It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Duke: Israeli Terrorism And American Treason Caused 911

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Every terrorist involved in the September attacks, which caused the death of thousands of
Americans on September 11, should suffer the ultimate punishment for his crime. No person
or nation that commits terrorism against America should escape punishment.
But now I am going to make a statement that may well shock you.
If you agree that those who commit terrorist acts against America should be punished,
then America should put Israel at the top of our hit list; for in this article, I will prove that
Israel has committed deliberate acts of murderous terrorism against America and has
responsibility for the carnage of September 11, 2001.
I will show that Israel has committed more continuing terrorism in the last half century
than any other nation on earth. Then, I will expose Israel’s record of terrorism and treachery
against the United States of America. Finally, I will show the shocking facts proving that
Israel’s extremist government, under the leadership of mass-murderer Ariel Sharon,
treacherously abetted the 9-11 catastrophe.
Israel’s acts of terrorism and treachery against America have not only gone unpunished,
but have been rewarded by politicians who have treasonously betrayed the United States.
Why was America attacked?
No one would argue that whatever his motivations, if bin Laden was indeed the man
behind the horror of the WTC attacks, he deserves punishment for killing so many innocent
people. At the same time, it is vital that we know why bin Laden and millions of others
around the world have come to hate America. Why are so many willing to risk or even
sacrifice their lives to get at us? I certainly hope no one reading this is so naïve as to believe
that the growing millions who hate America do so because we are “free.” That canard has to be
the most absurd notion sold to the American people since the pet rock.
To end the threat of terrorism against the American people, we must know the true reason
why we are so hated. Modern technology makes mass murder and terrorism so ridiculously
easy that just about anyone can do it. It cannot be stopped by military might. In fact, even the
brute force we used in Afghanistan - supposedly to wipe out terror -- already shows signs of
whipping up enough world-wide hatred against America to give rise to a thousand new
terrorists for every one terrorist we might kill. And now after the completion of this massive
military campaign, the press is full of stories of how bin Laden may still be alive and Al Qaida
is still poses a great danger to America.
I also wonder what the kill ratio was in Afghanistan. Perhaps 1 member of the al-Qaida
network was killed for every 100 run-of-the-mill Afghan soldiers and civilians who are
basically just trying to get through their own lives like the rest of us. I suspect the real figure is
more like a 5000 non-terrorists dead for the life of 1 genuine terrorist who might ever bother
America.

Continued......

www.davidduke.com...

This guy is a former member of the US House of Representatives.....

In the years since this was written the media has done all they can to sweep the information away.

Too many hard questions are still unanswered.

[edit on 30-9-2005 by ArchAngel]

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Are you serious???

For pete's sake AA!

Yeah, he's also a former ??? member of the KKK...which one do you think we ought to consider first when we're applying the old credibility rating?

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Are you serious???

For pete's sake AA!

Yeah, he's also a former ??? member of the KKK...which one do you think we ought to consider first when we're applying the old credibility rating?

How is his credibility effected by his ethnic, and racial beliefs?

I am disgusted by his racism, but recognize that he is right in what he said.

Note: you said nothing about the on-topic article, and attacked him instead.

How is he any different than Zionist extremists?

Everything in the Western Media should also be discredited for their anti-islamism.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel

David Duke considering run for Congress :Could be released from prison in April

NEW ORLEANS (AP) -- Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, in federal prison after pleading guilty to mail and tax fraud, is considering a run for Congress when he is released this year, his secretary said Friday.

Roy Armstrong said Duke is considering entering the race for the seat of Republican Rep. David Vitter. In 1999, Duke finished third in the primary for that seat.

Armstrong said Duke could be released to a halfway house in mid-April, a year after he began his prison term.
www.cnn.com...

Sure the felon is more than credible

[edit on 10/1/05 by FredT]

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   

David Duke considering run for Con.....

Now, does anyone have anything to say about the contents of the article?

How come the only Israelies to die in the 911 attacks were on the planes?

www.cnn.com...

judicial-inc.biz...

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

No, they won't be able to get past the Anti-Semitic Rhetoric long enough to even consider the information you presented. Sadly.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Sorry, we are doing our very best - but we cannot be everywhere at any time.

We have only been 6.592 million Israelis at the end of 2001 - it is difficult to be everywhere in a % of our polulation that would satisfy your death rate.

what do you suggest....how many % of 6.592 million Israelis should have been there on 9-11 and do you have special whishes about .........

