It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Propulsion

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
No, no it's not.

Try right clicking the link and choosing 'view image'. Then link to that, if it's a jpeg you want us to see. Better yet, just use the image tags.

A hyperlink with the button on your reply panel can also shorten your link.

Otherwise I'll just start reading only on page two of this thread.

EDIT: Ahhh, second page ... perfect

[edit on 1-12-2005 by Enrikez]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I found your link to be an insteresting read im reading the page right now

[edit on 2-12-2005 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
just select the whole thing, copy and past it the whole thing.

images.search.yahoo.com... %3Dybr_vzn&h=180&w=180&imgcurl=lib1.store.vip.sc5.yahoo.com%2Flib%2Fdawno%2Fkaboom.jpg&imgurl=lib1.store.vip.sc5.yahoo.com%2Flib%2Fdawno%2Fkaboom.jpg& size=7.9kB&name=kaboom.jpg&rcurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sonoran-sunsets.com%2Fufonasa.html&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sonoran-sunsets.com%2Fufonasa.html&p=ufo+pr opulsion&type=jpeg&no=17&tt=440&ei=UTF-8

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Certainly not worth getting all worked up about. LOL.

I think we tend to apply theories to such matters, and get trapped within our own limited knowledge (and sometimes arrogance) of astophysics and physics in general.

My notion would be that it is far more likely that such vehicles do not utilize a given internal propulsion technology, at least not as we know it. It's far more likely that they would alter space/time in such a manner (probably in a way we cannot even begin to comprehend), that their movements through space/time would be of incredible short durations. This might even cross over into forms of dimensional travel or even literal space folding.

These ships, at least as we have seen them, are usually very small in stature. Conventional wisdom tells us that small vehicles seldom produce great amounts of power, particularly for long periods of time.

If we could look at our physics textbooks from say, 500 years forward, we would all probably scratch our heads and wonder what planet we just landed on. That's how dramatic scientific knowledge changes over time.

Again, trying to label theoretical propulsive technologies on something as vastly unknown and advanced as alien ships, using our own current understanding of physics, is a lost cause.

I would have us all ask Cortez how one might navigate to the moon. When the gap in technological levels gets to a certain point, then speculation almost becomes comical.

I appaud the interesting conjecture, but at the end of the day, I suspect we are going to giggle at ourselves when the truth is finally revealed.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angus_Macpherson

My notion would be that it is far more likely that such vehicles do not utilize a given internal propulsion technology, at least not as we know it. It's far more likely that they would alter space/time in such a manner (probably in a way we cannot even begin to comprehend), that their movements through space/time would be of incredible short durations. This might even cross over into forms of dimensional travel or even literal space folding.

Another method is to bring the entire ship up to a natureplane on energyplane
2. This means to move the ship along the energy dimension far enough that
graviton binding is released. This causes the ship to disappear from the
physical natureplane and appear on a high etheric natureplane. On this
natureplane the maximum speed is the lightspeed multiplied by itself. While
the ship is in this mode it is totally invisible to any humpnap instruments.
This method is widely used. The limitation of the method is that the crew
must be developed enough that their consciousness can work properly within
the person's etherical and astral bodies. If the crew is not developed to that
level they will loose consciousness while the ship is in the high mode. When
the ship returns to low mode the missing gravitons are reinstated and the ship
appears as from nothing seen from humpnap.

When the ship is in high mode it can go right through mountains and other
physical things without causing interference with those things. In this mode
the ship travels through the Earth to reach the underground bases built by the
space people without being detected by Earth military. In high mode the ship
can travel faster than light without difficulty.

There also exist other methods of interstellar travel. One of these methods
is to manipulate space and time itself so that the ship is moved trough space
without needing to directly travel the normal physical distance. This method
creates shorter paths through space by bending three-dimensional space itself
in a fourth physical dimension. In advanced systems using this technique you
can jump from one spot in space to another without using time between jumps.
The ship can effectively enter a plane which is time-independent. From this
plane a frequency picture which is in harmony with the target area is emitted
from the ship. This causes the ship to teleport instantly to that target
area without loss of time.

With this method it is also possible to travel forward and backward in time.

Kind of like that? I have personally seen this happen with my own eyes, this white/blue ball of light "appeared" out of nowhere almost right where I was looking at the night sky at the stars one night then after 3-5seconds it disappeared and never once did I see this thing stop what I mean is when it appeared it instantly without any delay appeared full motion streaking along 30-50 feet above me in the night sky, it was very bright but it almost looked as if light was coming from every inch of it I could not tell what it looked like just a ball of light round/oval shapped. It had a light streaking tail and was moving in a straight line accross the sky. It was about the size of 3-6 meters wide I was actually looking at its side.

