It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for Mason's Descendents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I know this will probably sound completely ridiculous, but I have a a very off the wall question from those who's fathers and or grandfathers were Masons.

Question: Do any of you or those related to you have poor blood circulation. Specifically in you hands and feet. Even symptons like blue colored lips.

Thanks for your answers!

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
My father is a mason, as were both grandfathers and a great-grandfather. I am in good health - in fact I suffer from colds and flu a lot less than other people. My circulation is excellent, in fact my feet get hot rather than cold and I'm always searching for the cold bit at the bottom of the bed

If you've been reading some foolishness about masonic curses you won't find any evidence in my family. My father is in good health aged 70 and my grandfather died aged 95.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
My father is a mason, as were both grandfathers and a great-grandfather. I am in good health - in fact I suffer from colds and flu a lot less than other people. My circulation is excellent, in fact my feet get hot rather than cold and I'm always searching for the cold bit at the bottom of the bed

If you've been reading some foolishness about masonic curses you won't find any evidence in my family. My father is in good health aged 70 and my grandfather died aged 95.

Trust me, I agree and believe you completely. I too am in perfect health. Never get sick. My grandfather is a mason and is 91, but has the mind and health of a man half his age. I do have poor circulation in my hands and feet, and my 1 yr old son seems to have it too, at least in his lips. Someone made the comment about a masonic curse to me. I completely blew it off. But since I know that there would probably be several descendents of masons here, I thought I'd throw it out there and see who'd bite.

Thanks for your reply!

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Circulation problems are hereditry, but by blood not masoinc involvement.

I have never had a cold in my life, not even a runny nose, but I know that my circulatory system will begin to deteriorate between the age of 35 and 50, as it has with every male member on the male side, of which only three were masons, one dead, one still, and one who left, and is still alive believe it or not

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
mpeake

Sorry you didn't get too many replies. However I hope Bondi and I have gone some way to convincing you that the concept of a masonic curse is a fabrication and a lie with no medical basis and no substantive evidence to support it.

I suspect at some point in the past someone with an axe to grind noticed that in some masonic families there were illnesses and perhaps some unfortunate situations or circumstances.

The question to ask is this... Do masons and descendents of masons suffer in this way any more or any less than members of the public do generally? I would suggest to you that the answer is no, but since no independent study is likely to be undertaken on this topic it leaves some people free to besmirch masonry with impunity without having to back up the claim with facts. And leaves people such as yourself wondering who to believe.

C'est la vie

[edit on 17-2-2005 by Trinityman]

[edit on 17-2-2005 by Trinityman]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Trinityman, I completely agree. I felt quite foolish for asking the question, but in at least the feedack was positive.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Im the great grandson of a mason.. i dont know much about them though- my grandfather becomes quite evasive at the mention of the topic.. go figure? but I too- have poor circulation.. connection? your guess is as good as mine..

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Related to Albert Pike and I have High blood pressure a few years ago I was suspect of poor circ. in my legs and feet but I eat like crap and I guess so did my dad and my uncle and Albert so I blame the good food and not Masonry!

Edit: Ugh I just saw the post date sorry to bring things back from the dead I learned that as being a mason lol!

Anywho this was linked in another "current" thread on BTS board so sorry!

[edit on 9-10-2005 by japike]

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
My grandfather was a 32nd degree Mason, and I will have to admit that I am not even sure exactly what that means, but I do have poor circulation in my hands, feet, and legs. I was diagnosed as having Reynaud's Syndrome when I was 18. I just live with it, and I am on no medications. My dad died of a heart attack at 49. My grandfather died a mysterious death, (found dead at his hunting cabin with a puncture wound to the temple). The cause of death was never determined, but he did have bad circulation in his legs the last 15 years of his life. He was 60 when he died/was killed. I am 50. I would like to know why you want to know.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
I know this will probably sound completely ridiculous, but I have a a very off the wall question from those who's fathers and or grandfathers were Masons.

Question: Do any of you or those related to you have poor blood circulation. Specifically in you hands and feet. Even symptons like blue colored lips.

Thanks for your answers!

Nope. I would like to know what brought on this question though.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I have poor circulation in my extremities. But that has to do with the fact I am cold intolerant, and I smoke. No one else in my family has it. My grandpa was a Mason.

So, no, other than me, no one else has circulation problems. And mine are minor, hardly noticeable ex cept when the temps go below 30 fahrenheit.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Just want y'all to know that I'm still alive and my circulation is still fine.

new topics

top topics

join