(Just in that case....... I mean if you would like to see more dead Israeli JEWS, please be aware that Israel’s Jewish population at the end of 2001 was ~ 77% ( ~ 5.075 million Jews 0-120 jears old at the end of 2001.)

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka

Sorry, we are doing our very best - but we cannot be everywhere at any time.

We have only been 6.592 million Israelis at the end of 2001 - it is difficult to be everywhere in a % of our polulation that would satisfy your death rate.

what do you suggest....how many % of 6.592 million Israelis should have been there on 9-11 and do you have special whishes about .........

(Just in that case....... I mean if you would like to see more dead Israeli JEWS, please be aware that Israel’s Jewish population at the end of 2001 was ~ 77% ( ~ 5.075 million Jews 0-120 jears old at the end of 2001.)

The day after 911 the Israeli foreign ministry said that more than 4000 Israelis at the WTC and Pentagon were still unaccounted for.

This was repeated by the Jerusalem post, but the original article at their site, and the Israeli foreign ministry are no longer available.

There are many copies of and quotes from the statement, but here is one from the US state department so we don't jump right into the source conflict.

usinfo.state.gov...
The 4,000 figure apparently came from an article entitled "Hundreds of Israelis missing in WTC attack" which appeared in the September 12th internet edition of the Jerusalem Post. It stated, "The Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem has so far received the names of 4,000 Israelis believed to have been in the areas of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon at the time of the attacks."

[edit on 1-10-2005 by ArchAngel]

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

, "The Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem has so far received the names of 4,000 Israelis believed to have been in the areas of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon at the time of the attacks."

The transatlantic telephone lines between Israel and the U.S. were overloaded during that time - it was hard to get a connection.
So we gave the names of those we believed to be in the wider area of NY on 9-11 to the Foreign Ministery, asking them to contact them.

The Israeli Consulate in New York had set up an operations room and another operations room immediately started operating at the Israel Embassy in Washington, both collecting information about Israeli tourists and temporary residents in New York. Israel believed there were thousands of Israelis in New York during that time.

However, because of the early hour when the attacks took place, no Israeli tourists were visiting the Twin Towers or its surroundings.

Among those killed in the 9-11 terror attacks were five Israelis:

[edit on 1-10-2005 by Riwka]

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Jeez, not this again. Okay, it we want to compare figures then let's do this that...

The Irish Ministry of Foreign Affairs says it has received between 2,500 and 3,000 calls to its dedicated phone lines and has set up a database of those unaccounted for.
news.bbc.co.uk...

Up to 3,000 Irish citizens potentially missing? How many died? According to www.september11victims.com... there's only 1, actually less than the Israeli victims.

So how could only 1 of 3,000 actually die? What, were there no Irishmen in New York at the time? Is that exactly plausible? Oh, but of course I'm just being over the top to make a point, right? There are no reports of Irishmen behaving suspiciously around 9/11, are there?

Well, actually there are.

FOUR Irish construction workers, feared dead by their families in the World Trade Center attack, turned up alive, although seriously injured, under different names in a Manhattan hospital.

The four, all natives of Co Cavan in Ireland, were among the first evacuated from the World Trade Center where they had been working under assumed names.
www.irishtribute.com...

Assumed names? If this referred to Israelis then that story would still be running today. And what about this, from the same article?

As the Irish Voice reported last week, another undocumented Irish worker using false identification who narrowly escaped with his life stated that he saw many other Irish undocumented construction workers going up to a higher floor on the morning that the blasts occurred.

Clearly these "construction workers" were actually part of the demolition team making their final preparations. Why not? I'd say that's just as convincing a story as Duke manages...

[edit on 1-10-2005 by ashmok]

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

No, they won't be able to get past the Anti-Semitic Rhetoric long enough to even consider the information you presented. Sadly.

I have to agree with ya twitchy....seems people are on automatic when it comes to playing,,,,"Your an anti-semite" card. Good old Talmudic law, stong as ever.

Another subject and possibly one of National Security:
If in fact mean old arab muslims are the terrorists that are coming to get us all, wouldn't one think that Mexico would be the perfect entrance? Oh gosh no,,,,you cant insenuate the brown skin theory...that would be racist to say that Arabs could pose as hispanic immigrants(legal or illegal).

No actually its very plausible and probably is underway at this very moment.

