It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 small bruises in triangle pattern on arm

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'm glad you posted this as I found a huge bruise in the same place as you a few weeks back.I only found it in the bath.What's weird is that is was areal black and blue number as it healed.But it was one of those bruises that you'd remember how you got it.I have no idea how it got there.I've also got a triangle of moles on my back.A perfect triangle.In fact I've called my alien mark for ages now.Have to say nothing weird has happened as I'm aware of.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by candyfloss
I'm glad you posted this as I found a huge bruise in the same place as you a few weeks back.I only found it in the bath.What's weird is that is was areal black and blue number as it healed.But it was one of those bruises that you'd remember how you got it.I have no idea how it got there.I've also got a triangle of moles on my back.A perfect triangle.In fact I've called my alien mark for ages now.Have to say nothing weird has happened as I'm aware of.

Did you try to carry something under your arm? I've done that a few times and didn't realise how much pressure I was putting on the arm.

A bruise under the arm is certainly unusual though.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

No,I don't think so.It was a really big bruise as well.The thing is I'm always banging into things but I usually remember what I banged into but this drew a complete blank.My family noticed it and asked me how it got there and I felt a real fool when i told them I had no idea.I felt like I was hiding domestic abuse or something.Awkward.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Ever thought you might have lent on something hot without actually realising? It can happen.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I have been experiencing the same EXACT phenomenon for quite some time now. I also get strange small bruises right under my left armpit and small groupings on the inside of my thigh.

No recollection of bruising myself there, no recollection of abduction, normal sleep patterns.

Hmmmm....is this a pre-cursor to some sort of medical condition? Perhaps a nutritional deficiency?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Now seeing those bruises freaked me out!

A few weeks ago, I awoke with three bruises also in a triangular formation on my left arm. My wife pointed them out to me and asked what I had done. I looked around the bed to see if I could have slept with my arm on something but there was nothing that could have done that.

I then thought back to the day before, did I knock my arm? No, nothing I could think of could have caused three small bruises like that.

Now I certainly don't believe I have been abducted in the night, but I can say that I have no rational or logical explanation for how they got there. I just wish now, that I too had taken photos of them!

Ross

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I apparently had 3 bruises in a triangular pattern on my back a couple of days ago, Its only when I got out the shower that the wife noticed them. I don't remember banging into anything either. SPOOKY

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nomadrush

Three years ago, I also awoke with three bruises also in a triangular formation on my left arm, they were small (3mm each). My wife asked me why too, I said probably insect bite at that time, they disappeard after one to two weeks. Three years have pasted, I still cannot forget it, it was so perfect equilateral triangle with perfect same size perfect circle dot. This kind of strange thing should not happen to me -- a Chinese in Hong Kong, I want an answer. If someone have some idea, pls kindly e-mail me at "[email protected]". Thanks.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hello,
My girlfriend has the same exact bruising on her left underarm. when she showed them to me I just searched for "triangle bruise" on the net and your post came up. Kind of amazing how they are in the exact same area and just about the same size.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
My husband just found a very similar 3 dot triangle bruise on the underside of his arm. The dots are smaller and on his right arm but the likeness is shocking. As soon as I saw it I looked online for similar bruises and found your picture. It's just sooo weird, I wish I knew what it was.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Brisen]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Brisen

I do not know if this information will help you, but.. I marked dead center of each bruise and measured between them. I found that each center of the bruises are of equidistance to one another. This simply means it forms a "perfect" triangle.

Thanks for sharing.

ExhibitEx

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I'm sorry but when you have bruises appearing on your body why on earth would your first question be, "have i been abducted by aliens?".

There must be a million more likely explanations. I would think a qualified doctor's opinion would be far more valuable than some people in a conspiracy forum.

I often get bruises on my legs that i can't quite account for. But I'm tall and tables tend to be at an annoying height for me. But then maybe the Reptillians are shapeshifting in the night to abduct me, take me to their base and kick me in the thigh a few times.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
I'm sorry but when you have bruises appearing on your body why on earth would your first question be, "have i been abducted by aliens?".

