It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jackie O killed JFK!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hello
I got talking to an old American guy tonight in an old London Pub.
He was a normal,likeable chap who seemed very honest and proud of his work,he didnt seem like a lier and was quite humble and quiet as we chatted.
He claimed he worked for the CIA from 1960 to 69 and as the night went on I brought up the 911 issue.I'de say he was about 80ish.
He was silent and almost sheepish as I brought up inconsistencies in the official story,so I changed the conversation about what he was doing in London and advice on decent restaurants.
He quickly changed the subject to the JFK assasination and stated Jackie shot him with a small weapon that was hidden up her sleeve.
He said she was a MKultra victim and the best way to take him out "was in full view to dazzle the spectators,in plain view"!!!! WTF!
He said it was captured in the Zapruder film and was amazed it still hasnt been spotted.
It was a kinda weird conversation,he wasnt drunk as he was drinking pints of water!
Then he left(with a full pint,of water!)quickly and silently without even a bye.
Im still kinda spooked!
What freaks me out mostly as he was smoking a really fat cigar and the people behind the bar didnt even bat an eyelid,,,,I tried to have a cigarette with him but was promptly told to go to the garden! Amost like he owned the place,or was invisible to the new smoking laws!
Creepy.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kilgour

I would submit that all the photo evidence irrefutably exonerates Jacqueline.

But I must admit, at this point I am quite willing to be entertained by anything new, no matter how outlandish...

(I am not referring to your post but to the man's assertions, naturally.)

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Sigh. Jackie cradling her husbands blown out cranium would appear to differ from your accusation.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kilgour

Everytime I watched that film that is what I thought and I've never said anything to anyone. As soon as he comes forward his head blows back from her hand. Good catch. I'm glad to know I'm not crazy. Peace

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I would wonder with all of the alleged remote viewers out there and other psychics, that we would have heard this from them as well.

Jackie may have been told that if she didn't; she would be shot in the process. It's not like he was cheating on her ya know.

I had wondered about the shots from the grassy knoll may have been able to go through his skull and hit her. What she did crawling out to retrieve his piece of skull was kinda bizarre as if....OOPS! I'll get it. (my bad)

Another thought might be JFK had a large alien implant in his head that was remote controlled to explode out of his head this way and why his head jerked around until it blew out. I guess he made some enemies there also?

Of course the whole event seemed rather staged and graphic as if intentional. You know those humans are easily manipulated with or without those implants.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
good theory... the za prude errr film is highly modifies. it is clear. so i don't think it can really be used a source.

its like getting facts from the fiction section in your library.
anything incriminating had been cut before it was released.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Well this is an angle that I never thought of. Sure, I just watched that film again and now that it's been pointed out, I guess that I can see what you're talking about.

But, maybe that's the point.

It seems that when something is pointed out to people, we all see what we want to see, what we were told to see.

I just can't buy into this one.

But, Jackie almost going off the car to get the piece of her husband's skull has always been weird to me. Amid all of the chaos, would you have had the frame of mind to reach for that while being possibly shot at some more?

Good post though.

SeeYa!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

That pretty much say it all.

Plus in my opinion anyone that claims to have worked for the CIA is a honk'n lier. For one thing, in general most retired Agents move on and don't go around bragging about the fact that they worked for the United States Inteligence Agency. They may not hide the fact, but glamourizing by telling strangers is something they obviously would never do.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

What she did crawling out to retrieve his piece of skull was kinda bizarre as if....OOPS! I'll get it. (my bad)

What...?
No, no: her reaction was totally understandable, totally human in its (relative) unpredictability. It was the instinctive, animal reaction in the face of sheer horror: to get out and away, as far away as she could, from what had happened. (Not out of "safety" concerns - I doubt very much that she even knew what she was doing - but as a gesture to reject such a reality.)

I can easily empathise with that reaction because, knowing myself, very likely I would have done the same if I were in her position.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kilgour

I saw many clips of the Zapruder film and several included theories that the driver did the deed. In one of them (wish I could find it) I did indeed notice something that seemed odd in Jackie's movements and that thought crossed my mind momentarily. Wondering how many other Jackie-did-it theories are floating around.

[edit on 7/5/2008 by Fidelios]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fidelios
reply to post by Kilgour

I saw many clips of the Zapruder film and several included theories that the driver did the deed. In one of them (wish I could find it) I did indeed notice something that seemed odd in Jackie's movements and that thought crossed my mind momentarily.

[edit on 7/5/2008 by Fidelios]

Well yeah... Her husband had just been shot before her eyes, practically in her lap.
I would think such a situation might warrant some "odd" movements... (:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Do you reckon in another dimension, JFK is stepping out of the shower and this is all revealed to be a dream in the series 8 finale?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by owzitgarn

At last a theory that I can subscribe to...!

It's definitely more plausible than the one from the pub.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kilgour

I too have mulled over this theory a time or two.....Tho I've always been a big Jackie fan, there are some nagging details that have stuck out for me...

Of course she was not given a gun powder residue test.....but I certainly imagine that any other wife that had been sitting next to her dead, philandering husband, would have been looked at a bit more keenly by investigators....? ( at that point she knew about his affair(s) and they were not on the best of terms...)

She insisted on wearing the blood soaked and brain spattered suit and stockings back to Washington, even though she was offered the chance to change out of them.....At the time the reason she gave for keeping it on seemed 'reasonable' enough.....but a few years later on I read something that puzzled me...