Taken from www.galactic-server.net...

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
There are three main kinds of space travel utilised by highly evolved space friends:

(1) ELECTROMAGNETIC DRIVE: This operates by cutting the natural magnetic lines of force created by a planet, and can only be utilised close to that planet's surface. This is why, when flying at low altitude, UFOs "blank out" radio equipment and affect magnetic apparatus.

(2) PRIMARY DRIVE: This is a true space drive which is mainly used to fly at extremely high speeds for very long distances. A spacecraft's control mechanism is synchronized in frequency with the universal energy flows that permeate all space, but slightly out of phase with them. Either "lagging" or "leading" phase is used, depending upon whether the craft is travelling with the energy flows or against them. The speed depends on the degree of phase angle which, in turn, depends on the amount of "shading power" which the control apparatus can apply. With this form of space propulsion, the speed is unlimited! THE PRESENT THEORY OF OUR SCIENTISTS THAT THE SPEED OF LIGHT CANNOT BE EXCEEDED IS JUST AS FALLACIOUS AS THEIR EARLIER THEORY THAT WE COULD NOT FLY FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF SOUND!

(3) TELEPORTATION: The spacecraft and everything on it are changed into pure energy, which is then reconverted into its original form at the desired destination point a split second later!

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus

Originally posted by Angus_Macpherson

Another method is to bring the entire ship up to a natureplane on energyplane
2. This means to move the ship along the energy dimension far enough that
graviton binding is released. This causes the ship to disappear from the
physical natureplane and appear on a high etheric natureplane. On this
natureplane the maximum speed is the lightspeed multiplied by itself. While
the ship is in this mode it is totally invisible to any humpnap instruments.
This method is widely used. The limitation of the method is that the crew
must be developed enough that their consciousness can work properly within
the person's etherical and astral bodies. If the crew is not developed to that
level they will loose consciousness while the ship is in the high mode. When
the ship returns to low mode the missing gravitons are reinstated and the ship
appears as from nothing seen from humpnap.

When the ship is in high mode it can go right through mountains and other
physical things without causing interference with those things. In this mode
the ship travels through the Earth to reach the underground bases built by the
space people without being detected by Earth military. In high mode the ship
can travel faster than light without difficulty.

There also exist other methods of interstellar travel. One of these methods
is to manipulate space and time itself so that the ship is moved trough space
without needing to directly travel the normal physical distance. This method
creates shorter paths through space by bending three-dimensional space itself
in a fourth physical dimension. In advanced systems using this technique you
can jump from one spot in space to another without using time between jumps.
The ship can effectively enter a plane which is time-independent. From this
plane a frequency picture which is in harmony with the target area is emitted
from the ship. This causes the ship to teleport instantly to that target
area without loss of time.

With this method it is also possible to travel forward and backward in time.

Kind of like that? I have personally seen this happen with my own eyes, this white/blue ball of light "appeared" out of nowhere almost right where I was looking at the night sky at the stars one night then after 3-5seconds it disappeared and never once did I see this thing stop what I mean is when it appeared it instantly without any delay appeared full motion streaking along 30-50 feet above me in the night sky, it was very bright but it almost looked as if light was coming from every inch of it I could not tell what it looked like just a ball of light round/oval shapped. It had a light streaking tail and was moving in a straight line accross the sky. It was about the size of 3-6 meters wide I was actually looking at its side.

Taken from www.galactic-server.net...

I also saw an extremely bright ball of light (white in my case) that appeared out of 'nowhere'. It also had a light-streaking tail and was travelling in a straight, horizontal line (parallel to the Earth's surface) across the sky. I could not make out any particular shape; it appeared as an unusually bright, dazzling light which looked about 5 times brighter than Venus low in the sky (it was NOT Venus! It flew horizontally in a ZIG-ZAG fashion, with a stream of light sparks forming a long trail behind it: an impossible feat for a planet like Venus!)

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Martian6
There are three main kinds of space travel utilised by highly evolved space friends:

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I am going to ask this one more time then I think I will leave WHEN you can't answer it AGAIN.

ahh...hmmm...How do you know this to be true?