Top immigration enforcer forced to Resign by Bush for planning full court press!
Posted on Friday, September 30 @ 11:48:14 EDT
Topic: George Bush President immigrants

www.alipac.us...

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised by Israeli officials wanting 9/11 to start war in the Mid-East for them, etc., but there is no evidence that these people warned every Israeli or Jew in the WTC Complex before 9/11. Refer to the point Ashmok made about the Irish. Nothing unusual.

In fact, here is the very title/subtitle of the article you cite for evidence:

The 4,000 Jews Rumor

Rumor surrounding Sept. 11th proved untrue

usinfo.state.gov...

The link goes into great detail explaining why this rumor is untrue, and though it's a government site, the information seems solid enough nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
GEEZ, JUST what the 9/11 truth movement needs is a guy like David Duke. No wonder there's no hope of the mainstream taking the facts seriously.

Here's an anomaly...why would a racist who idolizes Hitler try to paint the US government as complicit in the attacks. See, it goes against calling 9/11 Reichstad 2001.

You really cannot have a racist bent when putting the pieces of the puzzle together. I also seperate not liking zionists who have hijacked ISrael and the Jewish faith from all out anti semitism. I love the Jewish people, not their bloodthirsty leaders. I also love the Palestinians, but not those who simply want continues warfare and no peace talks.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I suspect the real figure is
more like a 5000 non-terrorists dead for the life of 1 genuine terrorist who might ever bother
America.

david duke? whitey lover? darky hater? 'kay? 'kay?, mmmm, 'kay?

no surprise that a hitler lover would find the jews guilty.

it doesn't mean he's wrong. despite the fine work of the antidefamation league, and similiar jewish propoganda wings, the fact is, JEWS CAN be guilty of stuff! wow. who'duh thunk it? does it mean ALL jews? no. so, antisemite off.

he's spot on with his reasoning about the nature of terrorism vs. outright war.
war will only make more terrorists, .......unless...... it is TOTAL VICTORY over EVERYONE'S FREEDOM.

then we will be safe. phew.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I want to make clear that I believe in the right of everyone to say whatever they want no matter how controversial, be it David Duke or Farrakhan.

David duke does say some very concise and valid points, but realisticly he and Farrakhan(two who believe the US and Jews were in on it) is not who you want as 9/11 truth icons.

I feel bad for some of these people with narrow views. Look at Ruby Ridge, the government took advantage of their sting and committed outright killings based
on their politically incorrect views.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
First off, to clear up one political point---David Duke was never a member of the US congress, he was a one-term member of the Louisiana state legislature. I also agree with two key points that 8bitgent made---one, this is not the sort of guy that the 9/11 Truth Movement needs on board, if we're ever going to get any penetration into the mainstream consciousness, having a guy like Duke on board is going to be a huge hindrance and immediately ruin the entire movement's credibility. In fact, he may be acting as a government asset in this regard, since having Duke involved in any way with the 9/11 Truth Movement makes it very easy for the mainstream media to write off the whole movement as a bunch of crazies. The second key point that I agree with is that it is, indeed, very possible to be uterly opposed to Zionism and not be an anti-semite. I myself am appalled by Zionism---it is , in my understanding, the belief that the Jewish people are God's chosen and therefore above all others. If any other race or religion says this, they are branded bigots, and righfully so. The same goes for Zionists. It is a philosophy of racail and religious superiority and deserves to be condemned as the bigoted philosophy it is. Most Jewish people are not Zionists, and many Jews inside and outside Israel are strongly opposed to Zionism. The mainstream media seems to play along with the thought that anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism are one and the same, when they know better. The time has come for a lot more of us to speak out against the evil that is Zionism while making it clear that we have no prejudice whatsoever toward the Jewish people as a whole. The more Israeli citizens and Jews living outside Israel who condemn Zionism, the easier it will be to start the process of dis-equating, in the public mind, anti-semitism and anti-zionism.
As for the subject matter of the piece by Duke itself, he makes some strong and cogent points that are worthy of consideration. Even disreputable sources sometimes make good points, and no one opinion should be disregarded simply because of who or where it came from. I do not lay as mucu blame at the doorstep of the Mossad as does Duke, that's for sure, but I do think they certainly had advance knowledge. The ultimate perpetrator, though, is the US government, in my opinion---most specifically, the neoconservative cadre of Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Libby, Feith, Bolton, Kristol, et. al. who were agitating for their New Pearl Harbor, as the book title says, and got it. I think too many left-leaning people within the 9/11 Truth Movement are all too eager to deny ISraeli/Mossad connections, while too many on the right are almost eager to lay the entire operation at their doorstep. I believe there was certainly foreknowledge there, but not nearly as much as the US itself had foreknowledge , since our government were the planners and perpetrators of it.
---Ryan

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Well not just Mossad, but many world agencies definately knew. Whether this was from recieved chatter or something else, I do not know.

