It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers and their significance

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
That's Odd, i think im a light worker, the in ear ringing is supposed to be a sign. My Birthday is on November 11th!! Are there threads and information if you're a light worker, for a while i've been more confident with the idea of me being one.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
i usually wake up at exactly 2.30

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
well hi there, this thread interest'd me, hoy!! long ago I read up on the 11:11 phenomenon and from then began to notice it lots (never noticed before...) well let me tell you, whenever I see the number I always try to relate it to something "good" I mustve be doing at the time. It became terrible at one point, I would look to the clock for "confirmation" of my actions and became much looser for a recognition, for instance any number like "5:15" or "2:42". Well that was a pesterance, also I developed an irrational fear of the number 37, not necessarily but it was more if I looked at the clock and this number was showing then I was doing something "wrong" (particularly 10:37) after a while I just became unmoved by the numbers and since have been losing their significance on my life, and now it has come to the point if I see 37 and I might be procrastinating from doing something creative I just shrug it off but it was helpful I guess at one time as a motivator,

one habit I have got into is posting on poetry websites and at the time of posting the numbers have to match up at something like "7:27" or "4:54" or else I feel that the poem "wasn't meant to be" or something similar!! often I will edit them anyway if the time doesnt fit. sadly I have no way of knowing what the time will end up saying on these forum posts (thankfully...)

so this post has 2602 remaining characters.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Numbers are real...they are not things of the mind...they are very real.
Cymatics and Sacred Geometry show that numbers and their laws are very real.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisingsonMy Birthday is on November 11th!!

Well that makes two of us that have 5 1's in our birthdate.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I perceive this relevent numbers theory as superstition, imagination and coincidence combined. Our brains naturally try to make order out of chaos, we're always trying to make patterns in everything we see/hear/feel/touch/smell and most of it is thought subconsciously. It's like staring at the clouds, shapes just pop into our heads. Same with numbers. Numbers are all around us, they swamp us, what would be surprising is if coincidences like the ones mentioned in this thread DIDN'T happen, that would be far more bizarre.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord
Numbers are real...they are not things of the mind...they are very real.
Cymatics and Sacred Geometry show that numbers and their laws are very real.

you are totally resonating and canceling on my consciousness node, man.
like, rock out, dude!!!

seriously.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Well, the last few days I've seen 777 on the thermometer 3 times.

Hmm, wonder if I'll see it again soon?

Troy

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Oh, and I saw a 666 on the thermometer last night. This was after a storm passed over. We only got a teasing of a rain, and I got aggravated by it.

Troy

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corum
I perceive this relevent numbers theory as superstition, imagination and coincidence combined. Our brains naturally try to make order out of chaos, we're always trying to make patterns in everything we see/hear/feel/touch/smell and most of it is thought subconsciously. It's like staring at the clouds, shapes just pop into our heads. Same with numbers. Numbers are all around us, they swamp us, what would be surprising is if coincidences like the ones mentioned in this thread DIDN'T happen, that would be far more bizarre.

I agree with you, but, experience has convinced me that there is a level of number recurrence that is more than that. In my life, numbers never appeared over and over until about 4 years ago. Then, when I started to list the times that 13 appeared, I was surprised to find it all through my past, unnoticed. I don't know what it means, and don't care who believes or agrees with me about 13's all around me, but there is no doubt that in every aspect of my life, 13 prominently appears. I agree with you on the psychology of pattern creation and recognizing patterns where there are none, but that doesn't explain the ubiquity of the number 13 in my life.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I'm so glad to have found this thread. I, too, have been seeing these numbers everywhere and I will post what I have documented below. Through my research, I have come to no conclusive point as to what these numbers mean. Some say they refer to a select group of 1,111 spirit guardians called "midwayers" while others suggest that they imply alien contact. I can't find any two sources that really agree though I remain fascinated. Hopefully reading your replies will help. I am fully open to any of you u2u'ing me with your ideas. I'm eager to get this mystery solved.

I've seen these numbers countless other times within the past 2 weeks to month. I've only just within the past 2 weeks decumented their appearances. You will notice that the majority of these sightings have been on digital clocks. Unless there is something subconscious going on with me where I'm unknowingly keeping track of time through circadian rhythm I promise I'm usually catching these numbers on a whim.

Friday June 21st In chat dialogue with a friend the numbers 333 and then a split second later 222

Sunday June 22nd 4:44 pm

Saturday June 23'd 10:10 am
4:44 pm
Sunday June 24th
1:11
12:12 pm while making lunch
5:55 pm while preparing dinner
Monday June 25th
Caught 9:11 am and 9:11 pm.
10:10 pm
Tuesday June 26th
12:12 pm

Wednesday June 27th
11:11 am

Thursday June 28th
3:33 pm
Friday, June 29th
1:11 am
777 in ats forum (someone's ats points)

Saturday, June 30th
444 in email

Sunday, July 1st
10:10 am
Monday, July 2nd
3:33 pm
4:44 pm
5:55 pm
1:11 (on cd player/radio in bathroom)
10:10 pm

