It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke on the ropes?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well David Icke is back on action again and he had this to say:

'Mr. President .... I just got some baaaaad news ...'

Davidicke.com is now up and running again after a major technology upgrade following an attack on the site more than five days ago that gave us no option, but to take it down temporarily. It took the form of a massive increase in traffic out of nowhere - like six million page requests more than normal in a very short time - which took so much bandwidth that it was costing us a ridiculous amount of money in excess bandwidth charges that we could not afford. With the new system the site will be very much more difficult to attack in this way.

It's just the latest challenge to be overcome - and it has been. My thanks to volunteer webmaster John Peters for his tireless and dedicated work over the last few days to get Davidicke.com back on line.

Thank-you, also, for all the kind comments and good wishes after I explained our financial situation the other day. Now the site is back up you can subscribe to the newsletter by clicking here ... The latest newsletter is waiting to go out now, but I will update it and hold it until Thursday to give people the chance to subscribe.

You'll notice that many of the archives are not available at the moment. This is because they are being revamped and transferred to the new site format, which is coming shortly.

We're getting there!

best wishes,

David

So, case closed, at least for the moment!!

For more info, visit:

www.davidicke.com...

For subscription info visit:

www.davidicke.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I thought that reality as we see, feel, hear it isn't real. Why does he need money if it isn't real? J/K. But seriously, my viewpoint here is that anyone who talks or hears any "entity" not from this world is talking to demons. What do demons do? They LIE. They may pretend to be a "ghost" or a lost soul who didn't go into "the light". All just another one of satan's subtle ways to get you to believe in something that contradicts the infalable Word of God. Reptilians? Perhaps you mean demons Mr. Icke, oh no, you don't believe in God. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prodicaliforniason
But seriously, my viewpoint here is that anyone who talks or hears any "entity" not from this world is talking to demons. What do demons do? They LIE. They may pretend to be a "ghost" or a lost soul who didn't go into "the light". All just another one of satan's subtle ways to get you to believe in something that contradicts the infalable Word of God.

So by that logic, you talking to your "God" may also be mistakingly talking to eh, "demons"? How do you know the little voice in your head is the right one? How does anyone?

The word of "God", whatever that might be may be infallible, but I wouldn't put much faith in the very fallible people who claim to talk on "God's" behalf.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I can recognize the words of David Icke... as somebody willing to retire. Somehow I guess, his operators are looking forward to set up a new, better game. Why would they bother of a man, worth a dummy? They may wish to see a more exciting result from a more intelligent human being.

I mean, why make those posts instead of David Icke? The Reps have won this battle, I guess.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prodicaliforniason
But seriously, my viewpoint here is that anyone who talks or hears any "entity" not from this world is talking to demons. What do demons do? They LIE. They may pretend to be a "ghost" or a lost soul who didn't go into "the light". All just another one of satan's subtle ways to get you to believe in something that contradicts the infalable Word of God..

I like that. I think, entities can see more than people may ever thimk. They LIE because they can achieve their goal with it.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
OK, OK, I know what the majority of people think about David Icke. I saw the 'Son of God' interview with Terry Wogan on British television in the 1980s and, like everyone else, had a really good laugh.

Then, about five years ago, Channel 4 TV in the UK made a documentary about David.

Quite obviously they set out to trash him, and I sat down for a little bit of light relief watching them doing so, but then, during the course of filming, something happened to change the whole tenor of the programme.

David told the programme makers about this sinister group called 'Bilderberg' who were meeting in secret in Portugal in the then near future. He mentioned what their aims were, and who would be attending.

In an attempt once and for all to call his bluff, the production team stationed a team outside this Portuguese hotel to await the arrival of the conspirators.

Right on cue a minibus appeared. Before the occupants managed to close the curtains, the camera caught quite clearly sight of Tony Blair sitting beside his puppetmaster Peter Mandelson.

Suddenly, in that one shot, the nature of the programme changed. The foyer of the hotel was then filmed. A screen had been erected solely to stop outsiders seeing who was arriving (why?), but there was no hiding the fat presence of ex British Cabinet Minister Kenneth Clarke as he showed up.

Then what followed was quite remarkable. The camera crew were moved on and shadowed by security staff in a blacked out Mercedes for some time. If there was nothing to hide, why the heavy and intimidating security presence.

From being an undisguised attempt to mock David Icke, this programme suddenly realised that there was something in what he was saying, otherwise their camera crew would not have been almost forced off the road.

Then they followed David to the USA. He told them to watch as he turned up for public speaking engagements, book signings and radio interviews. Repeatedly, and without prior notice, David's appointments were cancelled on apparently spurious grounds.

Now I happen to agree with other contributors, that it stretches credibility a hell of a lot to believe in the reptilian agenda and the allegations of child molestation on a grand scale contained in David's book The Biggest Secret, which I bought and read. But having seen that documentary on Channel 4, I see now that somebody somewhere is none too keen on David getting his message across.

