It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst gun ever made

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
That would be Gerry Bull.

For the short, and easy, version, watch the movie Supergun, with Frank Langella and Kevin Spacey amongst others.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowXIX

wow sounds pretty gay but i think the german army rifle is the worst

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm suprised none of you have mentioned the croatian "Agram 2000"

world.guns.ru...

It doesn't have a shoulder stock (Nor has the capability to use one), and the only way to control it's 800 RPM's is to hang on to the circular foregrip. It's a poorly made copy of the Beretta PM12 (And very unreliable), made when the bombs were falling in the Bosnian War. It's only "claim to fame" is that criminals love 'em. Simply because there's always another one floating around for 50 cents.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Aweful firepower in more ways than one

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I would say the worst gun ever made is probably one we have never heard of, because it was so crap.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Not true my grandpa has one and it shoot flawlessly. your friend is just a nancy cuz it isnt a contoured gripped.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
French and allied soldiers were very happy to have a CSRG 1915 on hand and german soldiers immediately reused those they captured..

www.youtube.com...

i192.photobucket.com...
i192.photobucket.com...
i192.photobucket.com...
i192.photobucket.com...
i192.photobucket.com...
i192.photobucket.com...
i192.photobucket.com...
i192.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The GyroJet rocket pistol, is ledgendary in the litterature of the 60s and 70 as the worst functioning weapon ever made. It was said to have failed in every possible way. The notion of an armor piercing gyro stabilized rocket projectile fired from a pistol was a great concept, but ahead of it's time.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The worst gun I ever saw fired was a single barrel Spiegel catalog 12 guage.

This particular weapon ripped the barrel and receiver free from the stock on the first firing, because it was choked so tightly.

The kickback gave the man who fired it a broken thumb and a black eye, along with other major brusing. He remounted it using 3 3/4 inch steel bolts bored through the stock.

It was next fired on a bet. It sheered two of the three bolts and threw the bear of a man who took the bet and fired it, back about six feet. No broken bones, but he was bloodied and bruised. I believe it now adorns a wall above a fireplace and has taken its place in ledgend never to be fired again.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
i have a cane that is a gun and it is horrible. it cant aim and it needs gunpowder and you need to stab a bullet into t to make it work. very primitive thing. its old thats why its junk. I would think this cane gun would be the worst gun ever. even dumber is that it has a screw on stock i mean what kind of a fool made this thing? it doesnt even have a safety on it cuz its so ooooooooooooold. it fires though my dad fired it and i saw him do it so it works but it is old i would rather just use an xm8 or sumthin.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The japanese namboo pistol gets my vote ,many just fell apart .

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Those cane guns, as unreliable as they can be, were very limited production and are considered collectors items. If its a remington, I believe there were about 200 produced. Might want to get that thing appraised.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I'm gonna say that the Solothurn S-18/1100 was pretty bad. There's just no need of a full-auto 20mm anti-tank gun, especially one designed designed to be fired by a single soldier.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Worst gun ever made in my case would be the Jennings j22
its a .22 pistol that normally stove pipes after each shot
(ex. a BB gun cock it once then cock it again.)

en.wikipedia.org...

it has a somewhat nice look to it, but once you shoot it you know its garbage.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cappnsparrow

I have actually owned one of those and you are 100% correct. Pretty consistent jam after jam...

Even the Saturday Night Special, "Lorcin" is superior to the Jennings

I wonder if they even make them anymore?

Semper

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
They dont make them anymore
either they went out of business for their crappy guns or they got bought off

and i to own one
i still do
and that little black figure is used now only for taking out rats
thats all that its good for now

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cappnsparrow

Hang on to it..

It may be worth something one day..

Some of those really old guns that go for big dollars had to have been considered crap in their day as well..

Semper

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The early Vietnam War issue M16 was pretty bad I am told.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

The "Pre" M16a1 was a "Jam-A-Holic"

Then to fix it, they inserted the "Forward Assist" and called it good..

All the thing needed was a lot of care and cleaning, still does.

I hear the M4 is better

Semper

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I don't know if this is the worst gun ever made but it's the worst gun I ever fired was a Boito single shot 12 gauge!

Every time you fired it it felt you where punched in the face by Iron Mike! So it in my book is the sh!ttyest firearm ever made!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join