It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summoning UFOs?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I just read a brief summarization of a news story that was about a Las Vegas man who could supposedly summon ufo's using something that he learned from the old testament written in hebrew... Does anyone know anything about this? Is this true, or was this guy trying to get attention? I think it would be cool to try it .

(no this has nothing to do with my other crazy posts which were just for entertainment if you didnt quite get that).

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The prophet was a hoax, there are plenty of threads already here about him.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and many more

Try using the search function.

And in regards to

Originally posted by Annunaki
(no this has nothing to do with my other crazy posts which were just for entertainment if you didnt quite get that)

Keep your "crazy" threads "for entertainment" on BTS, that's what it's for.

[edit on 10/15/05 by redmage]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I wasnt talking about the prophet. I kinda knew he was a fake. I'm talking about this run-of-the-mill las vegas guy who'd supposedly been secretly doing this for years and decided to come out with it. Its not the first time i've heard of this happening. I read about one instance in which a group of researchers went into a field of a new crop circle at night, and they each went into a different part of the circle and started walking that pattern with a 10,000,000 candle power flashlight strapped to each's shoulder. After doing this for a few minutes, a pair of lights shone down on each of them as they walked that formation. These same researchers also did something in which they sat in an empty field and they all visualized i pattern being made in that field. They went to that field the next day, and a crop circle of that pattern had been made.

BUT, how do you actually "summon" a UFO? i mean, make one become visible...

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Annukii,

I read a post of yours about how you wanted to lend your body to demons. It provoked a lot of sympathetic responses. Does that thread fall under your "Entertainment Purposes?" Because I don't think that is what this forum is here for.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I just read a brief summarization of a news story that was about a Las Vegas man who could supposedly summon ufo's using something that he learned from the old testament written in hebrew

and

I'm talking about this run-of-the-mill las vegas guy who'd supposedly been secretly doing this for years and decided to come out with it.

Sounds exactly like Prophet Yahweh, aka Ramon Watkins, so where's a link to the story you read.

What guy are you referring to because Yahweh's been beat to death on this forum.

Also, before you start any new threads please read this.

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10/15/05 by redmage]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   

(no this has nothing to do with my other crazy posts which were just for entertainment if you didnt quite get that).

Entertainment!?! I'm confused here, Anunnaki, because nowhere in any of your posts did you point out that they were for entertainment only. As AnAbsoluteCreation has pointed out, a great many people, myself included, went out of our way to offer you heartfelt advice on your Summoning Demons thread because we were concerned about you and wanted to help you. Similarly, a number of people - again, myself included - invested time and effort into offering you knowledge, advice and guidance on your Vampire-Werewolf hybrid? thread.

Nowhere did you say "This is not real and is only for entertainment". You presented these things as being quite real and, as a result, drew the attention and posts of a great many concerned people. Now you are saying that you effectively made it all up? I mislike being deceived for another's amusement, Anunnaki.

I feel it is pertinent to remind you of the Terms and Conditions you agreed to when you joined ATS. Specifically:

1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

I mean, it's the first one. How are we supposed to now take anything you say seriously, Anunnaki? For all we know you are laughing at us as we show you genuine concern and offer you advice?

I await your response with great anticipation.

[edit on 15/10/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah25

1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

How are we supposed to now take anything you say seriously, Anunnaki?

[edit on 15/10/05 by Jeremiah25]

Great point and my opinion since his first threads.

Like I stated earlier, I'm surprised he hasn't been warned or banned yet.

His recent threads remind me of a guy who was banned a couple of months ago regarding a "just kidding to prove a point" thread about reptilians, claiming photographic evidence only to post an image of the geico insurance lizard.

Which is why I can't wait to see Anunnaki's "proof", regarding the were/vamp thread, and doubt there will be any since it was apparently just for his entertainment.

[edit on 10/16/05 by redmage]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah25

I feel it is pertinent to remind you of the Terms and Conditions you agreed to when you joined ATS. Specifically:

I mean, it's the first one. How are we supposed to now take anything you say seriously, Anunnaki? For all we know you are laughing at us as we show you genuine concern and offer you advice?

I await your response with great anticipation.

why dont you u2u me about this because the topics of my other forums are not the topic of this forum. And i am NOT going to argue about them here. I will THERE or in private, but thats that.

[edit on 3-11-2005 by parrhesia]

MTG

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
The prophet was a hoax, there are plenty of threads already here about him.

and many more

Try using the search function.

Where is the proof that Prophet of Yahweh is a hoax. As far a i know prophet was never proven to be a hoax.I think people are calling him a hoax because the spaceship didn't come on july 15.