Some of the claims against major world names are so serious that you question why nobody saw fit to sue for defamation of character. What did they have to fear if David was truly the 'nutter' that many think him to be?

Legal action could have finished him off for good! Or perhaps them, if David was able to substantiate what he said.

[edit on 27-10-2005 by Englishman_in_Spain]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Excellent post Englishman_in_Spain!!

From being an undisguised attempt to mock David Icke, this programme suddenly realised that there was something in what he was saying

Exactly. People get caught up on the lizards and the Son of God thing. Probably a reason it is always brought up in the mainstream media. As long as it keeps the focus off what else he is saying.

Then they followed David to the USA. He told them to watch as he turned up for public speaking engagements, book signings and radio interviews. Repeatedly, and without prior notice, David's appointments were cancelled on apparently spurious grounds.

Or like they did in Japan after he visited, the media would go into major mocking mode. My first impressions of David Icke were from the TV show the Japanese networks produced to take the major mickey out of him. They had plenty of over-acting and people with rubber lizard masks re-enacting what he had been saying.

It was hilarious at the time, but knowing a bit more, I now know it was spin. The only positive thing I can say about it is, directly after watching that show, I went to the internet, typed in his name in a search engine and the rest, as they say, is history.

Now I happen to agree with other contributors, that it stretches credibility a hell of a lot to believe in the reptilian agenda and the allegations of child molestation on a grand scale contained in David's book The Biggest Secret

I am not sure why people don't want to cover this in the media. Countless numbers of kids go missing every day. Countless more unnoticed from poor countries. The slave trade is alive and kicking and they are trading women and children and the majority of it is for the sex trade.

Is it being suppressed or is it a case that people really don't want to go there. It is a really dark side of our nature after all.

Some of the claims against major world names are so serious that you question why nobody saw fit to sue for defamation of character. What did they have to fear if David was truly the 'nutter' that many think him to be?

It was brutal and very hard to read what he claims was being done by very famous and influential people all around the world. The recent Jeff Gannon(?suppossed callboy to the president-suppossed ex-MKUltra dude, I forget his name, as he seemed to have so many) case and as I said before, the many, many kids who go missing in the USA every day is 1+1=?

Legal action could have finished him off for good! Or perhaps them, if David was able to substantiate what he said.

I think there are only 2 possibilities.

1. All the allegations are true and they don't want to draw attention to themselves.

2. He is a nutter and they would rather not bring the subject up, as allegations like that stick whether they are true or not.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
whats what is what there is, what it's worth is up to you

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
You have voted Englishman_in_Spain for the Way Above Top Secret award.

Many thanks to you, Englishman_in_Spain, for such a thought-provoking post.

there is definitely something there, IMO.

i wish i'd seen the programme.

i'll consider David Icke in a more serious light as a result of this very thread, so thank you to everyone who has contributed, whatever they believe.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Englishman_in_Spain
Then, about five years ago, Channel 4 TV in the UK made a documentary about David.

Quite obviously they set out to trash him,

I saw that as well, but it never looked like they were out "to trash him" to me. It was pretty fair from the beginning, and seemed to be going for the "let the viewer decide" angle.

David told the programme makers about this sinister group called 'Bilderberg' who were meeting in secret in Portugal in the then near future.

This is hardly a secret organisation, everyone knows about the Bilderberg Group.

In an attempt once and for all to call his bluff, the production team stationed a team outside this Portuguese hotel to await the arrival of the conspirators.

Suddenly, in that one shot, the nature of the programme changed. The foyer of the hotel was then filmed. A screen had been erected solely to stop outsiders seeing who was arriving (why?),

I would guess to protect the privacy of all the very rich and powerful people who were attending?

Then what followed was quite remarkable. The camera crew were moved on and shadowed by security staff in a blacked out Mercedes for some time. If there was nothing to hide, why the heavy and intimidating security presence.

Err, it's remarkable that lots of high up politicians and very rich people have lots of security? I don't see anything remarkable in that at all. Many of them would be potential targets for terrorists and nutjobs, so of course the place would be swarming with security. I'm not defending the security crew's behaviour, as the camera crew were not doing anything wrong, however it is hardly out of the ordinary.

I'm also not defending the Bilberburg Group or any of those sort of meetings. I can't stand to see politicians and super rich businessmen schmoozing each other. However it doesn't prove any conspiricy, let alone one involving reptilians and mass child molestation.

Repeatedly, and without prior notice, David's appointments were cancelled on apparently spurious grounds.

That is because a Jewish organisation was threatening to sue any of the venues who let him speak there. They accused him of being an anti-semite (with some justification) as his convulted conspiricy theories often involved Jewish bankers etc. It is interesting to note that the people making the program didn't seem to think he was an anti-semite though, as they thought he sincerly believed that these "Jews" were actually reptilians disguised as Jews. I myself also went with this opinion, ie he is a nutter rather than a racist.

