It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers and their significance

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The point is that numbers are the underlying system to an extremely large amount of things that the mind comprehends, assosciation by number sometimes, other time mathematical, and some other times it's simply related to your circadian clock (internal time measurment).

The fact is that the number man is far more adept at explaining numbers and a lot of the reasons some are relevant to certain situations, however he runs on the theory that gematria is partly the root to understanding numbers.

My theory is math is universal and we understand it in numbers. the math of physics allows us to predict the path of a ball, also for instance our brains may be able to depict scenarios of the future through numbers.

Anyway your still young you have a lot to learn i suggest you keep asking questions, particularly of your parents they usually know what's best for you to know!

BY ALL REGARDS DO NOT GET CARRIED AWAY WITH NUMBERS UNLESS YOU PLAN ON WRITING A BOOK OR BECOMING A MATHEMETICIAN!

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
In numerology my name adds up to 33 which, I understand to be rare, and not all numerology books even mention the significance of the number 33. It's supposed to be a spiritual master and I can assure everyone here that there's nothing to numerology at all if I'M considered a spiritual master. lol.
I think it's like when you're single, all you ever see are couples and you feel strange because of it. Of course, not everyone is a couple but because of your situation, you notice the difference more. I notice the numbers 911 a lot but then again, I've been in a lot of emergency situations so it stands out for me more.
the subconscious is a marvelous thing and we don't fully understand it yet.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Good things seem they may be happening around or at the time when I see the number 11:11, or 1:11, and repeating numbers.

Anybody else noticing something like that?

I can also see numbers like this when I have realizations, or doing something right.

We'll keep a look out and see if I can confirm that this is really happening consistently.

Troy

[edit on 7-2-2007 by cybertroy]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Alright i read your definition on numerology and compared it to many other sources then used the information to find my numerological numbers for my whole name. As much as this may worry some people it came out as 666, the mark of the beast. Again i was referred to as Judas reincarnation earlier in this forum so i did some research on that as well, turns out that Judas portrayed Jesus in revelation 13. Again 13 has appeared but this time in a biblical sense. Ok before everyone starts referring to me as the anti-christ or any other form of the beast, i am simply another human wanting to know more, just like everyone else in this forum.
Though could this discovery lead me to a predefined life where i will become something greater than man and challenge the Christian belief?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
the numerology number after your name is gonna be only one number
33 you add makes 6

666 you ad makes 18 makes 9

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Magickeists,
You are right in that most of the time in numerology a name boils down to just one number. There are "magic" numbers; numbers of higher spiritual significance such as 11, 22, 33. These numbers could break down into single digits as you mentioned, however, if it is the number of your name, those 3 sets of numbers are not broken down. If the number of your name is 66 it would break down to 6+6=12=3. If the number of your name comes to 11, 22 or 33, those numbers (only) are not broken down.
It was ungracious (and false) to blatantly accuse me of lying.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
well i vaguely remember the 11, 22, 33, as those readily available numbers, but i was referring to cedwa saying his name adds up to 666, What the hell is his name 27 Z's

L3X

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
2 days ago i watched the clock and it was 10:10, 12:12 and 13:13
today 11:11 and 12:12

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
okay i have been gone for quite some while..

but i am back now.

i hope you still remember my story from the previous Threadpage about those at least 7 (maybe 8) 12es which appeared in a way that hardly can be simple "coincidence".

look what i found out about the number "12". and to be honest, it really amazes me.

TWELVE

12:12 references the digital code for the illusion of time.

12 Around 1 to create a matrix - consciousness programs of reality.

12=3 = third dimension = 3D.

12:12=3+3=6=Star of David - Merkabah - Kabbalah - Tree of Life - blueprint for the architecture of our reality.

Specially because of its Kabbalah meaning. My father is alot into Kabbalah and I never really believed in it completely. But i think its one of the more interesting Number-Analysis methods.

