to seeing.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
actually that makes perfect sense, there is light energy in space, when you look at the stars at night that is the light that has taken millions of years to reach us. so there is probably a infinit amount of energy in space,

although i always thought that they used hydrogen since it can be found in space in abundence for fuel and prob ably with other elements to creat a powerful energy source.

If anyone of you guys played Kotor, this reminds me of the part near the end of the game were you see the big starforge or something and its sucking up like the star, its energy for like raw material...

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I would like to think planets travel the way the do do to previous velocities and the gravitational pull of the sun rather than some Resonating Electromagnetic Fields.

Could explain this?

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I was lured into this thread hoping for some real information regarding UFO propulsion, instead I get PURE speculation and talk of a VIDEO GAME...hmmm.

Please, would the author of this thread provide SOME kind of evidence to pronounce your theory.

I am not at all discrediting you, however, without proof of said theory, it is nothing more than conjecture.

Much like me proposing that I have never seen John Titor or my Assistant Mr. Beezer in the same room together, so without proof I propose that they are one in the same. See what i am getting at?

Its an interesting idea, but tell me HOW you came up with this theory.

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
haha why dont you read this

"A new "propulsion" concept has been developed based on a proposed resonance between coherent, pulsed electromagnetic wave forms and gravitational wave forms (or space-time metrics). Using this concept a spacecraft "propulsion" system potentially capable of galactic and inter-galactic travel without prohibitive "travel times" has been designed. The "propulsion" system utilizes recent research associated with magnetic field line merging, hydromagnetic wave effects, free-electron lasers, laser generation of megagauss fields, and special structural and containment metals. Research required to determine potential, field resonance characteristics and to evaluate various aspects of the spacecraft "propulsion" design is described. "

and then click on this site

images.search.yahoo.com... %3Dybr_vzn&h=180&w=180&imgcurl=lib1.store.vip.sc5.yahoo.com%2Flib%2Fdawno%2Fkaboom.jpg&imgurl=lib1.store.vip.sc5.yahoo.com%2Flib%2Fdawno%2Fkaboom.jpg& size=7.9kB&name=kaboom.jpg&rcurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sonoran-sunsets.com%2Fufonasa.html&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sonoran-sunsets.com%2Fufonasa.html&p=ufo+pr opulsion&type=jpeg&no=17&tt=440&ei=UTF-8

[edit on 1-12-2005 by ATSGUY]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
But my good friend, I do not think you understood what I was asking.

I never said this was not a viable source of propulsion.

What I meant to express was, where is the proof that UFO's use this earthly designed propulsion unit?

The title of the thread is UFO PROPULSION.

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm with One Man Short, this thread is amateur hour. The thread poster is clearly an idiot who likes to post Crap in places like these, and what's even more amazing is that you're eating it up. Stop giving this guy attention and he'll soon go away.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
haha why dont you read this

"A new "propulsion" concept has been developed based on a proposed resonance between coherent, pulsed electromagnetic wave forms and gravitational wave forms (or space-time metrics). Using this concept a spacecraft "propulsion" system potentially capable of galactic and inter-galactic travel without prohibitive "travel times" has been designed. The "propulsion" system utilizes recent research associated with magnetic field line merging, hydromagnetic wave effects, free-electron lasers, laser generation of megagauss fields, and special structural and containment metals. Research required to determine potential, field resonance characteristics and to evaluate various aspects of the spacecraft "propulsion" design is described. "

and then click on this site

images.search.yahoo.com... %3Dybr_vzn&h=180&w=180&imgcurl=lib1.store.vip.sc5.yahoo.com%2Flib%2Fdawno%2Fkaboom.jpg&imgurl=lib1.store.vip.sc5.yahoo.com%2Flib%2Fdawno%2Fkaboom.jpg& size=7.9kB&name=kaboom.jpg&rcurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sonoran-sunsets.com%2Fufonasa.html&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sonoran-sunsets.com%2Fufonasa.html&p=ufo+pr opulsion&type=jpeg&no=17&tt=440&ei=UTF-8

ATS Guy, thanks for this wonderful information. I'm blown away!