But having seen that documentary on Channel 4, I see now that somebody somewhere is none too keen on David getting his message across.

Well yes, many Jewish organisations who think he is anti-semitical, or at least provides ammunition for anti-semites.

Some of the claims against major world names are so serious that you question why nobody saw fit to sue for defamation of character.

Why bother? 99.999% of people don't believe him anyway. Who wants all that crap dragged out in court? Also there isn't a lot of point sueing someone with no money.

I would also look at it the other way round - if Icke has any evidence of mass child molestation surely it is his moral duty to take those he accuses to court.....

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
In response to FatherLukeDuke I would say the following:

IMHO the programme started out with the intent of making Icke look an object of derision. That is how it was trailed and it is the sole reason why I made a special effort to watch it in the first place.

That is my interpretation of the situation, you are entitled to yours. I respect your right to disagree with what I say, wouldn’t the world be boring if everybody saw everything in the same way.

I agree that the existence of the Bilderberg group is not in itself secret, but their meetings most certainly attempt to be clandestine in nature.

If, as you say, everybody knows about the Bilderberg group, why would the rich and powerful people attending want their privacy protecting as you suggest? There are now lists of attendees in the public domain;

www.bilderberg.org...

To me the covering up of the hotel foyer contributed strongly to the appearance of a meeting of people who had something to hide, although I know not what. I merely ask, as the production team did, why the area was covered up if we could all find out very easily who was there anyway, after all a canvas awning affords no protection from terrorist attack, particularly when you could see who was getting out of each vehicle. The attendees clearly did not want to be seen, but why?

The fact that there was a security presence at this meeting was not a surprise at all. Having seen the programme yourself, you will recall the sinister way though in which the camera crew’s vehicle was ‘stalked’ by the Mercedes in what appeared to me, and most certainly to them, to be an attempt at intimidation. This is how I viewed it, but you are entitled to differ. It would have been the easiest thing simply to pull the crew’s vehicle over, question them and ask them to leave, but this is not how it was handled.

There is no point in suing somebody with no money? I would say that by bankrupting David Icke and going for his personal assets to settle any damages you would cause him a considerable degree of discomfort to say the very least.

It would also have the effect of discouraging him from continuing. Further, by making an example of him, it would also have a very strong deterrent effect on any potential sympathisers thinking of speaking out in public.

I would say therefore that it would make very good sense for those targeted by him to sue him. If they have nothing to fear it would shut David Icke up once and for all and make him look ridiculous. By them not doing anything to protect their reputations, inferences of there being no smoke without fire will be drawn, rightly or wrongly, by the general public, as always happens in such situations.

As regards child molestation, that involves criminal activity and as such is not the responsibility of David Icke to pursue. It would be down to the criminal justice system in the appropriate countries. I do not know why he has apparently not chosen to provide evidence to the authorities, you would have to ask him that. Perhaps he has.

It is generally acknowledged that David Icke is perceived by some Jewish groups as anti Semitic, but at the time of the programme I do not think that this was as widely known as now, nor were the unexpected cancellations attributed entirely to the Jewish groups at the time, otherwise I would not have mentioned them. There certainly appeared to be darker, hidden forces at work, although I have no idea who they might be and the programme didn’t either.

I am not an apologist for David Icke. I have merely learnt from my many years on this planet that you pre-judge people at your peril.

Peace to you all, whatever your race, colour, creed or religion.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Did anybody ever wonder, what if David Icke is being controlled and assisted by aliens? I start wondering that Icke has never been invited to ATS, something else came here, who is also a member of ATS enjoying the forum as "human being". I always thought of the best idea to talk with him in person, he would be amazed of ATS, furthermore he would be amazed of his books he never wrote!!

Does David Icke exist at all? Just a simple question...

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
From what I gather from the responses to this thread: it seems to me that NONE of you have read more than one of Icke's books or have seen any of his DVD's. I first read Icke's book "And the Truth Shall Set You Free" in 1997 and that was the best well documented and sourced book I've seen from a conspiracy theorist. The second book I read is his newest titled "Infinite Love is the Only Truth, Everything Else is an Illusion" and this book has a whole different theme than his previous books except Tales from the Time Loop.
If you read AT LEAST these two books then you will actually understand David and stop focusing on the reptilian theory that you hear from others who know nothing about it. David Icke is the ONLY conspiracy theorist that I know that doesn't have a belief system to protect. He ALWAYS 100% tells his listeners to take what you will from his information. He is a critic of religion, new age religion, all political sides, and his underlying them has ALWAYS been that we are infinite oneness and we are being divided purposely to keep us in this virtual reality game.
Truly if you understand Icke, then you understand that NOTHING is real except infinite conciousness and that all these conspiracies are just mere problems that exist in this illusiory universe. Our bodies are not solid and neither is anything in his universe, it's ALL illusion. Even science is finding this out now. There is a theory about a holographic universe and you can go read books about it. David doesn't need to turn to science to back his things up. He merely does so because everybody is so skeptical about everything he says and when he shows that what he's saying is being found out in mainstream establishments like science then people start to believe. He uses his intuition, which we all have, and that has caused him a lot of pain throughout the ninteties with humiliation and ridicule. So, I think we are seeing a genuine person here and you got to just LISTEN to what he's saying and stop being manilpulated fools. Take what you from his information. That's what he does, he follows where the information takes him and doesn't edit it out with any belief system that the majority of us have.

