It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prank Phone Calls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Although I've never done them myself, I've heard of some good ones. Here's a few:

Reciver: Hello?
You: (In a squeky child-like voice) Is Jesus there?
Reciver: WTF?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reciever: Hello?
You: Is your refridgerator running?
Reciever: Yeah, I think so. Why? Who is this?
You: Well, then you better go catch it!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is if someone gets a wrong number and calls you, I got this on from my cousin.

Caller: Is Tony there?
You: Tony? Oh yes! Tony! Wait one second (pretend to give the phone to someone)
You: (In an Italian accent) This is Tony's Pizzaria! We've got a fresh pizza, strayt from my assa, only a million dolla! What? You don't want da pizza, sure you want the pizza! We're sending it right nowa, see the green truck next to your housa? Thats the pizza! (Keep blabering)
............OK, by now the person would have probably realized that they have the wrong number.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hello, this is the refrigerator speaking. The answering machine is broken, but if you leave your name and number i'll be sure to post it to myself and i'll have them call you back.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
i was at a friends party once and we prank called *mod edit of someones name*(an attourney who beat his wife) and left about 40 messages, half of which were taunting him about the whole wife thing. i know its mean, but it was friggin hilarious!

[edit on 21-8-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Here's a site with a few more calls.

www.ebaumsworld.com...

[edit on 808/23/0505 by Acekwak]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
It's not really a prank call but is still hilariuos anyway:

Someone calls your house or cell phone and you answer by saying: "Hello, *insert your cities name here* fire department. You light 'em we fight 'em. How may I help you?"

Most likely unless the person really knows you they will either hang up or stammer out an apology. It's really great if it happens to be a telemarketer.

(edit for spelling errors)

[edit on 25-8-2005 by sinta_ilfirin]

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Monkey's got another one.

Call someone you know that has a sister/daughter (replace sister with the word daughter if your refering to a daughter instead of sister) and doesn't have a caller ID (for obvious reasons)

You: (In a Hindu accent like Apu's from The Simpsons)
You: Hey, your stupid sister came to my house and kicked my dog.
Reciever: What?
You: Your sister kicked my dog.
Reciever: What? She didn't kick your dog.
You: Yes she did and now she is pouring gas all over my lawn
Reciever: Who the *beep* are you?
You: I am your next-door neighbor.
Reciever: No your not.
You: Yes I am, and your sister is starting to flick the lighter at my lawn
Reciever: I don't know what your talking about! Is this a prank or something?
You: No it is not, and you will have to pay for my dog's broken leg.
Reciever: Omg
You: YOUR CRAZY SISTER JUST SET MY LAWN ON FIRE.
Reciever: *shakes head, hangs up* alt. *go **** yourself *hangs up*
You: *call back*
You: I am going to sue your Am-er-ee-can @$$.
You: *Hang up*

[edit on 1010/19/0505 by Acekwak]

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Well at least I got so good tips on how to fight all you pranksters reading this. My number ends 0711!

Now who's doing th Prince Albert in a can thing?

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well at least I got so good tips on how to fight all you pranksters reading this. My number ends 0711!

Now who's doing th Prince Albert in a can thing?

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
My all time fav is telemarketers that call my home or cell.
But the all time person I herd make one has to be Blackout. IMO hes better then the jerkyboys.

www.blackout.com...

I once dled his files converted them to mp3 to burn to cd so I can hearem in my car. But now you can dl some in mp3 format already some day I'll save up to get all his stuff.

For a good internet show he did
blackout.com...

[edit on 10/19/2005 by EvilBat]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
hmm i 've got one..ok this telemarketer was calling our house and my dad picked it up...wel lthey said "Hi i'm calling from.....We would like to know if you are interested in model homes?" my dad: " What kind of models?" TM: "houses..." dad: " do u have swimsuit models? i would like to be a swimsuit model..." tm: "no i mean HOUSE models" dad" o too bad ! call me back when u get swimsuit models! thanks! bye!"

lol! i love tht one..

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
lol, if you think that is funny, you should see my uncle at the job.

F'ing with telemarketers and prank phone cals aren't really all that related, but since you mentioned it, I may as well bump this thread. If it'll keep this thread alive, then why not? Anywho, here's a personal favorite:

Fun Things to do to Telemarketers

WARNING! THERE ARE SWEARS ON THE SITE THAT LINK TAKES YOU TO, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

I'm going to check to see if there are any threads on BTS on that subject.
If there isn't I'll add some more things on telemarketers.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
those r funny! lol and if u do find a thread on tht already tel me! i luv telemarketer pranks! lol so funny lmbo hilarious

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
OK, I'm in a major rage right now. This is my 5th-7th attempt at trying to post this. *swears a few more times* ..............OK, there are no threads on telemarketers and I'll post some now, some later.

This one is based on what this one guy my dad works with did once.

phone: bbbbbbrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnngg
you: hello?
telemarketer: *goes through script*
you: Mmmmm, that sounds interesting, lemme tell that to my wife/husband/BF/Gf
You: *put on hold and watch TV*
You: *5-10 minutes later* OK, my wife (or whatever) seems to be interested, but can you tell me that last part again?
telemarketer: *goes through whole thing again
You: OK, lemme tell that to her/him
You: *10 minutes later* Well, she's thinking about it, but in the mean time, I have to take a $h1t, so can you hold on for just a little longer?
You: *20 minutes later* (the first time this was done, the AO hung up at this time)...........(say whatever if telemarketer is sill on)

This one I did myself, I even did it to the same guy 2-3 times.

Telemarketer: Moe Steinenheimer? (or whatever he/she says)
You: Yes, just wait one second
You: *put on hold and wait to see how long it takes before the dude/dudette hangs up*

I don't feel like added more now but I'll add more some other time, remember, if you have any prank phone calls or any lines to say to telemarketers, post!

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
ya kno whts really funny? when u get a prank phone call dont say ne thing so they thnk u hung up and (usually they have more than one person on the phone) they start talking and u can usually figure out who it is and then say something along the lines of " BOO" or " HA i KNEWWW IT!"
or w'e u would like to sya! but i've actually done this before its fun

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
You may have seen these but I find them funny...

Pranking a Supermarket.

Prank calls 1 (Funny kid)

Prank calls 2

top topics

join