Racism is simply a tool of the powers that be to divide us. They want everyone to hate eachother. They are not racist per se I dont believe, I think they just use race and fear for subjegation. The media and government REALLY has tried hard to get us all to hate muslims, arabs and dark skinned people from the middle east and african region...but I am not buying into it.

Yeah I definately agreed with some of David Duke's main contentions he makes. I also agree some are completely willing to rule out any Mossad knowlege for fear of sounding anti semite. Thats just wrong to give total immunity to anything JEwish. I think its possible Rothchilds helped funded Hitler, does that mean all JEwish bankers are willing to sell out their own people?

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I've read that about the Rothschilds helping to fund Hitler, too. I agree that says nothing about the vast majority of Jewish people. Hell, in this case, it doesn't even say much about the vast majority of Zionists. The Rothschilds are uber-Zionists, the ultimate financial backers of world Zionism, and to have them fund the Nazi death machine is beyond mere terms such as "ironic." I think it shows that on the level of global finance, all morality and ethics go out the window---in the obsessive quest to have their fingers in a piece of every slice of the global economic pie, the Rothschild empire and others end up funding their supposed "enemies" because above all, global financiers strive for control, and we all know money equals control. That's why you find the same people funding both sides of most war efforts, so they can control whoever emerges victorious after the war in question is over.
---Ryan

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RyanC
I've read that about the Rothschilds helping to fund Hitler, too. I agree that says nothing about the vast majority of Jewish people. Hell, in this case, it doesn't even say much about the vast majority of Zionists. The Rothschilds are uber-Zionists, the ultimate financial backers of world Zionism, and to have them fund the Nazi death machine is beyond mere terms such as "ironic." I think it shows that on the level of global finance, all morality and ethics go out the window---in the obsessive quest to have their fingers in a piece of every slice of the global economic pie, the Rothschild empire and others end up funding their supposed "enemies" because above all, global financiers strive for control, and we all know money equals control. That's why you find the same people funding both sides of most war efforts, so they can control whoever emerges victorious after the war in question is over.
---Ryan

I agree 100%, and not just from reading so called 'conspiracy theories'...my conclusion that reaches yours comes from many years studying economics and 20th century power and history, talking with professors and other things.

We KNOW the federal reserve was created by JP Morgan and his cabal with Wilson signing it as a puppet president(who, later regretted signing it)
We can pretty much deduce that on some level WW1 and WW2 were in some way manipulated warw by a power struggle behind the scene.

But STRONGEST of all evidence of funding both sides at the war,
if it WASNT For IBM and Bayer(IG Farben) the holocaust would not have been as deadly. Ford and GM were also making the war machiens for Hitler as they were America, and IBM was keeping the Nazi's quenched as they rolled over cities, states and 'undesirables'...while also keeping America quenched. This is the sick irony of corporate interest, and who rally profits from war.

this forum is claled Above Top Secret, with references to above government. The Rothchilds think they are Above Judaism, and throughout history somehow seem to have gotten themselves connect to a lot of major occurances.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Because you'd have to be something of a moron to be a racist in the first place? And therefore his reasoning abilities on any subject are suspect.

How is he any different than Zionist extremists?

Its the joooooOOOs, the joooOOOOOs, they're responsible, the evviiiil joooooos

Everything in the Western Media should also be discredited for their anti-islamism.

Do you understand just how racist and violent the KKK actually is? We're not talking about a 'slant' here or mere ignorance, nothing that is in the mainstream 'western media' is anything like what the KKK calls for.

On to the article

If you agree that those who commit terrorist acts against America should be punished,
then America should put Israel at the top of our hit lis

At this point, you stop reading, because David Duke is a racist bigot who's part of a racist secret society that murders and terrorizes innocent people, merely because they're catholic, black, or jewish. You can't possibly extract his membership in an organization that wants to destroy jews from a him blaming 911 on the jews.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join