It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix: Path of Neo...due 11/15/2005!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I know it's 3 years late that this game should have come out, but it was worth it.

Check out the preview trailer. So far everything looks impressive...

I cant wait to try out this game...

www.atari.com...

[edit on 18-8-2005 by mwen]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Looks pretty cool. I've never been into those games that have endings... I never play them again after I beat them. That's why I mainly stick to Sports and FPS games. BTW, Shouldn't this be in BTS?

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkHelmet...BTW, Shouldn't this be in BTS?

Oh yeah!

I didn't think of that. That must be why I could not find the appropriate thread topic...Education & Media was the closest I could find...

Mod can move it to the BTS, if they want to...

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Looks cool but it better have better controls and well gameplay then the last one Atari crapped out.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Supposedly, it's combination of all 3 movies put together.

You dont have to follow the story line from the movies.

---

Game review:
www.cheatcc.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Games like this I usually rent. So then I can get it for 4 or 5 bucks, beat it, then return it. Then it's like I paid only that 4 or 5 bucks to buy it since once I beat it I never play it again. That's what happened when I bought Area-51. If this is better than the other Matrix games, then I'll definately try it out.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
That game looks awesome!!

I liked Enter the Matrix, and I was displeased that you couldn't play as Neo, so this game will probably blow me away!

And yeah, I agree, this game will be rented.

[edit on 19-8-2005 by Useful 1diot]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Enter the Matrix was an excelent idea to round out the series, but it crapped out at mediocre-gameplay and poor interface.

I personally liked "Hack Mode" for cheating, but it ain't the real thing. I always preferred Neo anyway. Hey, is there a "Get Jiggy with Trinity" level?

join