It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillian Researchers needed.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
After a U2U with Advisor, we concluded it would be best to have an open invitation to members to for a research project on the Reptillian type aliens.

Any members that are interested should do the following:
-Tell us how you can contribute, personal experiences? have you read much material on this? etc.
-Do you have enough time for extensive research? either the internet, written material or both.
-Ask ADVISOR for Scholar status if you are serious.

I have invited users for this project by U2U but I only got SpreadtheTruth interested in this, i'd atleast like 2 more members.

Mods, if an open invitation is not accepted, accept my apologies, but I have had no luck on getting Research members in any other way.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Did you mean: reptilian

sorry, I googled reptillian, and got that result.

I'm afraid for you that this thread will just become a link-a-thon, and some claims to have met reps with the usual challenges and mockery, because it seems to be a pretty sincere effort to start a dialogue.

I'll start with this, what is the general concesus as to the best evidence reptilians exist ? audio, video, tracks, hair sample.....

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
sorry for the double post, but this is freakin hilarious

Notable Reptilians: George Bush Sr., George Bush Jr., Richard Cheney, Al Gore, Colin Powell, Queen Elizabeth and all 4 sons including Prince Charles and Prince Andrew
President Bush's Cabinet
Cabinet Positions & Cabinet Officials
Attorney General John Ashcroft -- High order Reptilian
Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld -- High Order Reptilian
Health and Human Services Secretary Tommy Thompson-High Order Reptilian

Interior Secretary Gale Norton -- Alien controlled
Secretary of State Colin Powell --Reptilian of the Highest Order
Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill -- Reptilian
President Bush's Advisors
White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card
Director of the Office of Management and Budget
Mitch Daniels -- Alien controlled
National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice --Alien --other type

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I just had this whacked out nightmare of choosing which side of a war I wanted to take sides on. There were no reptillians in my dream but it was in an underground hallway near the white house and now I'm reading that last post that Bush was a reptilian. Now im afraid to go back to sleep.

No more jagermeister for me before bed.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Ok, I'm in. After looking over the research forum I'm assuming that once the team is put together a new thread will be placed there.

I will need about 3 days to gather information and form a plan of attack. By then the team should be together.

And with that, I'm off to pin the tail on the reptilian.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon

I will need about 3 days to gather information and form a plan of attack. By then the team should be together.

Are you planning to attack the Reptilians? Does it mean phisically, or just literally?

My belief is that there are tons of Reptilians posting here on ATS, I can help you if you want, but I don't want to shove those links here. Completely useless, as search engines give you the result just at me, and at you.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hurlimann

Are you planning to attack the Reptilians? Does it mean phisically, or just literally?

My belief is that there are tons of Reptilians posting here on ATS, I can help you if you want, but I don't want to shove those links here. Completely useless, as search engines give you the result just at me, and at you.

Actually, the plan is to attack the research project concerning the Reps. But, that doesn't exclude ulterior plans that have nothing to do with the project.

If you feel like sending links I don't think anyone will mind you posting on this thread. In actually, this will not be the research thread. It was just a call to arms for prospective scholars. You can join the team if you like. It's still open as far as I know. Just u2u ADVISOR and he'll take care of you.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'd be interested in taking part in this project, for sure.

I've read quite a lot about reptilians and theories surrounding them.

I have plenty of time to research online and have read a few books and a lot if internet sites that cover the idea of reptilian aliens. I'd say around an hour week days and longer of a weekend.

Right, I'll u2u ADVISOR then.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Actually, the plan is to attack the research project concerning the Reps. But, that doesn't exclude ulterior plans that have nothing to do with the project.

If you feel like sending links I don't think anyone will mind you posting on this thread. In actually, this will not be the research thread. It was just a call to arms for prospective scholars. You can join the team if you like. It's still open as far as I know. Just u2u ADVISOR and he'll take care of you.

I didn't inform you that I am not willing to back up my informations, as they are not based on research or any manmade written stuff, which I ddon't believe in any way. But my knowledge is clear and if you would like to back it up, you can... but I don't advice you to do that, as you may confront yourself with hoaxers.

