It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

------FORUM GUIDELINES------

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
skeptic lord is a sensor who only pertains to his beliefs & if you believe nothing but that then you need to watch out.. i just posted an entirely new legitimate thread & he deleted it

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
cruzados,

Check your U2Us.

Your thread is still open and available, here

[edit on 25-10-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'll post a feedback message, which may sound negative. I hope the introduction of this feedback message with these useless extra sentences makes it look less negative.

This forum deserves more credible name. The definition 'Speculative conspiracy theories' is a good definition, but I don't like the forum name 'skunk works' .. just my opinion

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
hi i just joined i may be new but a now a massive amount on aircraft especially secret ones,but could you tell me is aurora really real?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by infiltraitor

Hi infiltraitor you can start with this thread also just type in Aurora up in the right conner below log out button that will bring a page of links that is about Aurora in some way.

The Aurora Top-Secret Hypersonic Spy Plane

Welcome to ATS by the way

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Where are all the Reptilian threads? I have looked and do not see any.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Skunk forum?

[ Off-Topic commentary removed]

Since when has skunk become a bad thing? Did i miss a meeting?

The Discussion Of "Illegal Activity" On The Above Network Sites
Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

[edit on 24-6-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
think the point is to enter as "a crazy" and exit better informed about your insanity.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I like this idea but the name threw me. Most should be aware that "Skunk Works" is the nickname for an aerospace company that designs various unusual military aircraft. I thought it would just be about that. Am I missing something?
I have some potential contributions but will post them on applicable threads.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
I like this idea but the name threw me. Most should be aware that "Skunk Works" is the nickname for an aerospace company...

"Skunk Works" is the official alias for Lockheed Martin’s Advanced Development Programs (otherwise known as ADP), and formerly referred to as Lockheed Advanced Development Projects. While many of the end-products were indeed aircraft related, the core culture of the scientists involved was, "no highly speculative idea is too crazy, too far-fetched, or unworthy of consideration." And that is the core culture we hope to see in this particular forum... where the cutting-edge of highly speculative theories and ideas are embraced in a collaborative soup of supportive debate.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Skunk Works is one of the most advanced aircraft engineering companies in the world. I am actually on call for them to design brand new military aircraft. Some of their people ended their contracts, so they called me and asked if I would be willing to draw and possibly make new aircraft for them. I am just waiting for another call to confirm their interest in me. I can tell you this. Skunk Works is experimenting with brand new plains, not normal either.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
When I lived in Rachel ,Nevada we witnessed a test flight of a craft not reveiled
to the magazines yet,and they Still haven't a clue what is operational and no longer
a test-model prototype.That was twelve years ago.Two types were flown,but I have seen
nothing yet about them flying around or capabilities.Popular Mechanics editor wilson
is either ignorantly incompetant to hold his position,or he is a lacky dupe for the defense establishment's disinformation cover/screen.His story in`96 or `97 that "Area 51 has moved to Utah and Colorado"was classic diversion of attention aimed at the tourist industry that endangered the peace and solitude of the flight tests.The local Ranchers have an agreement NOT to speak about any strange craft they might see flying overhead.(Their wives aren't under any obligation.)Steve Medlin has a ranch close to the Groom Mts. and occasionally has to get close enough to the border to retrieve a stray cow.He got tired of people shooting holes in his black mail box so,he built a steel plate box with a padlock and asked us to paint it white.We did and finished it off with a "Seemore"the Skunk logo in black facing the groom mts.Within a week,bus loads of bored youths from `Vegas with dad's car drove up to hang-out in the desert to see something,drink,and vandalize steve's mail box with their scribbles before going home. Look for MORE Remote Stealth delivery systems craft and LESS Piloted stealthfighter/attack aircraft in the future.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by MAJIC 12]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
would "All Hail Foamy!" be inappropriate in the squirrel thread? or not, as it IS acknowledgment of its truth...?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Yes hi

I have written my theory about the killing mechanism that used Jackie to shoot at her husband in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now i noticed, that this thread is in somekind of ashtray "Skunk works". I have well settled arguments, can point with almost everything to good and reliable sources. Is there a way I can discuss with you about removing the thread from the ashtray? I think its important to know for many people.

Is it possible that i can make my own thread that doesnt goes to the ashtray (when the arguments are settled and proven)? Or is this theme at all not allowed to be viewed by the masses? Then i would like to hear the reasons please for that, else I would say that was it for me and i try another forum, claiming you are censoring in here.

Thank you

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
...This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that many not be substantiated by many, if any facts...

Taken from the OP heading on the first page.

Who decides whats fact and whats not?

Is there a place to submit items of fact at ATS?

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Goethe]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
???

OP, Is there a way we can prove to the powers that be here something is going on and to possibly move a segment of skunkworks topics to a more fitting forum?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I think I just broke the comical/lunacy rule!
I should have read this first.
Anyway, now I know.
Cheers

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Well if it has anything to do with coming up with new weapons or what might be then this sounds like a great place to share ideas. If I may I have a thought of a ICBM that does not carry a nuclear payload but something that only takes out or knocks the population of a city while not totally destroying buildings or other resources.

My idea is a bomb of sorts that emits a frequency that either disrupts or shuts down the electrical impulses in the human body. Since the human body does have a electrical grid of sorts certain frequencies might be used to shut down the human body. My "Frequency bomb" is just a thought, anyone else think it might work?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hello Folks

This is my first post so here goes:

(1) I think Skunk Works is as good a name as any even though it's been used before. What phrase hasn't? (I hope this comment doesn't qualify as a "me, too" entry).

(2) I'm not sure which Forum to use for my first question since it seems to cross several topics. My question is this:

In some of my reading lately—not on this forum, I want to add, I have come across some fairly vague references to a supposedly secret society that goes back to Atlantis called The Keepers of the Book of Wisdom or sometimes just The Keepers.

Has any of you nice folks heard anything about this?

There are also some hints the "Wisdom" referred to relates to a New World Order due to come into being sometime during this millenium.

All the best
Doctor Esoterikos

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join