Mod edit: big quote

[edit on 3-11-2005 by parrhesia]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MTG

Where is the proof that Prophet of Yahweh is a hoax. As far a i know prophet was never proven to be a hoax.I think people are calling him a hoax because the spaceship didn't come on july 15.

Fine, although I never said "proven" I will revise the statement to "widely accepted as a hoax" due to his prophecy going unfulfilled.

To many that's proof enough that he can't do it "at will".

What can I say, he dug his own grave on that one.

Regardless, according to Annunaki

I wasnt talking about the prophet.

So it's a mute point anyway, which is why I asked Annunaki for a link to the article he "read" in regards to the person he was referring to since there are plenty of threads regarding Yahweh and a new one would be pretty pointless.

d1k

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Prophet of Yahweh is not a hoax just because some people here on ATS claim him to be, don't go stating he is a hoax as you nor anyone else have any facts to back up that statement.

PY is a rare case where he actually has more going for him being real then a hoax. Just because a few closed minded people automatically assume he's a fake with little to no knowledge about the facts does not make it so.

As for the OP's original post and other posts, why don't you guys let the moderators do the moderating. That will give you time to actually read your own posts and do a little more research before you go making more false statements.

[edit on 16-10-2005 by d1k]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
Prophet of Yahweh is not a hoax..........
[edit on 16-10-2005 by d1k]

That is your opinion, with no proof that he is real either.

Like I said, imo, he cannot do it "at will" or there would have been resuts on 7/15; that is "proof" enough for many that it is not an "at will" occurance as Yahweh claims.

Again, Annunaki said it was not the prophet that he was referring to so take it elsewhere.

There are plenty of Yahweh threads to share your opinion of him on already.

Originally posted by redmage
it's a mute point anyway, which is why I asked Annunaki for a link to the article he "read" in regards to the person he was referring to since there are plenty of threads regarding Yahweh and a new one would be pretty pointless.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I have to agree completely with Jeremiah25 and redmage.

You are clearly admitting to knowingly posting false or misleading material on ATS which is a violation of the terms and conditions.

[edit on 16-10-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Do we have a HOAXER in our midst?! Clarify this for me please...

Springer...

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a hoaxer....

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Springer ,

Annunaki is clearly playing games with ATS. See Jeremiah25's earlier post on this thread.

Not only has Annunaki admitted on this thread to posting material on ATS for " entertainment" , but also several of his threads contradict his other claims in other threads.

See Vampire-Werewolf hybrid?

He claims people contacted him after he had a vision.

Then see Summoning Demons

He tells us that he is interested in loaning his body to Demons and

im NOT a were/vamp okay!

Then see Vampires... i need info

Where Annunaki says..

Originally posted by weirdo
Do you mess around with Satanic rituals or Satanism in general.There are links between Vampirism and devil Possesion.But there are also people who try to bring out their legend to life.Ostension,literally the act of showing,exhibiting or manifesting.

Annunaki says..

No i dont mess around with that kind of stuff. I dont even believe in that kind of thing. Besides, the links between vampirism and satanism are a myth put out by the christian religion from what I gather

And then on this thread he begins with ...

That seems like an admission that he has been knowingly posting misleading material for his entertainment.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
That seems like an admission that he has been knowingly posting misleading material for his entertainment.

Agreed.

This is what I've been piecing together the last few days.

Glad to see it's finally getting noticed

Although I usually consider myself pretty openminded, these few threads struck me the wrong way from the start.

I felt bad for ppl like Jeremiah25 and AnAbsoluteCreation who were genuinely trying to help, along with many others, so I did quite a bit of cross linking so that ppl could see what they were dealing with before deciding what level of help they chose to offer.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
hmmm why would anyone pull hoaxy stuff anyway?

im sure theres many reasons...attention...$$$...Laughs

perhaps we can start a research project on it; try to find patterns and such

Im sure someone has already done in depth research on the subject...
if anyone knows pls inform me

ill do a few searches and if i dont find anything im going to start the "Why Hoaxers Hoax" research project

honestly , i think you will respect yourself far more if you just tell the truth about things
bending the truth, lying, or misleading others is foul game
and it upsets all us honest people

look at all the crap the White House is in for those Exact reasons

it says Annunaki is banned; and if he is; i can not feel pity for him
he slipped up
obviously he wouldnt make a good Lawyer

might wanna lock this thread mods, unless you wanna let everyone see exactly what happens when you BS hoax people on ATS

you get owned by the Ban

new topics

top topics

join