It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and their First-contact.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Many of you on here from what I have read have been, and still are in contact with aliens of one kind or another.

Has it ever occurred to you to ask how first-contact was made with their people and not just their government.

I would like to know if there was as many secrets being kept and was Dis-info going on within their society?.

Did anyone file ufo reports?.

How long was your planet observered for before contact was made?.

How soon after contact were the ET's allowed to integrate with the common people and was any violence meted out towards them by anyone?.

So many more questions....

Rebostar....

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I may be mistaken, but I know of no one on these boards who claims to have running dialog with aliens. Some have had contact in one way or another, but not that type that seems to allow for intelligent conversation.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
There are a few..Earthsister (I apologise if I have got the name wrong), I think is/was in contact or has been.

And then there is the chap who is in contact with the Lion person/people.

I'll do a proper search for them all later and correct myself.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I dont believe we have had any contact yet.

Its a question of do we manage to visit them before they visit us.

Maybe there have been fly pasts by unmanned vessels just to check the lie of the land.

If we do manage to visit them before they visit us does anybody really think we will go those vast distances and pick on the first person we see, tell them to start spreading the word and then push off for a millenium.

No way !! We will quite rightly go straight to the top and make ourselves known.

Just the way that the early settlers to African and Australia and the Americas did.

Anybody who thinks that aliens when they come will land in the backwoods for a few days and leave all the hard graft of proving first contact to non important people and then push off are just as daft as the people who say that they are in regular contact with aliens.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Yes, there are members who claim to speak with aliens etc.

I'd recommend inviting them to U2U you, and see about getting a dialogue that way. Most of them are likely pretty guarded in what they say in the open, as the sharks are circling this thread already, hehe....

Personally, I'm not one to believe such accounts, but that's really up to each member to decide, case by case. If someone truly is in contact, my question is "c'mon....what's the hold up?"

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Im with you Mr Gazrok, there is really nothing of any substance in these peoples claims in fact they are almost a sort of disinformation.

Instead of evaluating and researching topics like Shag Harbour and Kekesburg (sp) and Fastwalker people are spending time on here reading about Inter Galatic Federations and other such mind boggingly daft things.

I sometimes yearn for the ATS of 5 or 6 years ago. OK there were not that many of us about but at least it wasnt a cross between Mad Magazine and Monthy Pythons Flying Circus.

However I guess that as we got bigger we got a cross section of diverse communities joining us.

We reap what we sew.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hi, Rebostar. Yes, I am in contact with lead beings of the organization of visiting races, but that does not mean I know everything, and my saying so is not a challenge for you to believe me in what I say.

My husband Jack's and my conversations with our alien contacts are intelligent and educational. They teach us things about themselves so that we can help others get to know them, particularly others who have contact. Many humans have alien contact, but it's not all the same- most humans, given the opportunity, can't or won't progress in their own role. What we do is help open them up to do their own work, whatever that may be.

Jack's and my contact is advanced and progressive because we have abilities to perceive and comprehend, and willingness to help the aliens and other alien experiencers as much as possible. We work on public relations, you could say. If we were working on ecological sciences or something, we would not need all of "this" kind of personal information or to tell it to as many people as we can publicly.

From what I understand from the alien races, making first contact with another race is always different for every one, and depends on the needs and circumstances of the newer race.

Normally, they are much further advanced and evolved races that approach a newer race as the newer race reaches a point of maturation in their naturally evolution. This point is also different for every race, but it's marked by things like telepathic ability, travel ability, need, request, location to other races, and other things you could probably think of.

Primitive races are not always hostile. Certain kinds of "things" natural and self-created make a race hostile- we are not born hostile. Hostility becomes a natural defense, but also a learned way to take advantage of others. Sometimes that advantage is necessary for survival, but sometimes it becomes just capitalistic. We humans make leaders who keep us living in the capitalistic. On advanced worlds, nobody goes without food or shelter or medicine, and nobody has to "pay" for them- necessities are already prepared for through the contribution and distribution through all of society. Their leaders are true leaders of all, who keep peace and make sure everyone has what they need, not just themselves.

The rule is that advanced races are not hostile, and that is because in order for a race to advance, it must work together with itself, and then with others around it. Hostile races are not allowed to travel to where they will bring their hostility to other races. However, the Universes are "so" vast, that it is impossible to speak for all- some areas are very young and very isolated. However again, this area of our Universe is teaming with life, and almost all of it is much further advanced and evolved than we are. The union between them is so actively networked and organized that it would be very difficult for any race who was causing trouble for others, to go unabated by the other races.

Speaking of Earth, it is our time to meet our neighbors. The main things that mark our time is that we are beginning to travel, and that we are destroying our planet. Of all races, we humans on Earth have some of the worst problems among our-self as a race, and we are one of the most difficult races for the other races to try to work with. It is already taking us thousands of years. This is because we are set up here against our-self, with some factions of our-self creating, maintaining and depending on the suffering of other factions of our-self. Those who are running our world (who are obscure to me) have many uses for and secrets from all the people, and do not want the other races here to help the people change the way our world is run.

