It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMISH CHILDREN OF THE CORN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Now this is just too bizarre. What do you do if someone is throwing stuff at your car? Do you just drive off and forget about it or do you go back and give them a good talking too...or do you pull out your Smith and Wesson and blow them away? I just think that these people Amish or not really need to rethink what they consider to be good fun. This kind of of thing would get you shot in Atlanta. After reading this the general tone to me makes me think that they take vandalizing a passer bys car with tomatoes jolly good fun. What? I disagree.

MOUNT HOPE, Ohio (AP) -- It's an annual prank in this tranquil Amish community, where men wear straw hats and women bonnets and plain dresses: Youngsters hide in cornfields and hurl tomatoes at passing cars.

www.cnn.com...

[Edited on 4-9-2003 by MarkosOrrealus]

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Well ... they abandoned technology, they should leave it alone. There's no need for them to harass us people who use technology. I think the little amish prick got what he deserved. Hell, had it been me, I'd prolly broken the kid's neck! Who the hell they think they are vandalising someone's car? Oh ... it's good clean fun because they don't use technology like we do? BS ....

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 05:13 AM
link   
You run them over and keep going. Hahaha. Don't tell anyone I said so ah ah ahhhh!

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 05:14 AM
link   
in good fun...o.k.?

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I can't even read your F King message. Put white on black or red...that would work.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I see. It's e-nonemous. OH.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Yah they think its funny and its an "annual" event.
I mean come on people. I know "terror" is in this year but gimme a break. throwing tomatoes at cars.
I just expected more from the Amish.

Mark

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   
It could cause a diiiiiiiirty accident. Because the driver was surprised and smashed into another car coming down the other lane and splashed blood all over the place. Oh give me a break. Common sense says NOT to throw things at vehicles in the road!

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Samara,

What the hell are you talking about?

join