It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As A Jew, Allow Me To Tell It Like It Is

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
"white4life"? How did that one make it through the netting?

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by phixion
"white4life"? How did that one make it through the netting?

Don't make assumptions.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Its funny how Jews and the people from Palestine are constantly fighting over land that isnt theirs. The modern day Jew that lives in Isreal was given that land in the 40's, it was never promised to them. Palestinians believe Isreal belongs to them, both are completely wrong. The original Tribe of Isreal were not Jews, they are and still today YisraELites. Jesus came from the Tribe of Judah, which was misunderstood by Japeth's children. The letter "J" doesnt exist in Hebrew, and the word Jesus is Spanish. The truth is never taught, but many Rabbi's and religious figures know the truth. In the Bible and the Torah, the word JEW is never mentioned, but for some reason the world is taught Jesus was Jewish. Yashawa was Hebrew from the Tribe of Judah. The truth can be found in the Torah, and the Bible.

But ofcourse... there will always be hatred towards the TRUE children of IsraEL.

www.houseofyisrael.org...

[edit on 20-8-2005 by blaqmyst]

[edit on 20-8-2005 by blaqmyst]

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I really learned a lot in this thread

If you state you are an atheist, then all of the wrangling about Judaism is a LOT off topic. I understand you to be claiming Jewish heritage with Israel being your homeland. Having been born in America, Israel would not be your homeland. America is your homeland, making you vulnerable to all of the rotten socialization the rest of us have tolerated. Which in my eyes makes this thread an "American's perspective; telling it like it is." I guess I really missed the boat on what you were trying to put across in your post 39 Solder. I did read it several times, to make sure I wasn't just suffering a brain fart or two. What did come across to me is a great deal of confusion of where you want to place your loyalties.

Just my 2 cents worth!

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Jew by blood is a myth and a total load of crap. Judaism is a religion not a race. You can't be a Jew by blood. Your only a Jew if it is your religion. If your an athiest then your not a Jew. It is this whole notion that Jews are a race that causes so much trouble in the middle east. Jew, Christian, Muslim, who cares, you all worship the same God of Abraham! People need to get over themselves and their stupid pride; we are ALL EQUAL!

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousUserVII
Jew by blood is a myth and a total load of crap. Judaism is a religion not a race. You can't be a Jew by blood. Your only a Jew if it is your religion. If your an athiest then your not a Jew. It is this whole notion that Jews are a race that causes so much trouble in the middle east. Jew, Christian, Muslim, who cares, you all worship the same God of Abraham! People need to get over themselves and their stupid pride; we are ALL EQUAL!

"It's funny how hypocritical people can be. I'm sure most of you love the non-extremist Muslims, yet by your own standards, they are not really Muslims."

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by white4life420

Originally posted by AnonymousUserVII

"It's funny how hypocritical people can be. I'm sure most of you love the non-extremist Muslims, yet by your own standards, they are not really Muslims."

How exactly is saying that we are all equal hypocritical? I think your the one who is the hypocrite. Extremists and non-extremist Muslims are both Muslim. The extremists just have an extremely twisted and sick view of Islam.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by white4life420

Can you explain this please?

99% of the posters here claim the exact oppisite of this, that the extremists dont follow mainstream Islam.

Can you back your statement up?

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
For the love of all things holy, can't people seperate between the hijacked for greed and power apsect of Zionism/Judaism, and the people of the Jewish faith and race?

Yes, we know there's been some evil people with power that are Jewish(The Rothchilds, London Financial, etc...some may have even fnded Hitler)
and we know the country of Israel constitutes this sort of American millitary tentacle. But this should not take away from the Jewish people. People should take their hatred away from "Jews" and place it at the globalist Israeli government and those who pervert the religion for their own gain.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I always thought of a Jew as someone who was descended from Isaac.

BTW when God promised Abraham that seed--it was spiritual not physical. Abraham is referred to as "the father of faith."

Just so you know, not all Jews are Zionists--and not all Zionists are Jews.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by apocalypta

I am extremely interested to see how you could prove that your people, th Jenisch, have Jewish origins: where could I see evidence of this your very interesting claim?

Thank you

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Good points. I say I don't give a darn who is committing a crime... let the evidence lead to where it may. The guilty are the ones we need to deal with.

I see the modern day hunt for terrorists nothing different than a middle age witch-hunt. Back during the holy inquisition, a person who challenged the authority of the church would often find themselves accused of being a witch. Being just accused was enough to make you guilty, and the only way to save yourself was to confess to the crime, under torture.

Today, there are 27,000 muslims in prisons around the world accused of being terrorists. They remain off of the radar in a legal nowhere land, and confessions of crime are extracted under torture... whether they are actually guilty of anything or not. Practically no useful intelligence data is gathered, and almost no convictions have been made for actual crimes to this day...

The whole thing is a farce. What we're seeing is a modern-day witch hunt, all serving the same purpose: to scare the population into submission to the authority system seeking to retain control over the world.

Rich, poor, black, white, asian, middle-eastern, brown, jew, christian, gentile, gay, straight, pro-choice, pro-life, feminist, whatever... these are all divisions created to keep us distracted and fighting amongst ourselves so that we don't recognize the main issue: there are people doing their best to control this world, by teaching us to control ourselves. Our minds, our faiths, our habits, our money, our labor, our taxes... all to strip us of the power we were given by God. Willingly, we will surrender to the systems of hate and division, or we will assert our collective power and control over our own lives.

