It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aleins freindly or not...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Cactus

Your post is very good in the way you put your imagination out there to consider lots of options. That is how you stretch your perspective to allow for more and greater information. What you will believe is another thing, but if you limit your choices and do not consider all possibilities, you can't even begin to learn what is true and what is not true.

The things I wrote in my post after yours are things I have said a thousand times in many places, including here on ATS. I didn't say a single new thing in it.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
OK, I guess you just haven´t had the time to put some of it up on your website than, sorry. Yeah I have a good sense of imagination, offcourse it only stays that way, as a fictionary tale, I wouldn`t dream of trying to make any reality out of it. I am an illustrator so that´s where I put most of my creativity and imagination. It´s a good life working with what I love to do.

Good luck!

Sincerly
/Cactus

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
hi earthsister

do the visiting races

1. have sex like us?
2 if they do, do they do it for pleasure or for reproduction reasons only?
3 do female aliens have breasts?

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by britain is best
hi earthsister

do the visiting races

1. have sex like us?

Are you serious?? Lemme guess....You wanna put the your swerve on an alien.

[edit on 17-9-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1

hi earthsister

do the visiting races

1. have sex like us?

Are you serious??

perfectly reasonable question i think.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
"i think its a perfectly reasonable question"
lol, yea, but depends on who you are.

if they have breast then they must have some alien milk. LOL xD

[edit on 17-9-2005 by DevilSent91]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
just wanted to know if they had the same sex laws as humans thats all

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
oh...lol,

well, they most likely do, they cant make a civilization without it. they probly use it for mating purposes. LOL it probly lookz like something out of the movie Species 1-3 xD

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   

hi earthsister

do the visiting races...

britain is best

Excellent questions. I happen to know the answers because I wanted to know them too.

1. have sex like us?

Yes, all known races are males and females and adults have sex like we do, strictly within their own races. They also live in families and extended families. The family structure is very important to the health and well being of all people.

Both, same as us. However, advanced races only have the children they want, and want all of their children. They also know their children before they are born, and even before conception. Advanced children can speak telepathically before birth, and audibly upon birth.

Breasts are for feeding young and is unique (around here) to human races. There are a few other human races in the Universe. One of them visits Earth.

[edit on 9/17/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
WOW, id totaly believe you if im wasn't so P.Oed.

How come none of us speak that way, we're all like "I DONT BELIEVE YOU"??

[edit on 17-9-2005 by DevilSent91]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Simply because its a hard thing to believe without any form of proof.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
You know its funny.

There are many Channelers of Alians. All over the internet. And all claim to speak the truth.

Sorry, Earthsister. But what you say is not unique nor New.

All of your 218 alians can seem to get thier stories together.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by msnevil
You know its funny.

There are many Channelers of Alians. All over the internet. And all claim to speak the truth.

Sorry, Earthsister. But what you say is not unique nor New.

All of your 218 alians can seem to get thier stories together.

And that is an excellent point. There is tons of channeling all claiming to be "true", but it varies greatly. There are a great deal of people claiming to be in direct contact with aliens or other "beings", and yet much of the information is drastically different from one another, and most of it turns out to be lies when inspected with a critical mind. Of course some things are very hard to verify, but some things can be logically concluded to be false.

For example, what EarthSister said about God, can be logically concluded to be a lie. Either it originated from the aliens and naively believed by EarthSister, or it originated from her. Either way, it is simply untrue. There is no creator God, there are no "emisseries" from any God, and God is simply all.

[EDIT]

Ok well, the proof is: 0.99999.... = 1 when there are an infinity of 9's.

In infinity, there is only unity, there is no creation or destruction, there is nothing "happening", there is no beginning to anything, or ending to anything. There is no beginning to all things, since existance is infinite.

[edit on 18-9-2005 by lilblam]

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I found this yesturday when I was lurking for info about that stuff "Prophet Yahweh" was suppose to do in Las Vegas, Turned out I found something very relevant for this disscussion, wether supposed Aliens are friendly or not. A fair warning though, this is nothing for people who are allready afraid of the dark. Just click on the link, you can listen to this through Windows media player, or MP3..I listened to the whole show and it was deffly worth the trouble, It´s a bit scarry ( I am not joking)

www.hiddencodes.com...

Sincerly
/Cactus

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This is the lady that says we are just meat for the reptiles but will be saved in the nick of time?

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Mod Edit: Offensive post removed.

[edit on 20-9-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carpenter

Hoaxer. Faker. Liar.

Carpenter

That is the standard. Everybody like you is stuck right there, nowhere.

Don't you want more?

Duh!

PS I have no followers. There is nothing here to join. Just think for yourself and keep watching the skies.

[edit on 9/19/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I'm not stuck. Im calling you on the crap you've been spewing in this thread.

If you could prove it, then I would belive. If there weren't more people saying aliens are doing medical expirments, mutilations and other god-knows what tests, I might. But your 'galactic federation' either dosen't exist, dosen't care or is too weak to do a damn thing that you're saying they are.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Carpenter

Nobody cares if you agree or not. Your personal approval is not required or requested.

What I post is my own experience and knowledge, not yours. I do not expect belief, especially from people who know nothing themselves about the alien races. However, I am doing what is every member's privilege to do here, both in sharing my experience with others 'on topic' and in how I conduct myself on this site. If you do not like that, and just want to be insulting about it, you are in the wrong kind of place.

You, on the other hand, are violating your agreement with ATS by attacking another member simply because you do not agree or believe them. I suggest you take a close look at the thread tacked at the top of the list called "No more scoffing and ridicule."

Education takes a long time, and re-education takes even longer. Beliefs are stubbornly popular and dogmatic. Nobody wants to go first. Everybody is afraid, and wants to be in correct fashion at the moment. Nobody wants to be the odd ball or wear the wrong kind of pants. Punishment from the mob for being "special" is scarier to most than even the aliens are. If you are one who lives your life and conducts your thinking as a popularity contest, that explains why you are so stuck in everybody else's grooves.

How dare I refuse to conform to your ignorance? I have another lesson just for you:

When you've got something important to say, never let anybody stop you from saying it, even when nobody else will believe it. In fact, the most important things to say ARE the ones nobody will believe.

Imagine, who would other races of life impart information to, somebody like me or somebody like you?

[edit on 9/20/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Well, my conclusion about this topic is, why should we feel the right to say wether Aliens are nice or not? Sure, It's a reasonable question, but all humans have different personalities, some rude, ungratfull, arrogent. But others you meet can be the nicest people in the world. So why not Aliens also have different personalities?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join