It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Horses... And a Tornado

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Here are two jokes from the Sofia News Agency, Bulgaria.

Sofia News Agency: Horses

7 October 2005, Friday

John bought two horses, and could never remember which was which. A neighbor suggested that he cut the tail of one horse and that worked great until the other horse got his tail caught in a bush. It tore just right and looked exactly like the other horse's tail and our friend was stuck again.

The neighbor suggested John notch the ear of one horse. That worked fine until the other horse caught his ear on a barbed wire fence. Once again our friend couldn't tell them apart.

The neighbor suggested he measure the horses for height. When he did, he was very pleased to find that the white horse was 2 inches taller than the black.

Hahaha...

Here´s another:

Sofia News Agency: Tornado

12 October 2005, Wednesday

A tornado hit a farmhouse just before dawn. It lifted the roof off, picked up the beds on which the farmer and his wife slept, and set them down gently in the next county. The wife began to cry.

"Don't be scared, Susan," her husband said. "We are not hurt."

Susan continued to cry. "I'm not scared," she said between sobs. "I'm happy ‘cause this is the first time in 15 years we've been out together."

---------------------------------------------

The Sofia News Agency is great for news, btw. I found an article there two days ago suggesting that the bird flu virus may have come to Kosovo now. I have not seen this in any other media yet. Nearly 100 Dead Birds Found in Kosovo

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
They aren't that funny. Sorry to burst your bubble bud.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hey, I thought it was good--took me a couple of tries on the horse one though...

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
lol remnds me of something my brother would do....*sigh* and hes not tht dumb either....lol i cna't tell the difference between a black and white horse either! ...lol jk! but did u ever consider tht the guy was color blind?

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by KatieD
lol remnds me of something my brother would do....*sigh* and hes not tht dumb either....lol i cna't tell the difference between a black and white horse either! ...lol jk! but did u ever consider tht the guy was color blind?

Technically, black and white arent colours.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
if you can't tell black from white, your not color blind, you are just blind.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Oh hey, I just found a new one. Well... relatively new...

Sofia News Agency: Job

29 November 2005, Tuesday

This guy needs a job and decides to apply at the zoo. They tell this guy that they'll pay him well if he would dress up in a gorillas skin and pretend to be the gorilla so people will keep coming to the zoo.

Well, the guy has his doubts, but he needs the money, so he puts on the skin and goes out into the cage. The people all cheer to see him. He plays up to the audience and they just eat it up.

This isn't so bad, he thinks, and he starts really putting on a show, jumping around, beating his chest and roaring, swinging around. During one acrobatic attempt, though, he loses his balance and crashes through some safety netting, landing square in the middle of the lion cage!

As he lies there stunned, the lion roars. He's terrified and starts screaming, "Help, Help, Help!"

The lion races over to him, places his paws on his chest and hisses, "Shut up or we'll BOTH lose our jobs!"

I actually heard this one before, but it was told to me in Norwegian.

new topics

top topics

join