Here's that really nice Page which has also got some cultural backgrounds for numbers and their meanings:

Numerology

And to all those people who don't know anything about numbers or are too narrow-minded to give "meanings" a chance i simply recommend to go back to their lives and believing in the worthless "book-numbers" displayed on their bank-accounts, or on their reitirement pension accounts. Enjoy those wonderful numbers.

For my part I try to be very critical and objective and I myself didnt believe in "numbers" until now. So serious responses are really welcome.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It sounds like your on the right track now understand that those numbers are perceived by humans, because we have brains, that never stop organizing everything we see into some type of system.

The numbers are a way of tapping into YOUR subconcious and finding out other relevant things about yourself, and others.

My belief behind twelve is it has to have some type of divine meaning, as you mention it's in kaballah. It's also the number many things in the bible, and in several other religions. the fact we have twelve months in a year 12 hours on a clock and twelve hours is how long it takes to go from midnight to noon light to dark or vice versa might all bel inked. hmmmm

the suns movement and our measuring of a phenomenon like that through numbers WE invented seems to make a little more sense than numbers being magical to me.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Thanks alot for your reply. ;]

Ive been talking about this with some other netpeople. But they don't seem to care alot about it, even if they are in a "conspiracy" community. They still ridiculize it and express alot of ridicule.

I mean i was very young when that happened. I didn't know anything about that number or conspiracies at that time. If it wasnt a very impressive thing i would barely remember it today. And i'm no good at probability calculations either. But I certainly know that the probability of 7-8x the same number appearing at the exactly same time is pretty slim.

Have other people had similar things ocurring with numbers? Similar rare appearances?

Or am I the only one with this kind of "Divine" Selection as you refer to it?

I'm sure there are more people which are into this kind of meaning out there. I want to know more about it!

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I didn't refer you to you having any relation to divinity. I simply stated if there is a number that i believe to be anything similar to being divine it would be twleve. Or atl least it would fitthe bill as the most divine number to our subconious minds. The number means nothing the thought means all in this case. I see every possible number every day because i often work around things like this.

It is coincidence, the fact your mind happened to make a note of it and put some type of feasible reason or feeling behind the occurence is not coincidence. This is the nature of huimans an their thoughts.

For instance every time i see the number 666 i think oh # the devils coming, Then i think for a second and go , Oh yeah that was a movie.

There is nothing magical about numbers.
Maybe if you drew a giant 12 or 8 or something on the ground with steel or gold or some type of material with the capability to resonate energy it may be a little closer to magic than the numbers on your watch but either way do not delve into the new age bullcrap.

Numbers are numbers like several other people stated on this thread and i give up because the same old questions keep popping up in here over and over. this thread is getting old now.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I think you are ignoring the facts. Or at least you did not read what i had to say about my story, properly.

I have not come here to discuss something like "Oh you know.. I've been seeing 11:11 very often when watching on the clocks recently."

I wouldn't be writing here if it is was just some "conscious" or immature "subjective" topic to me. I wouldn't be writing anything at all into a public discussion-board if it was only like 3-4x the same 2-digit number in some or another "coincidence". You know...

You can't just look at a watch and have the same experience that I had.

I'm no good at probabilities at all, but i am absolutely certain that having 7-8x the same 2-digit number from two different systems, the watch on my arm.. and those 4 cards which were given to me FIRST in that round, are a bit more than mere "coincidence".

Unless it was some kind of prank i am very convinced that it has some meaning.

And someone answering to my experience with an argument like:
I don't believe you. Numbers are Numbers, they don't mean anything.

I mean like WTF? Numbers are a language. They are information after all. Numbers are music.

What about the Fibonacci Sequence. What about all of the other meanings Numbers have?

But no.. for you "Numbers are Numbers". F*** maths! I didn't like it anyway. Lol. You know i dont like maths either. But that doesn't mean numbers are meaningless.

Aw well.. after all you were giving some good response to my experience described. And I'm a bit too harsh. It's very early, Sry ;]
Guess there isn't much more to find out about it. Until 2012.
hehehehe

[edit on 28-2-2007 by osram]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Okay I am in agreement that numbers are part of systems and information. But that is also another topic that has nothing to with the appearance of numbers in the same vicinity.

