It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is bin Laden? Author locates him alive, well, planning 'American Hiroshima'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Where is bin Laden? Author locates him alive, well, planning 'American Hiroshima'

Posted: August 6, 2005
1:00 a.m. Eastern
By Paul L. Williams
© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

Osama bin Laden
Where in the world is Osama bin Laden?

Let's face it. He shouldn't be hard to find, especially from a Predator, an aerial reconnaissance vehicle that can read the minute hand of a wristwatch from an altitude of 26,000 feet.

Bin Laden is very tall – slightly over 6'6" – and incredibly thin, less than 150 pounds. He wears shalwart kameez – the loose-fitting tunics and baggy pants of al-Qaida and Taliban soldiers – and, when the weather is cold, he dons a camouflage jacket.

Although he was born in 1957 and far from retirement age, the al-Qaida chieftain appears to be very old. His long scraggly beard is pure white; his face is lined with countless wrinkles; and his shoulders are hunched and rounded. He is bent forward to such a degree that he seems to suffer from a form of osteoporosis. He is left-handed and walks with a cane.

Osama is almost always surrounded by fawning attendants who hail him not as Sultan bin Laden or Emir bin Laden but rather as "awaited enlightened one," the title reserved for the Mahdi."

The Mahdi is the rightly guided caliph who will appear during the last days of human history. His coming is foretold by the Haddith, the sacred teachings that supplement the Quran. In such writings, the Mahdi is depicted as the figure who will bring forth the "Day of Islam," when all people throughout the world – believers and unbelievers alike – will fall in submission before the throne of Allah.

Bin Laden possesses the distinguishing marks of the Mahdi – the high forehead, the prominent nose, the gap between his teeth, and the black mole on his face. He is pleased to point out these features to photographers and reporters from al-Jazeera and other Arabic news outlets.

LINK

I dont know much but I am not sure I believe this one....I mean even the Muslims dont see OBL as the Messiah.

Despite his pre-eminence among Muslims, the $25 million price tag on his head and the fact that his image is omnipresent in marketplaces, stores, shops, murals on the sides of buildings throughout the Middle East, no one has been able to find him.

And yet we hear that most of the Muslim world does not like him nor support him? Hogwash...he is a hero to them because of 911.

and yet the author goofs again,

At one point, a "daisy cutter" – a 6,800 kiloton bomb, the largest in the U.S. arsenal – was dropped on the target.

the daisycutter is not 6,800,000 tons, thats one BIG C130!

and again,

Megaton bombs were dropped at the rate of 260 a day to ferret out the terrorists.

what the heck is this guy thinking?

Now this I could believe:

Within Iran, the al-Qaida guests were placed in safe houses by SAVAMA, the Iranian intelligence service. These villas, located in southern Iran, with saunas and swimming pools, are lavish even by American standards. The operatives remain in this villa at this writing.

Now we are getting somewhere 25 Mil is a lot of cash!

To discover the whereabouts of the world's most wanted man, it is best to turn to unofficial yet reliable sources, such as the professional soldiers for paramilitary corporations that attend the annual Soldier of Fortune convention in Las Vegas. The mercenaries – "mercs" for short – know where he is since they are anxious albeit not willing to collect the $25 million bounty.

hmm this does sound a bit of a stretch...

No Muslim will dare to capture or kill him – not even a squadron of elite military personnel from the Musharraf government, let alone a group of professional bounty hunters. It is the duty of all Muslims to honor the revered leader of the Mujahadeen, who has been ordained to bring forth the Day of Islam.

Well at least they are consistant:

At present, the way to Dir, according to the mercs, remains strewn with the bodies of would-be bounty hunters. They have been cast in the pines beside the dirt road. All have been tortured, stripped naked and castrated. Their eyeballs have been plucked from their sockets; their ears have been hacked off; and their tongues have been ripped from their mouths. Notes have been strapped to the groin of every victim. "Do not be angry or shocked," the notes say in Pashtu. "These are the bodies of agents of the USA."

[edit on 6-8-2005 by edsinger]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   
yes this Paul Williams guy is starting to really piss me off.

he makes such sensationalist claims and obviously plays on people's fears just for book sales. why else do you think he writes frequent articles on worldnetdaily?

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Well I will grant one thing, he sure as he doesn't know any of the right nomenclature.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiaw1
...he makes such sensationalist claims and obviously plays on people's fears...

Wow.
I started reading what had been mentioned and stopped with those few words quoted above.
There are a host of people who could be thrown into that category in what is quoted above.
Just to name two right off the top of my head would be:
Alex Jones.
Joe Vialls.

Personally, despite Mr. Williams acts of sensationalism, I find it highly ironic that a significant number of Middle East intelligence members and analysts feel that Bin Laden is hiding within the sanctuary and protection of the Pashtun tribes within the Afghanistan and Pakistan border, being they heavily endorsed and supported Osama Bin Laden for quite sometime now.
Pakistan is afraid to venture in there and the US led coalition are simply having a hard time in that heavily mountainous region.

seekerof

[edit on 6-8-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Personally, despite Mr. Williams acts of sensationalism, I find it highly ironic that a significant number of Middle East intelligence members and analysts feel that Bin Laden is hiding within the sanctuary and protection of the Pashtun tribes within the Afghanistan and Pakistan border, being they heavily endorsed and supported Osama Bin Laden for quite sometime now.
Pakistan is afraid to venture in there and the US led coalition are simply having a hard time in that heavily mountainous region.

seekerof

But did you notice the bit about the Soldiers of Fortune? These guys at least snap a picture, or better yet capture the #head, or just get proof of a nicely placed bullet...

its comming....

