It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free yourself from the Evils of Freemasonry!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Damn devil Freemasonry...

... but it’s not just Masons this time!

Freedom Ministries International works to break the curses of Acadia Fraternity, Benevolent Protective Order of Elks, Danite Movement, Daughters of the Nile, Druids, Eastern Star, Fraternal Order of Eagles, Grotto, Independent Order of Foresters, Independent Order of Oddfellows, Independent Order of Rechabites, Jaycee (JC), Knights of Columbus, Knight of the Red Cross of Constantine, Knights of Pythias, Knights of Pythons, Lions Club, Loyal Order of Moose, Manzini, Mormonism, Order of Amaranth, Order of the Builders, Order of De Molay, Order of Jacob's Daughters, Order of the Golden Chain, Order of the Golden Dawn, Order of the Golden Key, Order of Rainbow Girls, Order of Red Men, Ordo Templi Orientis, Paladin, Royal Order of Jesters, Royal Arch Mariners, Tall Cedars of Lebanon, The Buffalo Lodge or Royal Antediluvian Order of Buffaloes The Daughters of Mokanna, The Holy Order of St John, The Illuminati, The Mystic Order of the Veiled Prophets of the Enchanted Realm, The Orange Order, The Shriners, White Shrine, White Shrine of Jerusalem, Woodsmen of the World, And more… Further we have found that there are links between many afflictions and Freemasonry. These afflictions might be considered the fruit of the many Masonic blood oaths and curses taken by our forebears and can include problems with: - stomach; intestines; gall bladder; liver; bladder; womb; hip; knee; joints; anaemia; high blood pressure; thrombosis; mystery illness/diseases; glandular fever; chronic fatigue; multiple sclerosis; allergies; leukemia; heart disease; lung disease; Cerebral Palsy; Cancer of: - bowel; stomach; lungs; breast; brain; lymph; skin; throat; cervix; spine; bone; liver; colon; testicles; rectum; prostate; tongue. Although we do not consider Freemasonry to be the only cause of these conditions we have found that some people have received healing when renouncing the effects of Freemasonry on their lives.

[emphasis mine]

Oh and check out their “testimonies.”

www.freedom-ministries.com...

All you have to do is pay $75-$100 a head for a seminar!!!

www.freedom-ministries.com...

Can you imagine the amount of money these snake-oil salesmen are making off of people who fall for this nonsense?

It makes me ill.

*For the record I am a staunch supporter of Freemasonry... like you didn't know that already...

[edit on 9/29/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
There's a short thread on a similar topic here.

Now pass me the advil, Axeman...

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
Now pass me the advil, Axeman...

I prefer Nuprin.

Little. Yellow. Different.

[edit on 9/29/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
My goodness. I noticed they listed Knights of Columbus in there too. I was wondering why I get stomach aches!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Well, if it was true I should have died 10 years ago, I am truly past my limit on belonging to such devil groups

[edit on 29-9-2005 by lost in the midwest]

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

by Anon(ymous?)
"As I worked through the renunciations my sinuses were totally cleared."

Heh. I wonder if that's a Mason poking fun.

Curious though,aside from the bizarre Masonic aches and pains section that actually looks like a pretty interesting site from what I saw. Wierd.

I wonder if there's any truth to Albert Pike's Baccus-like party throwing. Just looking at him he certainly does appear to have been a rather large slob and likely no stranger to hiring prostitutes.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loungerist
I wonder if there's any truth to Albert Pike's Baccus-like party throwing. Just looking at him he certainly does appear to have been a rather large slob and likely no stranger to hiring prostitutes.

Now that's a little mean. You wouldn't say that about Jabba the Hut...

... hmm...

... bad analogy.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loungerist

by Anon(ymous?)
"As I worked through the renunciations my sinuses were totally cleared."

Heh. I wonder if that's a Mason poking fun.

I think it's probably an example of just how gullible people really are. :bnghd:

Curious though,aside from the bizarre Masonic aches and pains section that actually looks like a pretty interesting site from what I saw. Wierd.

I don't know if "interesting" is the wored I'd use... but hey, to each his own.

I'm with Trinity... WTF? I mean how can you say that by just looking at the man's picture? Yeah, he might have been a little on the chubby side, but so are (and were) alot of people, doesn't make them all fat slobs, now does it?

From reading the man's work (yes, I do read it), I would emphatically suggest that he was most likely not the type to hire prostitutes.

I think you are merely being instigative, but that's just me.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Is it true that there is an order of the "golden chain"?

I ask cuz maybe that's where this got it's name?

en.wikipedia.org...

The "Golden Chain" is a list of purported sponsors of Al Qaeda that was seized in March 2002 in a raid by Bosnian police of the premises of the Benevolence International Foundation in Sarajevo. The list includes at least 20 top Saudi and Gulf States financial sponsors including bankers, businessmen, and former ministers. Part of the list includes a computer file titled "Tarekh Osama" or "Osama History", but the appellation "Golden Chain" itself is due to al Qaeda defector Jamal al-Fadl, who vouched for its authenticity.

Most accounts are vague on what year the Golden Chain document was written; some say 1988.[1] but U.S. counterterrorism advisor Richard Clarke says it dates from 1989. The "Golden Chain" was presented by the U.S. government in the criminal case United States v. Arnaout filed on January 29, 2003, and in other legal filings, which would cause its veracity and meaning to be brought under further scrutiny.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Thinking I Got 24 Stitches Across My Face For Poking My Nose In Freemasonry Works...
Scar Won't Go Away...

top topics

join