It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wormhole Technology inc. graphics

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ok something has been on my mind all day, last night for the third time i had a dream about wormhole technology. I had it once and really wanted to have it again, so long story short i looked for some techniques to cause it to reoccur.

I dont know what to do with the information, except show someone (aka someone who is more inclined to actually give a second glance - you guys), or whether it is just nonsense. Although it cant be a coincidence that i had the dream after spending weeks studying for hours on end, all kinds of thesis', general information, and theories on wormhole technology

The stuff i remember from the dreams is fairly fragmented, but i hope you can make something of it. Thanks for any help, positive OR negative....

Heres what i remember.

Each cube thing emitted something, or oscillated, perhaps sonics or lasers.

"It's all to do with oscillation at the quantum level, at certain frequencies there can be a controlled 'rip', which can be widened. Enlarged to such an extent that passage into subspace is possible"

Just before i awoke - "The problem is, that once you step through this unstable tear, you no longer exist. You have to open two in unison. And mark my words they must be in complete unison, or the tears will not form a link."

Interpret it how you will, add information, whatever.

[edit on 4-10-2005 by Shadow88]

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
www.zamandayolculuk.com...

Well, for what it's worth, you might want to check out this link. My understanding is that wormholes displase you in space and /or time.

I guess my one big question is: What good does it do you to jump into a wormhole, if the place and time where you land are totally out of sync with where you left??

A hellova lot of good it will do me to jump into a wormhole, and end up orbiting Alpha Centauri....in the year 1599...B.C.!!

Hey, on the other hand, there's your next great Sci Fi novel

[edit on 4-10-2005 by Toelint]

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
What happens if you throw something in, connected by a rope, or a super strong piece of cable, and try to pull it back? Like in stargate.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PizzaCrust
What happens if you throw something in, connected by a rope, or a super strong piece of cable, and try to pull it back? Like in stargate.

If its stable...it probably would eb able to come back through....if unstable....ya..probably wont come back.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the link i'll check it out.

You know, none of what i said could make sense to you, and not really to me, but its like.......i know it makes sense.

The way i see it, my subconscious could be sorting out all the information i have been viewing over the past few weeks. The conscious mind has filters, we cant knowingly access all info we have stored away, thats what our dreams are for.

It is entirely possible that my subconcious mind did what i cannot whilest awake and built the thing in my head.

After all, Troy hurtubise has built several things from dreams, for example fire paste that is better than space rocket tiles from store bought products, it has been bought by nasa i think.

I definately remember the term "hyper oscillation", and as it ramped up, there was a high pitched hum/screech. At that point the rods placed in the centre of the disk began to glow, electrical jolts began to shoot off it and it was time to proceed with "faze 2". a button was pushed and the rods clunked and began to spread apart, taking with it a fluctuating "hole". Thats the only way i can describe it. the whole thing glowed and the centre was sort of blackness, but there were split second shifts of light. but of course i think thats my mind filling in the gaps about the running of the device.

Anyway i just remembered something, "similar to the use of a particle accelerator".
i dunno..........

Im considering putting more, serious, research into this. Maybe i'll end up uilding it! lol

And i have the distinct feeling that the rope would be sucked in faster than you can say quantum physics. Unless You had two then you would appear to arrive instantaniously. (btw this is all coming to me without thinking,
its almost as though someone put the info there!
lol just kidding)

apc

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Ive tossed around some similar principles before but never gave them much thought.

Here's what I gather:
Like in your diagram, the emitters would be focusing electromagnetic fields at the vertex. Electromagnetic fields, being two dimensional in nature, interact with gravity differently than 3 dimensional physical objects.
The generated fields would be oscillating polarity. They would also be intermittent.
An array of electron beams would be focused on the vertex. The beam sources would be housed within the ring itself.
The entire structure would be spinning, and rotating. Very, very fast.

Now... the tricky part would be timing.

What I am proposing here would be controlling the quantum vibration of the electrons arriving at the vertex. This would be accomplished by the rapid polarity reversal of the electromagnets in the ring(s). This would also hold the electrons statically in position. I believe this would result in compression of the electrons.

Because the rings are spinning, they are creating 2 dimensional gravity (what 3 dimensionally is inertia). The compressed electrons (which are also identical to electromagnetic fields, only these are originating from the vertex) will want to obey 2 dimensional gravity, and exit out the poles of the device. But the polarity oscillation will continue to hold them in place.

I believe the isolation of compressed electrons will begin spontaneously generating gravitons.

The gravitons will want to expand and stretch outward from the point of origination, dragging the "bubble" of compressed electrons with them.

What happens at this point... well you're guess is as good as mine.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It looks a lot like a Star Gate from the TV series. Perhaps that is were your dreams are getting the image you posted.

Maybe deep down your brain has the knowledge to create a worm hole and is comming out in your dreams.
I thnk the first one is more likely but ya never know...

