It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next step uranium enrichment: Iranian FM

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrullook through some other Iran topics and you will see each time this question is asked
there is a perfect answer

2nd page
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please feel free to cut-n-paste my words whenever you like, but if you do it in this forum please just say it came from AA.

No nation in the world 'needs' nuclear power plants, but OPEC nations desire them more than any other for one good reason.

OPEC quotas are for oil production, not export.

Every bit of domestic oil consumption the STATE can replace puts money into the pockets of the STATE.

The loans for the nuclear power plants will be paid for by the electricity customers so there is little real expense by the STATE to have the reactors built.

Its a win-win situation.

They get to sell more oil bring in more money, and there is then more oil on the market so prices drop, and Russia makes a profit on the reactors.

It should have been America doing it, but we screwed up by allowing the former DICTATOR to rob the Iranian people, and hide out in America.

Was that stupid, or what?

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartagram
I wouldn't be suprise if Iran becomes the next target for the RIGHTEOUS AND JUST American led Forces.

Yep!

I've received this clip in my e-mail and it sure made my day.

Which country should USA invade next?

There goes Australia.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
yep, they certainly interviewed the best and the brightests, huh?

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek

Originally posted by Heartagram
I wouldn't be suprise if Iran becomes the next target for the RIGHTEOUS AND JUST American led Forces.

Yep!

I've received this clip in my e-mail and it sure made my day.

Which country should USA invade next?

There goes Australia.

this just goes to show most americans have an IQ of less then 1

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
really? i wonder how many people looked at their map and laughed? they show only 5 or 6 people who are obviously ignorant. you can make an assumption about the whole country based on that? right.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
really? i wonder how many people looked at their map and laughed? they show only 5 or 6 people who are obviously ignorant. you can make an assumption about the whole country based on that? right.

i didnt say all

insted of most should i have said minority?

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
yes, you should have. most implies majority. the exact same kind of news story could have been made anywhere in the world. ignorant people live everywhere, hence the reason for this site.

deny ignorance my friend, dont join it by making false assumptions.

[edit on 10-10-2005 by snafu7700]

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

You mean less than one, right?

American Monkeys, not just Mensa Membership anymore...

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

You mean less than one, right?

American Monkeys, not just Mensa Membership anymore...

ATS deny ignorance and get a grammer lesson for free

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Ummm, you meant grammar, right?

Spelling Monkeys, not just for "bees" anymore...

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Ummm, you meant grammar, right?

Spelling Monkeys, not just for "bees" anymore...

did that mistake intentionally

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Yes, and many people make an assumption that all islamic countries and people residing there and abroad are evil terrorists and therefore they deserved to be invaded or even nuked.

But I agree with you that this clip is biased.

The only thing that separates the people on the clip and some of our overzealous ATS posters is that you can give this people a benefit of the doubt. And I cannot understand blind support for this kind of actions from some of our ATS members despite multitude of informations that can be found here. This kind of behavior clearly nullifies ATS motto Deny Ignorance and this makes me very sad.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
i understand what you are saying yancheck, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. just because someone disagrees with you doesnt make them ignorant (although i do agree that there are ignorant posters on both sides of the terrorism issue).

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   

i understand what you are saying yancheck, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. just because someone disagrees with you doesnt make them ignorant (although i do agree that there are ignorant posters on both sides of the terrorism issue).

I'm glad we agree on something.

Cheers

top topics

<< 1   >>

join