It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Element 115

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Here is some information on Element 115. Anti-gravity properties ect...

www.boblazar.com...

user name = papoose

password = sector

Also: www.radiochemistry.org...

*New York Times

(above link via soficrow)

[edit on 12-10-2005 by meshuggah1324]

Urn

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
hmm....that link prompts me to enter a user name and password...

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
papoose = user name

sector = password

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
also - good article on 115 (Feb/o4):

Intro para
"Uut and Uup Add Their Atomic Mass to Periodic Table

A team of Russian and American scientists are reporting today that they have created two new chemical elements, called superheavies because of their enormous atomic mass. The discoveries fill a gap at the furthest edge of the periodic table and hint strongly at a weird landscape of undiscovered elements beyond."

www.radiochemistry.org...

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Bob Lazar spoke of Element 115 as what was used in the UFOs he reverse engineered at S-4 before this discovery didn't he?

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Very cool, will you get in trouble for sharing the password?

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Yeah, I'll go to jail...

I thought you'd find that Element 115 info interesting...

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Bob Lazar spoke of Element 115 as what was used in the UFOs he reverse engineered at S-4 before this discovery didn't he?

Link? Please?

...I can't search everything I'd like to - so links help a LOT.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I don't have a link, but I do remember hearing Bob Lazar talk about Element 115 found in some of the UFOs he took part in reverse engineering at Area S-4 Papoose Lake Nevada in the late 80's...just wondered if anyone else knew or not

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
wasn there some story of the government trading element 115 for something because it decays extremely rapidly on earth. did we get it in the form of blocks from aliens and the aliens said thats what fueled ufos. sorry if thats what the link's info is about i havent read it yet.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
ok nevermind i guess thats what its about, i thought that was a fake story though.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
No, from all the research I've done on Bob Lazar he's not fake or a disinfo agent. He's the real deal. Element 115 is the real deal and could help us grasp anti-gravity propulsion in the future.

It wouldn't suprise me at all if we've already grasped it, but just haven't mass produced it yet

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
If you're talking about Element 155, you're gonna wanna read this: Super Heavy Elements Discovered: Element 115 Paves the Way to Understanding Gravitic Control.

Lazar is nentioned.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Ah yes, element 115. Thanks for the link!

I've sent the Department of Energy (DOE) a FOIA request for copies of all official DOE documents which deal with or mention Element 115. I'll update what they send...

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Without looking at the link cuz it won't load for me (damn dialup!), I can still contribute. I saw an article on this in Popular Science. Ununpentium (along with ununtritium) was synthetically created in.. some particle accelerator somewhere. Neither was stable and only lasted for a few seconds but did prove that superheavy elements could exist (even if not for long). I suspect that the real trick is keeping these elements stable. However if we could manage that their will be a freaking technological revolution! Well, if we could make it work.

Good thread. I hope I can get the link to load someday.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I emailed Stan Friedman (nuclear physicist and Ufologist) and here'S his full response about element 115:

"It took many weeks to make 4 atoms at a huge accelerator.They decayed
in
less than a second. There is nothing it can be used for. One needs 1
followed by 23 or so zeros times as much
to provide meaningful amounts. The discovery is relatively old news
and had
been expected.It provides no backup for Lazar at all.It is a good
article.Island of stability means decay times like seconds (still not
useful) rather than the usual microsecond. Makes the measurements much
simpler."
Stan

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Here is a thread by Amantine, who was (maybe still is? haven't seen him/her in ages) an FSME in sci/tech, about element 115.

www.atsnn.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
isnt there on are current periodic table charts 103 elelments....how many do you think there are? and is it true that hydrogen is currently the first elelment or could there be elelments with less w.e you call it...(im not that smart.jst want to learn somthin today)but there is the potential for infinity elements i imagine.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirDMan_X
isnt there on are current periodic table charts 103 elelments....how many do you think there are? and is it true that hydrogen is currently the first elelment or could there be elelments with less w.e you call it...(im not that smart.jst want to learn somthin today)but there is the potential for infinity elements i imagine.

Hydrogen is the lightest element you get before you start to get into sub-atomic particles.

Element 115 was discovered but unfortunately is not stable in any state of matter(Gas, Liquid, Solid and Hot or Cold Plasma) I doubt they even got it stablized enough to test to see what it's states at different temps were lol. There is a theoretical island of stability in superheavies that is theorize to start at Element 130 to 140 I believe. Don't quote me on that as I could be off on the exact theoretical island of stablity that scientist can predict(read Amantines article it explains how they do this I believe(havn't read it in a while))

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Here is some information on Element 115. Anti-gravity properties ect...

www.boblazar.com...

There's just one small problem. We made element 115 several years ago, and it has none of the far-fetched properties that Bob Lazar attributed to it. Lazar's stuff is just total whittle.

Here's a science article on elements 113-118:
physicsweb.org...

When Lazar made up his bogus UFO information, saying that they were powered by element 115 which had significant antigravity properties was the best he could come up with. At that time, there seemed to be a limit on just what could be made in the transuranium elements (I think we were up to 101 then.) So he could say the impossible: element 115 and Nobody could prove him wrong.

If Lazar had half the education he pretends he does, he would have known that this was a bad guess for the properties of element 115. Element properties are consistant through certain families in the atomic table and they actually knew the properties long ago. If they ever get 30 pounds of element 115, they know how it will behave.

So, no. It's just another proof that Lazar made up everything.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join