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
LIKE I SAID BEFORE, " WE WILL NEVER KNOW THE TRUTH UNLESS WE GET THE PROOF"

I AM NOT A SKEPTIC BUT THATS HOW IT GOES.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ive seena clip aswell from a telescope - and it showed aliens above the earth over a lightniing storm. And a few more joined. It makes sense

We have a way now after years of research to use wind power to make energy. We also have a way of using water energy to fuel things. The same as solar panels !

So why wouldnt this advanced race use the natural energy in space to re-charge ?

If they are so advanced - then surely it's all common sense

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Why can't the aliens use gasoline as fuel? Why do they always have to use electromagnetic, disco jokey, betaionic breeze patented warp drive? Hmmm, maybe this should be moved to BTS. Of all topics on this a&u board, this has to be funniest. What a joke.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Thanks for that information Martian6 im wondering where you got your information from im very interested now

Peace and much love to you and everyone eles in here

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
Ive seena clip aswell from a telescope - and it showed aliens above the earth over a lightniing storm. And a few more joined. It makes sense

We have a way now after years of research to use wind power to make energy. We also have a way of using water energy to fuel things. The same as solar panels !

So why wouldnt this advanced race use the natural energy in space to re-charge ?

If they are so advanced - then surely it's all common sense

Arawn, your last sentence says it all! It should be obvious to any thinking person that, if space beings are thousands of years more advanced than us technologically, they would be utilising advanced forms of spaceship propulsion that we have scarcely imagined.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
One thing is for sure. Their propulsion is definetely not using fossil fuels that we use for our vehicles.

They use a means of manipualting gravtiy probably with a mix of solar power and light power.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
One thing is for sure. Their propulsion is definetely not using fossil fuels that we use for our vehicles.

They use a means of manipualting gravtiy probably with a mix of solar power and light power.

But why? Why cannot they use fossil fuels? Solar power would be ineffecient for any intergalctic travel as well as gravity, I assume.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Ok well for one thing, if a alien civilization was able to survive long enough to reach the point were they would be able to travel though space you would think that they may have already used up all their fossile fuels. Again we are talking about thousands possibly millions of years. We see our selves coming to the brink were our coal, petroleum and natural gases have almost become depleted, of course we do have a couple hundred years or so before that happens but enevidebly we will have to find a better more efficent source of energy.

Solor power is not the most efficent but it is found throught space in ubundense and maybe could be used as a back up power source if the main one was not working.

now for gravity, usually when i think of gravity i think of the earth and its electromagnetic feild ( dont ask). THis all leads me twords Zero Point Energy, and as some of you may know it is a infinit energy field, it surrounds everything you see and is found in the emptynyse of space. It is derived in quantum mechanics from quantization of the electromagnetic fields. Scientist are looking into it as a new source of energy for the future that will power everything.

if you want more info about it check out the movie,
Free Energy: The Race to Zero Point, with With Tom Bearden, Brian O'Leary

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
We need energy to fly our future spaceship.
UFOs are powered by stable nuclear fusion reactors, and sunspots are one kind of stable nuclear fusion reactors.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
UFOs may only be for atmospheric flight if they work on the medium
of wireless power.
In which case voltage and frequency stresses the medium and little
power is needed, just the voltage pointed in a direction.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by articulateka0s

Broken Link

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hi, UFO fans.

As I have often said elsewhere:
About UFOs, here are my finds/thoughts, (that I did not invent):

1- Some UFOs come from someWHERE.

2- Some UFOs come from someWHEN !

3- Some travel by moving.

4- Some travel by thought.

5- All in the universe is entangled. [What the BLEEP!? down the rabbit hole].

6- There exist: space/time & time/space,
meaning:
**WE** can move 3 ways in space, in one time line.
**THEY** can move 3 ways in time, in one space. (without moving).

7- One day, science will tell us:
! All universe's matter is made of solid light !

8- The new ***theory of everything*** !
www.ted.com...

9- Some UFOs are build in a factory by 3rd density entities, like us.
Some UFOs are "thought formed" by the Xth density entities !
Some entities don't even need UFOs.

10- There are positive and negative 4th and 5th density entities.
6th & 7th density entities are positive only ! Benevolent !
Our mentality, our profoundness, our life's services to others
decide which polarity of 4th and 5th density entities will visit us.

11- and stuff I forgot. . .? B-)

And if I may add : read the Ra material in my signature, and the
[My Favorite Sites] box in my profile, and you will have A LOT more answers !

Blue skies.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join