Any alien website is actually based on hoax, except those which are made by aliens. So if you want to know more about Reptilians, you should search sites, which are made and organized by Reptilians. That is very simple, but how to start? Big question.

[edit on 5-11-2005 by Hurlimann]

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Don't worry Ground Zero, I haven't forgotten about researching more into this

Most of the stuff on the net is junk. Mostly theories and bogus stories. I believe Reptilian like entities began (20th C) in abductions. I think thats the main place to look insted of David Icke, etc.

I'll get onto some more reading.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
So, when does this start over in the research forum?

It'll be great to start, just waiting for the status now.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'll start after I have enough Scholars ready.

This research is on if they exist and what the most likely origin they have.

Personally i'm undecided on if Reptillians exist or not, but I believe a research topic on this is the best way in making up our mind one way or the other.

Thank you for your interest.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hey im in but let me tell you ive been reserching this topic sence it was posted on the reasearch thread and i have foind next to nil. what i have found is really weird. there is some speculation that the reptillians are the overlords of the grays, that the reptillians are the "evil" race and the greys are trying to protect us from them or vice-versa. so ill help in any way that i can ill post more tonigt.(i just got my internet connection back so im going on a internet spree tonight yaaay
)

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
I'll start after I have enough Scholars ready.
This research is on if they exist and what the most likely origin they have.
Personally i'm undecided on if Reptillians exist or not, but I believe a research topic on this is the best way in making up our mind one way or the other.
Thank you for your interest.

Hello GrOuNd_ZeRo

I don't know very much about reptilians, but i know a ufo case which leads to the conclusion that some reptile-looking extraterrestrials do exist. This ufo case is none other than VARGINHA.

No need to say this is a very solid case. The aliens who were seen in this event have all the characteristics of reptiles, scaled skin, bony protuberances on the head and some sort of big claw on the feet.

I think you should have a look at the Varginha event for this research project.

[edit on 7/11/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Musclor

I've always thought of the entitie in the Varginha case as being more like a burnt grey.. Reptilians are supposedly well built and tall. These creatures were small and were said to be easily captured without any resistance.

I've never heard anyone debunk this case. It even involves military witnesses, deaths, unknown toxins, mass sightings and even video footage!

People wake up and look into this stuff.

[edit on 7-11-2005 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hello Spreadthetruth

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
I've always thought of the entitie in the Varginha case as being more like a burn't grey..

The oily skin appearance of the being could indeed be misleading. Because the description which was made when the being was in the hospital was very detailled and did not reported any burns, just a leg fracture. Dr Leir's recently published book about Varginha has lots of details, informations and testimonies. I recommend it to everyone.

Reptilians are supposedly well built and tall. These creatures were small and were said to be easily captured without any resistance.

Yes, it is true.

However, i think that all sorts of desinformation stuffs have amplified this reptilian subject and have made them believed to be some kind of big, powerful and hostile specie.

My personal opinion for the moment is that these reptile entities exist. There is no smoke without fire. And Varginha is a big flame.

Maybe there exist different reptilian species though, but lots of stuffs we can read (like the ones syrinx high priest has quoted in his post) are disinformation.

All that is just my opinion and i might be wrong. But that makes great sense to me.

[edit on 7/11/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
What research is left for us, aside from real field work? The only thing I could actually think of that would even remotely resemble progress would be for a team to track down and attempt to find these alleged reptilians...

You can find all sorts of "evidence" on the internet, but in the end it's just repetition. You can make a large archive of supporting stories on the internet, but it's still just research that's already been done. Real research should be done if you're serious about it, not just hear-say.

[edit on 7-11-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I've heard LOTS of claims people have made of being chased by reptillian entities in wooded areas and even built up industrial places.

Maybe a sort of sighting map would be in order?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I've heard LOTS of claims people have made of being chased by reptillian entities in wooded areas and even built up industrial places.

Maybe a sort of sighting map would be in order?

That would be a start... And then investigating sighting hotspots?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Reptilian Researchers,eh? Well this sounds interresting.This is a good idea for members that is wanting 2 give out information...sign me up!

And for the hotspots,there should be one in Denver's and Atlanta's Airports.IF one of ya'll seacrhing around those areas, then be careful

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join