It's up to us to say "no more".

[edit on 20-5-2008 by ianr5741]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I think one of the problems in this thread is that it is unclear whether someone is a jew because of their blood or beliefs.
Kind of off topic but do you think that was intended? Maybe to avoid persecution throughout history?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
not all jews are kosher

A lot of people I talk to don't even really know what "kosher" actually means...In short, it's food that's blessed by a Rabbi.

I used to work in a Heinz factory & they had a Rabbi on payroll to bless the pickles while they were soaking in the vinegar vats. All of the utensils & tools that came into contact with the food also had to be blessed. If you could find an (Mosaic) orthodox Rabbi that would be willing to bless a pork chop (the chance of this would be as near to zero as to make no odds, though
), even that would be kosher...

I also realize that "Jew" refers as much to racial stock than to an actual religion. For the purpose of differentiation in my post, Jewish will mean basically that a person has the original Hebrew ancestry, while Judaism will be the orthodox version of the religion most widely practiced by the Jewish. However, once the original Hebrew Semites spread out from Mesopotamia, they wound up interbreeding with other Middle-Eastern stock...So there might be some confusion when using the term "Jewish" unless I state what I mean when using these terms.

The so-called Jewish leaders in Israel are more Khazarian Jews that make up the Zionicists (perhaps the most predominant force in the NWO)...Not Judaism practiced by the Israeli mainstream population of the Hebrew/Semite Jews. There's some more info on the differences between the Zions & the Judaists over here & quite a few threads if you "Search ATS" for "Khazar" or "Khazarian." From what I've researched, it seems most likely that orthodox Jews have taken much of the persecution that started with the Zion Jews' plans for the NWO.

Originally posted by 39 drops of solder
The other reason I am an atheist is because, I believe religion is a way to control the masses. Also, it is a way for people to deal with the concept of death.

Well, I would agree with your assessment of religion as mind-control with one qualification: It's organized religion that's used for mind control. When a religion gets organized is when it starts to become a conspiracy in itself & (wittingly or not) becomes part of the NWO. If you can hold to your religious belief without also believing that you need another human being to intermediate between you & your God, then you're already one step ahead of the rest of the parish.

Originally posted by Amuk
But he wasnt a christian. Unless of course he worshiped himself

I dont believe Christianity started till after his death. Am I wrong?

Well, in the book, "The Mystery & Meaning of the Dead Sea Scrolls" by Hershel Shanks indicates, during the time of Jesus, there were already several sub-sects of Judaism proliferating...It also seems that it was possible that Jesus had the opportunity to visit & study at Qumran on the shores of the Dead Sea. One of the developing sub-sects was called Essen & there were a lot of Essen writings at Qumran. What would develop into Christianity probably had some of its roots in the Essen-Judaism writings...Some differences evolved but quite a few similarities existed.

There's other threads in ATS that discuss this book in a bit more detail, here & here for starters.

At any rate, the Hebrew Jews were blamed for demanding Jesus be crucified, but it's my (semi-educated) opinion that it was probably incited by Zion Jews at the time. In Zion beliefs, they would have considered Jesus' ministry & teachings to be dangerous to their NWO. As a result, this may be the main reason that modern Hebrew Jews don't consider Jesus to be the Messiah/Savior, but merely one of the great prophets (at best opinion)...This is why orthodox Judaists are still waiting for His First Coming.

Originally posted by Odium
He's as much a Jew as I am a Native American.
The Dictionary is your friend.

Well, even though my father's family came from Dutch stock & my mother's family came from Germany (her Dad saw how Hitler was gaining power in Germany & got out while he still could
), I'm a native-born American...Simply because I was born in America.

Originally posted by Dallas
I have trouble undestanding how a free and democratic people can continually go through such horendous death at anothers hands and still be willing to negotiate?

Source: USA vs. US
"Democracy" (means "Priest rule")
"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence: from bondage to spiritual faith; from spiritual faith to great courage; from courage to liberty; from liberty to abundance; from abundance to selfishness; from selfishness to complacency; from complacency to apathy; from apathy to dependency; from dependency back again to bondage."

"A "Mob Rule" form of government giving the impression of representation and rule by it's citizens. But, today, if one follows the paper trail one will come to believe that it is Rule by: Crown of England, Crown Templar, and the Vatican together pulling the strings in Washington D.C. as well as utilizing the "Mob Rule" principle. Some believe the Roman Pope is in control, but actually, the unseen, behind the scenes, "Black Pope" is the one in power; the one most people never hear about or knows exists. The other Pope is just a figure head for the people to see and relate with."

This is why the US Founding Fathers envisioned the USA as a Constitutional Republic so that 51% of the voters could not "vote away" the Rights of the other 49%...They feared & loathed Democracy in much the same way that the Cold War Era USA feared & loathed Communism. In a Democracy, all it takes is one person with a good PR firm to "persuade" the People in any direction he wants...Remember Hitler's rise to power in Germany?

Notice that I've used several references to the NWO in this post...I'm trying to get us back on track.
REMEMBER THAT WE'RE IN THE NWO TOPIC!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join