One advantage that creates natural peace that we humans do not utilize is telepathic ability. Because we do not cultivate and put it to good use, or our other natural abilities, it is very easy for us to mislead our own kind. Instead of being born learning the truth of each other, we are born learning from our own kind how to lie and get away with it as a way of life in our families, in societies and in government. We are creating the "demons" of crime, desperation, anguish, disease and stress that are so prevalent in normal life throughout our race. Then we project our demons into our concepts of all other life.

JayKew

Anybody who thinks that aliens when they come will land in the backwoods for a few days and leave all the hard graft of proving first contact to non important people and then push off are just as daft as the people who say that they are in regular contact with aliens.

I hear you calling me daft and non-important here, as well as calling anyone else daft who might be interested in what I have to say about my experiences. I have already spoken to you about this problem many times, and I do not appreciate having my train of thought interrupted to defend myself from your insults again.

You have been following me, pestering me and antagonizing me since I became a member here. You didn't say my name this time, but the timing and position of your post points your intentions directed at me. You are as conspicuous and contemptible as you have ever been.

Don't talk to me and don't talk about me.

EDIT: Gee Gazrok, fine moderator, thanks a lot for adding to the insult.

[edit on 9/7/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   

as the sharks are circling this thread already, hehe....

Chomp chomp

Would an advance space faring civilization ask us to go out into the world with no solid proof and in a sense convert people into believing they exist or would they give their "ambassador" solid verifiable proof.

THe first way smacks of religion, the special few going forth with a message of faith about our loving space brothers. Those who believe are also special and chosen and therefore ready for open contact with these loving aliens, those who do not believe the faith based message or have had contradicting experiences are usually dubbed as non-believers or out and out liars.

Being scientifically advanced and spiritually advanced hopefully would go hand in hand at some point. But if you are out exploring the stars and you truly wish to make contact with those that are ready, wouldn't you give your chosen messenger solid varifiable proof or would you have them spread the word of your existence soley on faith.

This of course has all been my opinion and nothing more so take that for what it is worth.

SPiderj

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Earth Sister

Firstly I have been coming here longer than you and my views have never ever changed.

Just because you are yet another person who comes on here claiming "things" which I think are ridiculous and fatuous does not mean that I am not allowed to claim that they are ridiculous and fatuous.

Ive challenged you to a debate on here numerous times and you never respond.

In fact all you do is cherry pick certain subjects and comment on them.

When someone challenges your viewpoint you either ignore them and look for another post to comment on or accuse the person of picking on you.

Anyway I am in direct contact with the NEW Inter Galatic Federation, there are 342 planetary members and they tell me that they have never heard of you.

My open invitation to you for a one to one debate on the lack of validity of your claims remains on the table.

What have you got to lose, after all you have the whole Galactic Empire to assist and advise you.

Kind Regards

JayKew

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
JayKew

You just want to fight me, and I have no physical evidence to prove anything to fight with. I will never debate you, and you can't carry a civil discussion. I know because I have tried and I won't give you another opportunity. No rules on this site say I have to answer you. If you want to know about what I have to say, read back over my posts. There is a great deal of very important and interesting information there.

It sounds like you are blaming little me for making Alien Life the #2 topic on the Internet.

Besides, there is COPIOUS physical evidence of alien presence all over Earth, throughout our entire recorded history. I do not create, prove or possess any of it. Many humans have alien experiences of their own, regardless of me, who have never heard of me. Those who get their own proof about "me" are those who have experiences with me. Everybody else can take it or leave it for what it's worth. I do not deserve to be insulted for sharing it.

The topic of this thread is an excellent one that belongs in the forums for every member to add thoughts and opinions to, and you are interfering in it just to cause a fight because you do not agree. I believe that is against the rules.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
they have a point

if u went to another country ud want a soviner, especialy another planet, a simple rock would work

and what evidence.....crop circles?

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
DevilSent91

What exactly would a rock be proof of? Who would you believe about it? Certainly not me, and you shouldn't believe anything a person says just because he presents you with a rock. Even if the rock is authentic evidence, it doesn't mean he didn't steal it.

There are authentic crop circles that are made by alien life, each one a message or part of a message that tell about themselves, coded to protect authorship. They are documented and hold their greatest value to us in the historical sense. They tell the whole story, and it's going to be decoded when it's time. And there are crop circles created by humans for various reasons, including to plagiarize authentic ones, to debunk them, and to add to the confusion. How can you yourself know about that, or which is which? Who would you believe about it? You should not believe a person just because he sounds knowledgeable. Just wait and see for yourself.

