It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Car Badges

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

This is the kind of thing I'm talking about when I talk about you masons just flooding the threads with misdirection.... where in my post above did I say anything about the Scottish rite??? Nowhere....

You said: "Are you saying that all the 32nd degree members tell the 1st, 2nd or 3rd level members everything they know???"

How is it possible that you don't know that 32° members are only found in Scottish Rite, and yet you claim to know more about them than Masons do, in many of your threads on ATS?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Yes they do, and there is no reason not to. If a mason comes to me and wants to know the "royal secret" of the 32nd degrees I'll tell them right away

Actually that is a quote from lowlevelmason...

Th reason why he brought up the Scottish Rite, is because of the general inclination of most folks counting the 33rd degree as a "High Level."

from rune...

I go by their own information... that's why my thinking is so flawed... I am using their information and they are saying it is flawed...

Great
_javascript:icon('
')
Thanks again for showing how you guys work...

[edit on 16-1-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether
reply to post by Saurus

Yes they do, and there is no reason not to. If a mason comes to me and wants to know the "royal secret" of the 32nd degrees I'll tell them right away

Actually that is a quote from lowlevelmason...

Th reason why he brought up the Scottish Rite, is because of the general inclination of most folks counting the 33rd degree as a "High Level."

from rune...

I go by their own information... that's why my thinking is so flawed... I am using their information and they are saying it is flawed...

Great
_javascript:icon('
')
Thanks again for showing how you guys work...

So YOU misquote and somehow that's a Mason's fault?

And just for your edification, Rune isn't a Mason (though I suspect that that little tidbit fell below that sensitive Freemason radar of yours).

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join