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
OMG how did you do that apc?
thats basically what i have in my head!

I need to save this thread onto disk later lol.

controlling the quantum vibration of the electrons
yes yes thats the thing about oscillations! Quantum oscillation/vibration is theorised to be random, chaotic, and needs to be controlled in order to create and sustain a wormhole! (At least thats what pops into my head
)

The only thing im unsure of is where you say the emitter devices housed on the ring are electron beams.

I understand what you said but i remember that you would have to manipulate the bubble/field yourself, as something to do with the expansion would.......not go well
(i assume either destablize or rapidly expand and suck stuff in
but thats speculation)

And Xeven yes i see the asthetic similarity between this and the Stargate show, but trust me they are completely separate.

[edit on 4-10-2005 by Shadow88]

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
It looks a lot like a Star Gate from the TV series. Perhaps that is were your dreams are getting the image you posted.

That's exactly what I thought! It looked so much like Stargate (I love Stargate!)

Maybe deep down your brain has the knowledge to create a worm hole and is comming out in your dreams.
I thnk the first one is more likely but ya never know...

The first is more likely. There's not enough power on Earth currently to create a wormhole. Plus, there's no evidence that they actually exist. They're theoretical structures.

They're not simple things.

The math and physics behind what we do know and what's needed to make one will just cross your eyes.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Lol yea about the math etc
just going over the link previous made me sleepy. I mean i understand a lot of it, but that doesnt mean i find it at all interesting

Yea it would most likely use up the power equivelant to a cities weekly usage in 10 seconds, then suck in the earth or explode or something......

But i just say, AH WELL!

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
For more inspiration, have a read at this if you havent already:

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I thought this might help those who dont really understand how this technology could work. Or if you want to watch it anyway lol, its a 2 minute flash animation

Gate Theory 101

apc

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow88
The only thing im unsure of is where you say the emitter devices housed on the ring are electron beams.

The electron emitters (kinda like the gun at the back of a CRT) are in addition to the electromagnets. They would be switch on and off in opposition to the electromagnets, so the magnetic fields do not influence the trajectory of the beam. Then, once the exact amount of time has passed for the beam to reach the vertex, the electromagnet on the exact opposite side of the emitter would be activated with negative polarity inward, halting and repelling the progression of the beam. Less than a nanosecond later, every other electromagnet would be activated in oscillation to maintain the electrons in a fixed position in space. The oscillation would be controlled to such precision that the quantum vibration of the electrons could be controlled, and compressed into their 2 dimensional form.

Then another beam gets activated, and the cycle repeats. The entire process I would imagine takes only a few nanoseconds.

Presently I don't believe the technology exists to create switching circuits operating at the speeds required. The circuit would require a control mechanism other than electricity, otherwise the speed would be limited by the flow of electrons through the circuitry (the speed of light... not fast enough).

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I thought this might help those who dont really understand how this technology could work. Or if you want to watch it anyway lol, its a 2 minute flash animation

Gate Theory 101

Uh, they do fine until they actually start explaining Wormholes. Then they quit using Very Simple Science and go into the realm of I Made This Up.

(reference: csdl2.computer.org.../dl/proceedings/&toc=comp/proceedings/hpca/1995/6445/00/6445toc.xml&DOI=10.1109/HPCA.1995 .386542

and....
prola.aps.org...

Among others, of course.)

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
the fastest way that ive found so far is a solid state switch that can alternate current at 400,000 times a second.

These guys build the necessary item (I emailed them about a solid state switch coincidently i needed for another project i have been working on for 2-3 years now)

They do build custom solid state switches though. The only reason they dont have a device that oscillate fast enough etc, is simply, that no one has ever needed to make a a device that will do this.

Although i imagine that it will cost quite a lot for its required capacity, alternation speed produced etc.

LOL i reckon the military has posted someone to just sit and watch this thread, wait for us to build the damn thing, then steal it for reasons of national security

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Here is the basic concept:

Actually its a schematic for a fuzz face guitar pedal. But its nearly the same !

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I highly doubt we need a guitar pedal to create a quantum wormhole, but ok.....i guess i'll give it a look. No point in 10 years saying "dammit! what we needed was that GUITAR PEDAL!!!

apc

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

LOL i reckon the military has posted someone to just sit and watch this thread, wait for us to build the damn thing, then steal it for reasons of national security

Or kill us to ensure noone ever knows..... the truth.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc

Or kill us to ensure noone ever knows..... the truth.

The truth? the TRUTH?! You can't handle the truth!

Jk. Its definitely interesting to think about what would happen if something like this caused a quantum entanglement from a distance and basically took you apart particle by particle while simultaneously being rebuilt from scratch (particle by particle) at the other location. But what if your consciousness wasn't recreated with your body?

A disturbing thought indeed.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Well we dont know for sure thats what will happen.....but yea its still a scary thought!.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join