It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Duke: Israeli Terrorism And American Treason Caused 911

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hitler had no reason to hate jews. He's just a "lone nut" that enjoyed paying 1 billion deutchmarks for a pint of beer.

Hitler, in his own words:

"To strengthen his political position he [the Jew] tries to tear down the racial and civil barriers which for a time continue to restrain him at every step. To this end he fights with all the tenacity innate in him for religious tolerance—and in Freemasonry, which has succumbed to him completely, he has an excellent instrument with which to fight for his aims and put them across. The governing circles and the higher strata of the political and economic bourgeoisie are brought into his nets by the strings of Freemasonry, and never need to suspect what is happening.
"Only the deeper and broader strata of the people as such, or rather that class which is beginning to wake up and fight for its rights and freedom, cannot yet be sufficiently taken in by these methods. But this is more necessary than anything else; for the Jew feels that the possibility of his rising to a dominant role exists only if there is someone ahead of him to clear the way; and this someone he thinks he can recognize in the bourgeoisie, in their broadest strata in fact. The glovemakers and linen weavers, however, cannot be caught in the fine net of Freemasonry; no, for them coarser but no less drastic means must be employed. Thus Freemasonry is joined by a second weapon in the service of the Jews: the press. With all his perseverance and dexterity he seizes possession of it. With it he slowly begins to grip and ensnare, to guide and to push all public life, since he is in a position to create and direct that power which, under the name of 'public opinion,' is better known today than a few decades ago." 7
"While the international world Jew slowly but surely strangles us, our so-called patriots shouted against a man and a system which dared in one corner of the earth at least, to free themselves from the Jewish-Masonic embrace and oppose a nationalistic resistance to this international world poisoning." 8
"The general pacifistic paralysis of the national instinct of self preservation begun by Freemasonry in the circles of the so-called intelligentsia is transmitted to the broad masses and above all to the bourgeoisie by the activity of the big papers which today are always Jewish." 9
"The prohibition of Masonic secret societies, the persecution of the supra-national press as well as the continuous demolition of international Marxism, and, conversely, the steady reinforcement of the Fascist state conception, will in the course of the years cause the Italian Government to serve the interests of the Italian people more and more, without regard for the hissing of the Jewish world hydra."

[edit on 20-10-2005 by Alex_De_Large]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Is there any actual evidence that the Rothschilds are Jewish, or is this merely assumption?

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

The "Jews control the world" crap is either a result of long-term, racist propaganda seeping out into mainstream in little bits, or simply of erroneous extrapolation, whereby Zionist elements may indeed comprise a single and by no means pre-eminent portion of a much larger network or cabal; a cabal whose uppermost members are made up of a select elite comprised of all creeds and colours. The "Zionist Conspiracy" is at best, a narrow, distracted, and diverted view of global conspiracy, and at worst, a deliberate and pervasive red herring - a camouflaging cloak propagated by the unseen inner circle that subscribe to no God other than themselves and their supremacist, elitist ideology, or to the anti-God, the "Bearer of the Light": Lucifer.

Something to think about: Illuminatist men were likely behind the Babylonian and Egyptian empires back when the Jews were slaves.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8bitagent
I agree 100%, and not just from reading so called 'conspiracy theories'...my conclusion that reaches yours comes from many years studying economics and 20th century power and history, talking with professors and other things.

We KNOW the federal reserve was created by JP Morgan and his cabal with Wilson signing it as a puppet president(who, later regretted signing it)
We can pretty much deduce that on some level WW1 and WW2 were in some way manipulated warw by a power struggle behind the scene.

But STRONGEST of all evidence of funding both sides at the war,
if it WASNT For IBM and Bayer(IG Farben) the holocaust would not have been as deadly. Ford and GM were also making the war machiens for Hitler as they were America, and IBM was keeping the Nazi's quenched as they rolled over cities, states and 'undesirables'...while also keeping America quenched. This is the sick irony of corporate interest, and who rally profits from war.

this forum is claled Above Top Secret, with references to above government. The Rothchilds think they are Above Judaism, and throughout history somehow seem to have gotten themselves connect to a lot of major occurances.

This post is so full of bad history and useless speculation that I just want to be very ill. I'll just settle for shaking my head and dismissing it. I had no idea that the Treaty of Versailles had such a small impact on the start of the Second World War, lol. Oh wait, yes it did. And so much for the effects of the Depression! Oh wait, again, yes it did.
As for the First World War, the consensus was that a major European war could not happen because it would lead to a major economic collapse due to banks in different countries cutting their ties. They didn't factor rampant nationalism and the role of the governments into it.
Oh and as for David Duke, the man is scum and a thoroughly nasty piece of work.

[edit on 11-11-2005 by Darkmind]

<< 1   >>

join