Hold out until the end of the mystery, and always think for yourself.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
EarthSister, i am curious. What does the writing in your avator say? Is is significant? A language of one of the ailens you are currently chatting with? or just a made up bit of writing that looks nice ?

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Wirral Bagpuss

This set of symbols is writing in an alien language. Literally it says, "With the Love of Family and God"

This saying is the motto of the organization of 218 races that are visiting Earth. The alien language belongs to Zar's race which is over 6 billion years evolved. Zar is the head of this organization and works here with a crew of his own people. They are people like we are people, and they are beings of light, or more accurately- intelligent energy. In this race, when the beings say "family" that includes friends. The marks on the ends are quotation marks. I do not know which symbols stand for which words or concepts.

If you think this sounds too good to be true, that's ok because so would I if I didn't learn about it from Zar and the beings of the other races. I know how good they are. But don't think that good means holy. Good and moral are not the same as holy. A good person can be of any race, and it doesn't make him God, or perfect, or a saint, or an Angel. The people who leave their own homes to travel to live and work at new worlds are the highly dedicated, respected professionals of their races.

We don't have enough good, moral people in top leadership of Earth yet. We don't even have one world leadership yet. We don't even know what good can be yet, but some day we will. I hope we get to have a great motto too.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
We don't have enough good, moral people in top leadership of Earth yet. We don't even have one world leadership yet. We don't even know what good can be yet, but some day we will. I hope we get to have a great motto too.

I agree with you Earth Sister. Just a comment on politics (my observation);
When people get involved in politic parties one is exposed to war of words early on. Ridicule, irony, anything is thrown at the newcomer (and each others). Normal people quit very fast because all this fighting is not what we are here for. This is the biggest difference between politicans and normal people; normal people want to be friends with others, discuss things in friendly ways and so on. Politicans however are there to fight a battle or something. In my observations of them I belive politicans are psycopaths, they at least have psycopathic tedencies. So no top politicians can be a normal person here on Earth.

That's what we're supposed to have learned in the first and second world war; to never again follow or allow a mad politican power.

But we do. Until normal people get to become top politicans any one we choose will be a madman. They always look for a fight and that ultimatley lead to war between countries.

------------------
JayKew said;
> No way !! We will quite rightly go straight to the top and make ourselves known.
> Just the way that the early settlers to African and Australia and the Americas did.

And what happened to the natives, eh? And you want to continue doing those mistakes, eh?

Well we will not do those mistakes again and the way to avoid them is to stand back and oserve. Look and wait. Only by doing this can one learn.

And as to the aliens visiting forests. Why not? We don't know what they do in forests. Waiting for they who obviously saw them? Resourches? Five minute break? So your dismissing these visits are obviously ignorance on your part. Deny Ignorance!

[edit on 8-9-2005 by Ghaele]

[edit on 8-9-2005 by Ghaele]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

And as to the aliens visiting forests. Why not? We don't know what they do in forests.

Which of course brings up the old philisophical chestnut, "If an alien probes you in the forest and no one is around to see you get probed have you truly been probed?"

As for denying ignorance, there is a difference between taking someone at the word with absolutely no proof and examining a situation as a whole and asking yourself does this hold water. I am of course not speaking for Jaykew but would assume this is his stance as well.

Unless I'm wrong of course.

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
From my own childhood experience the aliens seems vary of us, but it would supprise me if they visit us on a daily basis that they dont have any humans that are conciously contacts; it would be unwise of them not to imo. But when it comes to those who claim contact there are just so many voices, and no proof, as the late Carl Sagan said; "Great claims require great evidence". I would like to believe people on this forum, but there are so many hoaxes, and so little proof to back up their claims. So it is difficult, even for a free spirit like myself that want to keep an open mind. Many people cling to Faith in these issues, and that is fine by me, but personally I require evidence.

[edit on 8-9-2005 by anorwegianguy1972]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
how do politicians have psycopathic tendencies? ppl on this earth dont take any action wat so ever, we need a real world ruler! here we are with nukes aimed at eachother and idiots like Bush controlling the country, laws need to be enforced by anymeans necesary, im tired of gangs walking streets and idiots making meth, someone needs to stand up and take controll!!

no, the 666 person sux @$% and no one will let him rule and

im not talking about Hitlar cause he WAS psychotic.....probly bored...but mostly psychotic

P.S.
hehehe sry, got over excited, im gonna stop eating all that junk food and keep quiet and just read

[edit on 8-9-2005 by DevilSent91]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Well spoken Earthsister. Never be discouraged by idiots, for idiots describe their own truths.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Never be discouraged by idiots, for idiots describe their own truths.

Are you saying that people with differing views are in fact idiots? Or who don't believe a particular message or messenger are somehow ignorant or unenlightened?

That doesn't sound like a very space brothery enlightened point of view.

Wouldn't it be more idiotic to accept things out of hand without a shred of truth?

As for a one world ruler, I vote Oprah.

Spiderj

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join