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06

The waves would probably travel for infinite, giving propulsion anywhere were a spacecraft can reach.

Thain, I absolutely agree that the waves would travel for infinity. This is because everything in the cosmos is interconnected. The electromagnetic forces of our Sun are linked to the electromagnetic forces of each of the planets, and our solar system is interconnected to other solar systems which in turn are also interconnected with others, and this goes on forever in an Infinite Cosmos!

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I'm with One Man Short, this thread is amateur hour. The thread poster is clearly an idiot who likes to post Crap in places like these, and what's even more amazing is that you're eating it up. Stop giving this guy attention and he'll soon go away.

Drexon what are you talking about, This is a very intersting topic and what you are saying is stupid.

What I meant to express was, where is the proof that UFO's use this earthly designed propulsion unit?

I have to say that we can never find proof of alien propulsion until we find a alien craft or a alien...isnt that obvious or if we produce this kind of propulsion...

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Martian6

ATSGUY

Anybody else see an issue as to why in the world these two found each other and are defending one another and praising one another?.....hmmm

Mr Beezer may have a thing or two to add to this when he logs on.

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
hahaha... its kind of funny actually i registerd like in 2004 ned316 but i guess i dont no what happend and i couldnt log in anymore... and i tryed to look at some of my old posts but they not there... oh well i think i broke a couple rules and i was sry.

Anyway can we get back to the question at hand.

www.serpo.org...

just read about that. Go to the second part of the reading the title is Posting Two by Anonymous (4 November, 2005).

here is what the beggining says.

"The planet was tilted which allowed the northern part of the planet to be cooler. The planet was a little less than Earth's size. The atmosphere was similar to Earths and contained the elements of CHON [Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen]. Zeta Recticular is approximately 37 light years from us. It took our team, in an Eben craft, nine months to travel the distance.

During the trip, each of our team members were frequently dizzy, disoriented and suffered headaches. The craft did not go through any weightlessness during the trip. The craft was very large and allowed the team to exercise."

well for one think as you can see it says it took nine months to reach the alien homeworld. now depending on the credibility of this it would seem that the alien ship was not able to go at light speed... i forgot how to do the math on how to calculate light speed and all but im sure you guys can find it out on the net. i think the speed in the propulsion system is limited and not able to reach the speed of light.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
www.galactic-server.net...

This website explains ufo propulsion systems and more.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Please fix your link ATSguy. Your messing with the alignment of the thread making it nearly impossible to read.

I do not appreciate it and I suspect that other posters find it annoying as well.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
sry about that i believe its ok now.

oh and great link DarkCyrus, they have a good description on the cigartype ships.

oh and i found how alien propulsion system might not work unless they have unlimited energy.

Even if there is intelligent life elsewhere, it could be billions of light years away. The universe is stupendously large; even one light year is an incredible distance. Light travels at 300,000 kilometres per second. A light year is the distance it can travel in a year, about ten trillion (10,000,000,000,000) kilometres. The nearest star to us, Proxima Centauri, is 4.2 light years away. The whole size of our universe is estimated at one thousand trillion, trillion (1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) metres. Journeying across space, even at the impossible speed of light, would take one trillion (1,000,000,000,000) years. Clearly aliens would need to travel faster than light, or interstellar journeys would be impossibly long.

The trouble is, travelling even at the speed of light is impossible, according to Einstein. Imagine a space ship moves towards you faster than light. The space ship would arrive before the light from its origin reached you, so you would see the space ship arrive before you saw it set off, which is impossible. What happens is that as an object accelerates more energy is required, which increases its mass. This means it requires more energy to accelerate further. Accelerating to the speed of light would require infinite energy, which is impossible.

armageddononline.tripod.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join