One of the maids on the Onassis yacht gave a magazine interview in which she detailed how Jackie insisted on having her bedsheets changed twice each day. Once in the morning and again after her afternoon nap....she would not sleep twice on the same sheets, not even those only slightly rumpled from a short nap!......So how in the name of ? did someone that can't stand mussed sheets, stand to travel back to DC in clothes that had to be sticky and smell from that much blood splatter??....Could she have had a reason other than the one she gave??

Later I saw on a program about presidential archives that the 'Dallas suit' had been thought lost, but had been found boxed up and stored. As I recall, it seems that it had been cleaned before storing and the matching gloves were missing..!

Another bit that has bugged me ( and is almost never mentioned ), was her video taped interview by the FBI as a 'witness' to JFK's assassination. ......It was locked in a safe and is not to be shown until both of her children have been dead for 50 years!! Even if it is a very graphic recount of Jack's assassination, why the need for such secrecy??!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
yeah.. thats a good one.. Jackie shot her husband in a parade, in downtown houston ... of course she arranged for oswald to get caught,, probably did the guy a few times ..and told him she would marry him after the whole thing was over. hmm Lee and Jackie.. has a good ring to it. Makes just as much sense as the other 53 theories.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I hate to give this thread ANY attention, I am SICKENED BY YOUR ACCUSATION!

The fellow in the pub probably did it.

I hope this thread dies, but due to extraordinary ignorance and negativity loves company it will probably sail on.

You and your drunken mate are wrong.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hello anatar, I am just wondering why this thread bothers you? Do you believe that conspiracy happens? I know it is hard to accept that seemingly good people can do bad things as I find it hard to accept also, be it John Wayne Gacy who was loved by his community or Jackie Kennedy, but the fact remains it happens.

The truth is that at a crime scene everyone who was there is a suspect and for sure the people in direct contact at the time of the crime. None of the people in the car were held accountable or given any kind of investigation. The secret service that was with them backed off of the vehicle as it rounded the corner because they knew something was about to go down.

Anyone who has ever seen a gunshot wound knows that the exit of the bullet is where all of the damage occurs. It is hard to watch the Zappruder film, but if you watch there is no other explanation for the way Kennedy's wound occured. The bullet had to come from underneath him to leave the top of his head where the damage happened.

I have watched the film so many times I can see it with out watching it. If you watch it very slowly, when the vehicle is behind the sign, you can see smoke coming up from the car and when the car appears from behind the sign he had already been shot and had his hands to his throat. Not only that, but he is trying to pull away from Jackie and she is trying not to cause alarm by telling him to put his arms down and yanking on them. At that point you see her left arm go down to the lap of Kennedy as she is pulling him closer with her right hand. It is known that Governor Connolly changed his story of the events as documented by the press and was a supporter of Lyndon Johnson.

Also, think about yourself in the situation. Would you really jump out of the car after you knew bullets were flying, to grab a piece of brain? The shock of the situation wouldn't set in immediately as to make you believe picking up a piece of brain is going to make his fate any better, but fight or flight would happen. I would imagine that you would either duck or get out of the car. Was the secret service man that ran up to the car as jackie was crawling back trying to pick up brain also?

I believe in the shock of the wound being so big, the gun flew out of her hand and that is what she was trying to grab, being of clear mind otherwise she would of "hit the deck" or jumped out.

Do you really believe Marilyn Monroe committed suicide? Don't you find it strange that anyone associated with Kennedy has been killed or has died? The ones who played along with Texas are the same ones playing today..."the good ol boys".

"New York City....Get a rope"...Pic up the Pace....

Peace

[edit on 17-9-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Pardon my Engrish!

IMHO Jackie, after shooting her husband, in view of flying bullets most likely was afraid that she was the next target.

If I would be forced to kill, I would think, that me being dead is a perfect crime.

Most likely she was afraid and subconsciously she tried to run away from shots fired from the front.

About her motives - she was Jewish, Zionist and part of the Illuminati. SHe could kill him just for a fun of it for his affairs with Monroe. Many women would gladly do that and JFK wasn't perfect husband at all.

Killing JFK wasn't just an execution of uncontrollable loose canon, the president.

It was an execution in full public view, to show everyone in government who is in charge and that cannot be changed or argued at all.
Perpetrators displayed to every one, that THEY can do it in public view, on front of cameras and thousands of witnesses and no one will ever be charged and sentenced to such obvious crime.

Unfortunately they we right.

Who had a motives? Mafia? Thing would come out sooner or later and clean government would make arrests.

Russians? That would guarantee a III WW!

Cuba? There would be a parking lot made of Cuba.

Who is left?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
What about if Jackie's crawling out of the back of the car was staged and planned in advance of 'what was supposed to be' a pre choreographed 'false' assasination to the witness protection program;

With the unfortunate twist that some of those choreographers had their own designs on the matter.

Enlisting the accused shooter as a 'deputy guarding the president from assassination'-from what turned out to be the assassination point.

I don't know what I am saying. Sad though.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It is important to note for those people horrified at the prospect of Jackie shooting John that the original poster stated quite clearly that the gentleman in the bar said she was a victim of MKUltra.

MIND CONTROL PEOPLE. Not Brain Washing or hypnosis, making people do things they would NEVER do.

Project MKULTRA

Don't assume just because someone proposes that Jackie shot John that they are proposing she did it willlingly.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join