It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the "Primary" WINNERS ARE...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
TrueLies, it was a joke...

Edit:

If you have not noticed, I only post on the threads I like. I just spend a lot of time on ATs because I get access during my College classes and since three of them are in relation to subjects covered on ATS, I use it as a forum to search for information and post while I am on here. As well as doing a sweep at night and in the morning.

Just means I get to throw a lot more posts out there/or seem to be, epsecailly since a lot of the areas I post in get the less views/replies.

[edit on 6/10/2005 by Odium]

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

It's fine if you do that, and you should do what makes you feel good partner, i'm just putting it out there that thats not me nor my style.
You keep whoring for the applauses because thats what makes you feel good...

What makes me feel good is a nice foot rub after work and soft fluffy sheets to pass out in. I come on here when I have something to say, and when I have different issues I like to research and learn from. If I get an applause thats great but I don't post and post hoping one of the posts will get me more applauses. And it's cool if your like that, everyone has their style. Have fun, life's too short.

mmmm tension
none of that in bts

LAWLZ

/big gay nod

applesauce is the way!

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Next time I'll run for BTS than Lysergic, and poke you with a pointy stick. :-)

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium

Originally posted by TrueLies
I promise as a person running for pts council I will not spam the board in such a way that puts my name in almost every thread so people get familiar with me.

I know, I'm awful for that...but I blame ATS for having a so many areas I have stuidied at College and people like Byrd and RANT giving me applauses. I'm just a whore for the applause...

Great, looks like PTS is the obsessive compulsive race. I only average 5 posts a day (although on occasion I'll have up to 25 or 30 posts in a single day) but my typical post is 2-5 times longer than the average, and often has up to an hour or more of reading behind it. I wouldn't say that I spam, but I certainly don't know when to cut myself off when I get into a debate.

And I'm definately a whore for applause as well. I save them all so that I can go back every once in a while and re-live past victories. I'm always annoyed when I get to the bottom of my saved folder and realize that I didn't save any of the first applause that I got when I first came here.

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I guess I can take pride in knowing that i'm a maverick politician here on ats.

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Yes, TrueLies, the thing we have in common is making jokes and enjoying ourselves on here. :|

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
All I have to say is

Vote For May... Vote For May... Vote Mayet For ATSNN, she will make your day....Just vote for May!!!!

Oh and Good Luck to everyone campaigning merrily away.

[edit on 7-10-2005 by Mayet]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join