It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Car Badges

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I have searched the board and could not find the topic. However, if this has been previously discussed, please forgive me and direct to the discussion thread.

On several occasions, I have observed automobiles with one, or more, Masonic symbols attached.

What do the different Masonic car badges signify?

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It usualy shows that the owner of the car is either a mason, or the son/daugter/wife of a mason. Contrarey to poular belive, most masons do not hide the fact that they are Freemasons.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BOHICA
I have searched the board and could not find the topic. However, if this has been previously discussed, please forgive me and direct to the discussion thread.

On several occasions, I have observed automobiles with one, or more, Masonic symbols attached.

What do the different Masonic car badges signify?

That the person in the car has some affiliation with one or more Masonic bodies.

So you can at least see what they are and what represents what: www.bucklesunlimited.com...

Cug

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I'll bet they are also a low key way to promote themselfs. After all you cant ASK1 if you don't know where 1 is.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
I'll bet they are also a low key way to promote themselfs. After all you cant ASK1 if you don't know where 1 is.

Good point.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Different emblems usually signify different masonic organizations that a mason belongs to, but can also just represent different masonic symbols.

As for WHY masons have em on their cars, the reasons are as varied as anything else. I have one on my car because I like to get a honk and a smile from an unknown brother from time to time, but also because if I was stuck on the side of the road, I would want one to pull over and help

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

www.bucklesunlimited.com...

That site just gives me the creeps! I have seen it now two times! and something just turns in my stomach!

That is Satan’s site *lol* Lucifer here I come and I have Baphomet with me!
I am 100% sure that they are in league with the devil!

Sebatwerk? Wouldn’t a mason stop to help you if you weren’t a mason?

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeonHelmet

How often do YOU stop for some random stranger who APPEARS to be stranded on the road-side? (Be honest if you can...I know you hate Masonry and would like this opportunity to slander it) Really, how often do YOU do it, what with all the random murders, abductions, etc. in today's society?

I can't speak for Sebatwerk, but I travel Interstate 55 a LOT and although part of me thinks I SHOULD stop and help, I NEVER pull over for a random stranger and I don't pick up hitch-hikers.

...but I suppose you DO, huh? [shrug]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I am surprised no one has mentioned this, but they cut down on parking tickets

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

No one mentioned it for a reason...and NOT for the reason you think (if that's possible)

Cug

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   

that's what the FoP badges are for

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I have one on my car too. Like sebatwerk mentionned, hearing a honk and smile from a brother is always cool, It doesnt seem to help for parking tickets though.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeonHelmet

I live and work in Los Angeles. If you think that people around here stop to help someone who's stranded, you're kidding yourself. This is the city that invented the word "carjack".

Blah blah blah, that's what all the anti-masons always think. Suuuuure we have them on our car so we don't get pulled over. RIGHT. If anything, it seems like I've been pulled over MORE since I became a mason

[edit on 13-8-2005 by sebatwerk]

df1

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I prefer the more subtle "Masonic decals" which go on the tail lights and are not very well visible until you hit your brakes. As for the design, I like a clean simple compasses and square without the "G".

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonchild
I have one on my car too. Like sebatwerk mentionned, hearing a honk and smile from a brother is always cool, It doesnt seem to help for parking tickets though.

Moonchile,

Just out of curiosity...why do YOU have one on your car? (that is if you REALLY do)

I'd truly be interested to know why....

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Different emblems usually signify different masonic organizations that a mason belongs to, but can also just represent different masonic symbols.

As for WHY masons have em on their cars, the reasons are as varied as anything else. I have one on my car because I like to get a honk and a smile from an unknown brother from time to time, but also because if I was stuck on the side of the road, I would want one to pull over and help

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It sounds much like placing an alumni license plate holder, or a veteran's organization sticker, on your car; it shows pride in your membership, participation, or accomplishments.

Thank you all for your informative answers. I will have to keep an eye out for the rear light decal emblem; I have never seen one of those.

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Originally posted by moonchild

Moonchile,

Just out of curiosity...why do YOU have one on your car? (that is if you REALLY do)

I'd truly be interested to know why....

Since Moonchild has posted responses to OTHER posts, but has blatantly ignored THIS one, I'll respond to my own post.

I'm not SURE why moonchild has a Masonic emblem on his/her car as he/she CLAIMS, but it IS quite obvious from a few posts and other information that moonchild is NOT a Mason.

I wonder why one would lie about such a thing....

Oh well..

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
does it matter which side you put your masonic emblem? Driverside rear or passengerside rear?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

LOL, not in Los Angeles they don't, I was pulled over by another Brother (LAPD) and not only did he give me the ticket but he made me wait 25 minuets cause he said it made us look bad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join