[edit on 29-10-2005 by Solidus Snake]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well said Solidus. It's amazing that the harshest critics of Icke, are people that have never read a book of his. Sheeple policing sheeple.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
In response to Englishman_in_Spain:

Fair enough, I saw the program several years ago and my memories of it may be slightly different from yours. They may well have started off with the intention of ridiculing him, but found him pretty "sane" even if they found his ideas a bit mad.

As I said, I found the way the security team handled the camera crew very heavy handed and was probably an illegal repression of their freedom of speech and movement. Though I really can't see how this supports any of Icke's theories. I'm sure plenty of the Bilberburg group have stuff to hide, but not the fact they are reptilian child molesters.

On the subject of suing Icke: in the UK it is a very long, complex and expensive process. As Icke does not posses millions of pounds worth of assets the people doing the suing would be left with a massive bill. Also you have to remember that the great majority of the public do not know who Icke is, let alone about his theories. Any court case would generate massive publicity for him and his claims.

I did actually try to read And the Truth Will Set You Free, however I gave up half way through as I thought it was drivel and an insult to my intelligence. There are so many good books to read, why should I waste my time with a rubbish one? I have had a good look at his theories via his website though.

And to the people who say "don't focus on the reptilian child molester stuff": well how can you not focus on something that would be so monumentally world changing if true?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Each to their own. However Luke, you haven't read a whole book as clearly admitted. What specific things make the book rubbish and an insult to your intelligence? Most people that disagree after reading his stuff, at least admit it is very well researched and genuinly thought provoking. Any specific references?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khali

If David Icke doesn't exist, who spent five years playing between the sticks for Coventry City and Hereford United?

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

Originally posted by Khali

If David Icke doesn't exist, who spent five years playing between the sticks for Coventry City and Hereford United?

Someone else who looks the same asDavid Icke from the outside, but thinks very differently , and is a lot smarter. Sorry, but seeing his video on the Net, proves me that HE is simply unable to do anything like THIS. Whether he iss a real person or not, he is not behind all that rubbish organized like a welldone Bible.

As for me, I would have a nice long talk with him in person. He would be amazed.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
And to the people who say "don't focus on the reptilian child molester stuff": well how can you not focus on something that would be so monumentally world changing if true?

Mr Icke has taken a whole new turn in his research the last 2 years. The Illuminati(who does exist and there is monumental 100% proof of their existence) and the reptilians are now merely our illusiory rulers in our illusiory universe. I don't think you actually 'get it', when David is talking about the reptilians, he's not talking about physical reptilians who can physically shift in front of our face. Icke says that these reptilians operate just outside our frequency range where we cannot see their true form. Sometime people are able to access that frequency range or those reptilians tune into our frequency range. It's very rare, but Icke says he's spoken to 100's of people around the world who say they've seen one. . Icke pointed out this unbelievable scientific FACT in his newest book(which mainstream science confirms) that humans are only able to see less than 1% of identifiable matter in the universe. 95% of the matter in the universe is dark matter, which doesn't reflect light, therefore not able to be seen by our visual cortex. That's another fact: we don't see with our eyes, we see with our visual cortex. Mr. Icke speaks volumes about how we are in a matrix and our DNA is what is connecting us into this virtual reality game. IT has nothing to do with the matrix movie, although the theme of the movie is correct. Once you realize this, you can start to play with reality and forever stop the manipulation. Everything goes on in the head, therefore nothing can possibly exist, only infinite oneness, according to Icke. I absolutely 100% encourage you to read his newest book, it's only about 200 pages and it's an easy read. It is probably the most important book you CAN read.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
So why couldn't a Grey alien shapeshift into ah human being, molest a child and then turn into a Reptilian just from the outside, in front of hundereds of people? Just imagine: any alien lifeform can do the same. If we see a childraper Reptilian on DVD video, broadcasted by CNN as credible horror, we can believe that not a Grey has done the same to that poor child.

But I believe you, using mind control, it is possible for an alien race to do just about anything to humans. Those aliens don't need to come to surface in order to molest a child, a human mind would do the same, and it would feel the same.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join