Cheers,
Wicked

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
i just got a look at my birth certificate and guess what it says 1:11:1111

lol just playing but what it really says is that i was born on october 10, 1989 at 10:10 am i think or was it pm. But that right there is 10:10:10:10 and in 1989 which has no signiicance...numbers are cool.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I do believe that noticing certain #'s on the clock etc...is , for the most part caused by the subconscious mind. However, 22, 222, 2222 are numbers that continues to show up in my life. My first husbands b-day Feb. 2-we married on Feb 22-neither one of us picked the date. My second husbands b-day was 8-22 our first date was 7-22, he died & was cremated on 5-22 etc......I could go on....coincidence? It's a pattern! What it means I don't know but I feel attached to that # somehow! I know it's a good thing!
Glad I found this site!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I have the same thing happening to me, just a bit different.
I keep seeing the time at random moments during the day and i catch all the numbers on my clock to be the same...like 1111 or 333 or any other. I dont know how this happens. i googled the whole thing and came up with this article.

Here are the basic meanings of various number sequences. However, your own Spirit Guides will tell you if your situation holds a different meaning for you. Ask your Spirit Guides, "What are you trying to tell me?", and they'll happily give you additional information to help decode their numeric meanings.

111 - This sign is used to indicate that your thoughts are related to the start of a new cycle in your life. What you are thinking about doing or changing is correct for the new phase of your life.

222 - This is a sign of confirmation that you are on the right path, doing the right thing and going in the right direction. Continue with this train of thought.

333 - This sign indicates that your Spirit Guides agree with your thoughts and feelings and could be interpreted as a Cosmic 'Yes!' to questions you have asked or ideas you may have.

444 - This sign from your Spirit Guides signifies their disagreement with your thoughts and feelings and can be interpreted as a Cosmic 'No!' to questions you have asked or ideas you may have.

555 - When you see this sign a life changing thought or event has just occurred. You may not like it, or you may. Whatever the case your Spirit Guides are notifying you that a change in your life path direction has just occurred and it is time for you to change too. Move with it, follow these thoughts.

666 - Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world or due to mental or emotional imbalance. This sign indicates your thoughts are not clear and you should not continue with this train of thought. Let it pass.

777 - This sign indicates that a lesson has been learnt. It is a sign of acknowledgment and achievement - you have learnt a lesson that your Spirit Guides want you to learn about your life.

888 - A phase of your life is about to end and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional, career, or relationship phase.

999 - Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Your thoughts at the time of seeing this sign indicate that these thoughts will bring about the completion or end of a phase in your life.

000 - Unity with the Universe. Your thoughts are in Unity with the Universe. This sign indicates that your thoughts are in Unity with the Divine Wish for your life.

I dont know if it means anything but i hope that helps....
-
-
-
also check this out en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Sandbird]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I had a dream about the number 4 in the dream I was trying to read hebrew and someone would tell me that in order to understand whats written I had to repeat a certan word four times .

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
has anyone here seen the movie "the number 23"? i thought it was pretty good

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I tried watching 23 but I gota do it again on my own I couldnt concentrate.

Well.. I keep seeing 11.11, and the numbers went up in sequence, 111, 212. 313 414, 515, 616,333, 432, 555, 777, 888 ... 313 and 13s stand out a lot still. (my old name was blacksheepsquadron) back in this thread I posted already... I forgot the name of the thread and so I searched for 11.11.. the first link on the list was mine talking about 313

[edit on 6-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
ok im glad i finally found other ppl with the same issues... the number i see constantly like every time i look at the clock or just randomly is 1:11

dont know why but i do try to do something different every time it happens..

idk if any one sees 1:11 plz email me and we can chat

l8r

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Crakeur]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
i also been dreaming of 1111 for the last couple of days

111 - This sign is used to indicate that your thoughts are related to the start of a new cycle in your life. What you are thinking about doing or changing is correct for the new phase of your life.

has anyone else have info on this dream

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Just a few thoughts.

There is this thing where if you are in a room with lots of people all talking at once and if someone says your name you can make it out from the noise. There is a name for this but I cant remember at this at the mo.

Maybe this works with numbers. You associate with a number and give it importance and then you will notice it forever more.

Clocks - we all have a routine to some extent where you do something at the same time each day so it may be easier than we think to look at the clock at the same time or a specific time. I used to be able to catnap until a specific time or for a specific time or wake up at a time decided on the day before. I often find myself looking at the clock at the same time each day because my routine dictates that to some extent I have to be aware of what time it is (whether consciously or not).

There is that other thing and again I am sure there is a proper name for it but will try yo explain. Say for instance your friend is pregnant or gets married. It is amazing how many people are pregnant or getting married. It jumps out at you from the tv, radio, in the street, people you know etc. eveyones doing it.

I just think that maybe with numbers there is a more mystical connection. I think it is curious that dates and names add up like they do. There does seem to be some kind of coding. Maybe it it like a computer language which is made up of 0s and 1s. We are all part of a matrix type scenerio and it is the building block of all things, living dimensional.

I rambled and nothing makes sense - its exactly 23:59 here and hell its time for bed!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join