It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the odds on this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I recently heard that there was a similar war game type exercise conducted on 7/7 as there was on 9/11. Just like the 9/11 war games, these exercises took place at the same time as the terror attack.

London Underground Bombing 'Exercises' Took Place at Same Time as Real Attack

London Underground Exercises and the Magically Exploding Terrorists: Important Questions

Same-time-as-attack underground bombing exercise in London a chilling coincidence?

London bombings coincide with security exercise

Seriously. Sure, nothing that's mathematically probable is impossible, but come on. How is it that exercises simulating real time events are going on during both attacks? There's all kinds of evidence coming out about who's really behind the terrorism, but when you have stuff like this, what are you supposed to think?

To me, this is more evidence of an inside job in both cases.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Already discussed to death in a few places including these two:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
One day my assistant Mr. Beezer was driving me to my 3:00 pm board meeting.

We were on the 101 and traffic was slower than usual because of the local HazMat Team / EMT staging a mock evac of an off ramp. This was in the papers and on the local Tele, we all knew about it.

4 Miles down the road a truck carrying transmision fluid overturned spilling 352 gallons of the stuff all over the west bound 101.

By your reasoning, the Hazmat team must have planned this wreck or at least known about it, right.

Mr. Beezer thinks maybe you should re-think your thinking on this very sad course of events to hit the world.

INSIDE JOB

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The question is: how often do these things take place?

In the case of 9/11, on the very morning of 9/11, the NRO evacuated their HQ while conducting an exercise based on a scenario of a plane crashing into their building. At the same time, multiple NORAD wargames were going on that redirected jets normally in the North Eastern US into Canada/Alaska, and confused relevant officials once the actual attacks were underway, among other things. So how safe is it, exactly, to just chalk these things up to coincidence and leave them at that?

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood
One day my assistant Mr. Beezer was driving me to my 3:00 pm board meeting.

We were on the 101 and traffic was slower than usual because of the local HazMat Team / EMT staging a mock evac of an off ramp. This was in the papers and on the local Tele, we all knew about it.

4 Miles down the road a truck carrying transmision fluid overturned spilling 352 gallons of the stuff all over the west bound 101.

By your reasoning, the Hazmat team must have planned this wreck or at least known about it, right.

Mr. Beezer thinks maybe you should re-think your thinking on this very sad course of events to hit the world.

INSIDE JOB

Man, that's apples and oranges, nice try.

Your example was an ACCIDENT. 9/11 and 7/7 were DELIBERATE attacks; even the official stories say that. So, try addressing the issue instead of off-tracking with an unrelated analogy.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   
TRUTHSEEKA wrote : "Man, that's apples and oranges, nice try. "

i disagree - they are both exaples of how co incidence works

" Your example was an ACCIDENT. "

so what ??????? co incidence is not dependant of the motive of either party

besides - how to you know it was an accident ??? - the driver may have " lost the will to live " and decided to end it all by driving his truck into a pillar

PS - i dont believe that last paragraph to be true - but with no evidence your assertion that it MUST have been an accident is not a given

" 9/11 and 7/7 were DELIBERATE attacks; even the official stories say that. So, try addressing the issue instead of off-tracking with an unrelated analogy. "

its not unrelated - you are attempting to avoid any train of thought which could contradict your conspiracy claims

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Alright, ape...

You mean to tell me that, despite concurrent exercises at the same times of attack in both cases, there is absolutely no possible correlation here? It's all just a big coincidence, huh?

Believe what you want to believe, sooner or later the crap going on will make it all clear to you. It probably is, but you just choose to run from the truth.

new topics

top topics

join