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I think I read somewhere that this "American Hiroshima" was suposed to happen today in 9 major cities. Today being 8/6/05. It's 9:30 am here in Chicago. All clear on this end. Hope it doesnt happen, it probably wont anyway.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cylent773 All clear on this end. Hope it doesnt happen, it probably wont anyway.

Lets hope it stays that way........for a long long time.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Like I stated in the "American Hiroshima" thread, this "gentleman" Paul Williams is essentially an attention-whore, not to mention a profiteer.

This guy made a lot of money last year peddling his book on the talk radio circuit and is doing it again this year, as his "new" book (basically a restatement of the old one about nukes already here) is about to come out in September.

I heard him on one talk show and he has contrived answers already thought which make no sense whatsoever in defense of his Tom Clancy like theories.

He'll lay low for a little once his new "book" meets his quota, then he'll again re-appear and sell you the same bill of goods, wrapped in a nice little red bow for yet another book on nuke terrorism.

Basically this guy can be summed up in one word: charlatan

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Have you seen this man in that area??

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I really do think OBL is actually dead. He's like Santa Clause. You know how parents warn their kids they'd better be good because Santa can see them and he's coming?

Pretty much the same thing with Osama. He's crispy by now.

I'm sure you've seen this:
A Dead Nemesis

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

Have you seen this man in that area??

I did! I wasn't aware there was a reward or I would have taken him down with my spannerman!

I need to pay more attention to these wanted lists...

You made a super point, and I just had to respond to it!

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
First off, I am American.
Here is the thing about this bounty on his head. I think is something that I think some of us Americans dont understand. No one is going to turn Osama in for any amount of money. THey will continue to make threats. I think the only thing we have to worry about is when they come on the air anouncing they are going to be taking a break! Honestly, why are people so surprised when Al Quedia (sorry dont know how to spell it) comes on promising more attacks. What else would they say!

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I'll tell you where, he is in a hole in the ground, probably a little bigger than the one coward "So dam insane" was found in. Why is he in a hole, because if you don't know by now, that is where most middle eastern homes are constructed. The reason, because it is W A Y cooler underground during the day in a desert, than above (that and how many tribals can afford air conditioning). So common sence should, tell one that this is logical.

The other most probable location for "binny boy", is in the underside of a mountain. Why again, well technologically speaking, bunker busters have not yet been developed to penetrate the depths of a secure mountain retreat, key word is "yet".

Then there is the specific geographic region/s I firmly believe he is or has gone into hiding at. The dozens of settlement ruins of the unknown civilization stretch east from Annau across the Kara-Kum desert into Uzbekistan and perhaps the northern part of Afghanistan. The area is 300 to 400 miles long and 50 miles wide.

Just an educated guess, not that anyone cares I suppose. It isn't like I know anything about intelligence...

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I really do think OBL is actually dead. He's like Santa Clause. You know how parents warn their kids they'd better be good because Santa can see them and he's coming?

Pretty much the same thing with Osama. He's crispy by now.

I'm sure you've seen this:
A Dead Nemesis

Excellent link! I am not sure as it said he was dead and we had a video after that was supposed to ahve happened. Then again, some in here said it was a fake Bin Ladin in that last video.

Who knows?

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The strange thing about these terrorist is that they seem to come out of hiding and provide video proof evidence of it and make threats just as people start questioning the war on terrorism. These terrorists seem to be helping Bush more than hurting him and seem to always time their coming out at Bush's low points. Anyone else notice this?

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
No idea... but maybe the american Gov. got a trace of him, I don't know...

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
I am not sure as it said he was dead and we had a video after that was supposed to ahve happened. Then again, some in here said it was a fake Bin Ladin in that last video.
Who knows?

Just to clarify, there have been two purportedly fake videos.

#1. December 13, 2001. Wherein ‘Osama’ claimed responsibility for 9/11. (See photo 'E' below):
Link about Fake Video #1

#2. October of 2004. Just in time for the presidential election. Photo below.
Link about Fake Video #2
More about Fake Video #2

**On Dec 27, 2001 (shortly after the first fake video), an authentic video of Osama was released. Photo 'C' from the line-up above is from that video. He appears to be near death, which he actually was. In fact, by the time the video was released, he was dead.

In my opinion.

Interesting how the real ones are so clear and the purportedly fake ones are so grainy, huh?

[edit on 7-8-2005 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
One long grey beard, white hat, bath robe, and you too can be UBL for Halloween this year. Guaranteed to win best costume at any office party...

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hmmm...the Bin Ladens own the largest construction company in Saudi Arabia..OBL has plans of world domination..you dont have to be a fool to know that he's hidden away in a James-Bond-Super-villian hideout (bet he has scale model of the WTC towers that rise out of a billiard table too!)...quite possibly a disguised volcanic crater...if we have any hope of finding him, get those satellites trained to look for a 3' tall oriental butler

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I suppose wherever Bin Laden is (and if we're to believe the rumours, the dialysis factor is moot as he "apparently" had a successful kidney transplant in a Saudi hospital), he's embarassingly late in getting American's Hiroshima off the ground.

Unless my watch is wrong, and it's really not Sunday, August 7th.

For what it's worth, I don't think Bin Hidin' is dead. I do think he's had more international assistance than we're led to believe (in terms of obtaining funds, a safe haven, etc), and it seems unlikely that he's gone away quietly without at least attempting to plan more attacks.

I just don't think the nuclear scenarios are too likely at this point; perhaps in a few years, yes, but not right now.

As far as his relatives go...even before Osama went more extreme, his family had distanced themselves; it's probably not prudent to join those particular dots in any sort of conspiratory fashion, as all they seem to share is a family link - nothing else.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join