I would think the answer to your question would be obvious. Because there are numerous reports of triangle shaped bruises, and scaring that are associated with the abduction phenomena. You should know this since you are in the UFO and Alien forum..

There must be a million more likely explanations. I would think a qualified doctor's opinion would be far more valuable than some people in a conspiracy forum.

Yes indeed there could be a million reasons a person can get a bruise and not recall getting it. However, does that mean that we should not explore the POSSIBILITY that something odd is happening.

Concerning opinions of other people on a conspiracy forum.. are you not injecting your own opinion in a conspiracy forum? Just odd that you spout your own opinions but immediatly dismiss others.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Yes indeed there could be a million reasons a person can get a bruise and not recall getting it. However, does that mean that we should not explore the POSSIBILITY that something odd is happening.

Would it not make more sense to explore the likely reasons before asking if you have been abducted? Or perhaps go to a doctor first to see what someone who is qualified to deal with this type of thing thinks?

Concerning opinions of other people on a conspiracy forum.. are you not injecting your own opinion in a conspiracy forum? Just odd that you spout your own opinions but immediatly dismiss others.

Indeed but I'm not dishing out wild theories when a trip to a physician would be the best thing.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Frakkerface]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

I totally agree that you must rule out out the "possible" BEFORE considering the "impossible". You are absolutley correct and I respect that way of thinking.

However, you cannot immediatly jump to "possible" conclusions as your answer. If we still thought this way we would have just discovered that the earth is really round not flat.

Sometimes logical thinking can get in the way.

I walk this way.. it is flat..
I walk this way.. it is still flat..
I get on a boat.. sail the sea.. it is still flat..

so it must be flat.. logically speaking.

It is what we do not know that drives us to consider the impossible.. "the world is round". Great discoveries hide in all impossibilities. They told Einstien that an atom could not be split... the impossible became possible.

A doctor in this case would look at the area.. and say "Yep it's a bruise, what more can I tell you?". So I think the use of a physician would not offer any clues as to the origins of the bruise.. he would just take a guess like anyone else and wonder why you spent a co-pay to see a doctor about a bruise (or series of).

[edit on 19-3-2010 by ExhibitEx]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'm not ruling out some of the more exotic theories. Eventhough I am a little skeptical about abductions in general, I certainly hold it as a possiblility.

And I understand and accept your point, out of the box thinking is a good thing.

But doctors see this kind of thing everyday, all day, it is their job so if there is anyone who might be able to give a rational (perhaps not the right word) explanation then it would be them. You know, perhaps he/she has seen this before (there could be loads of cases of this that have not made it to ATS) and they may have read a peer's paper on it. Or maybe they have heard more about circumstances surrounding these cases and would probably be considered experts on this, even if they don't mention abductions. But then again, perhaps they would just say, yep it's a bruise, could be caused by anything.

I'm just saying. Sorry to derail the discussion.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

Thanks Frakkerface

I appreciate your points as well. Thanks!

Yes, I agree, let's not hijack this thread any further.

ExhibitEx

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I got some idea's that come to mind,not sure that they are the cause of the bruising but certainly a possibility.The bruises are under your arm and that particular area under you,(biceps) can be easily bruised,this is well known.
So here are some Q's I'll throw at you.

1.)Do you drink a lot?people tend to forget what happens to them the next day after a fun night.(including fights,falls,etc.)

2.)Do you sleep near a table or a shelf? you could have easily hit an object
a few time's a night,I know I do.

3.)Do you sleep with stuff on your bed sometimes? perhaps toothpaste tops lol?

4.)Do you sleep walk?

6.) Are you taking any medicated blood thinners that could cause bruising in area's?

I can go on and on but you get the idea,just look around your surroundings
and see what is the most probable cause before calling a ufologist or expert for that matter.Personally,I think it's a common bruising,in a uncommon way.

Plus,it's too sloppy to be extraterrestrial in nature,wouldn't you think a advanced civilization be more precise then that?I don't know,just some idea's...

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I've had 3 freckles in the shape of a triangle my entire life, a weird abnormality.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Were you wearing green on St. Patrick's Day? Did anyone pinch you? I have had almost exactly what you are describing...and it was the result of a firm pinch.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join