At most i'll take an incident like that and think i stand a better chance at winning the game.

Also i don't look at numbers as just numbers they do represent value, but in a shorthand way for mathmatical purposes to my understanding.

Instead of counting with dot's like morse code - - - it would be 3. but i see no hidden values to numbers except in the neural connections within your brain that trigger an imaginative response.

Maybe, just maybe their is something to your story, but like they say what if your one out of a million who just happened to stumble across an amazing coincidence. for all the millions of people out there who have not had that exact combination of events happen to produce that event, what would make your event unique in what way? eventually coincidences like this happen. the fact your one of 6 or 7 billion people on earth leads me to believe it's easy enough to be coincidence.

For example let's look at it in a mathematical sense.

6,000,000,000 people
1st person sees 12
100th person sees 12 12
1,000th person happens to se 12 12 12
10,000th person sees 12 12 12 12
100,000th person sees 12 12 12 12 12
and so on and so forth.

seems feasible if you look at it like that up to 6 billion people. the odds are in and seemingly unchanged by your random series of events to prduce 7 or 8 of the same number.

I mean no disrespect by this and just wish that all of those of you thinking a couple numbers means anything supernatural, well just look at all the numbers on your computer.

And yes I eagerly await 2012 as well, I take my own mental notes on numbers and the way they appear and have my own fanciful conclusions as well.
I am even of the opinion that and earthquake will hit in the very near future all the way up the west coast devastating much of it.
Why, because i listened to an art bell show.

Therefore I am not saying to discredit numbers just think a little harder before coming to conclusions and never think of your conclusion as final!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
ok someone help me please its doing my head in because its even emblazoned on my dam clothes (bullrot wear? 313 squad, heavyweight 'DOGZ').

I see lots of numbers, it started with 11.11. But the main 1 i keep seeing lately is 313............. I even looked up 313 on google ages ago and got back info on a planet labelled UB313.. which i translated as NIBIRU.. which i dont truly believe exists anymore anyway but how do i know. Anyway F.. that its old.

WTF does 313 mean? is it positive or negative or is that up to me!? am i supposed to remember what i was thinking before i saw it? what do i do when i see it!?

I see 313 as a picture/metaphor, not just a number, i am the 1 in the middle of the two 3's, in this DUALITY we live in.. wat do 3's represent? is it to do with feminine energys? as life seems heavily leaning towards the feminine.

Probably because (they say) the REAL creator gods were feminine? I myself am kinda feminine as oposed to being a typical 'masculine looking male' im very balanced and in tune to both sides..

I also see 212, 414, 515, 616, yeh no need to go on u get my drift, all up in sequence to the master number 11.11.

im pretty fedup with it cause i dont know if its signs from my higher self or just some dam malevolent SCAM programming me n making me think im 'on the right track' as they say..... right track to what! going crazy and wrecking my life or evoluting my ass outa this sinbin planet?

LOL.

and im sorry if i couldve answered my question by reading all the posts here (if i havnt already answered it myself) but theres too many and i am kinda in a rush.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by Black_Sheep_Squadron]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Everybody talking about 11 11 is weird. My birthdate is 11/11/1980. It's weird.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
another 13 person here, i find it quite amusing

13 and 4 appear in lots of places for me, often combined with 7, all of which are my birth date numbers
i was born on the 13th in 13:00 hrs (july, 1983)

these numbers almost regularly come up in birth dates and addresses and floor numbers of those close to me, my personal matters, etc

i tend to consider them as a signal of the interconnectedness of our destinies/lives, possibly past lives and as symbols of my life path, don't know how to explain it better

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If you wish to understand the spiritual and scientific meaning of the gematraic values of the Kabbalistic Godnames in relation to the sacred geometries of the Tree of Life, the Tantric Sri Yantra and the Taoist I Ching, read the research articles (PDF) at smphillips.8m.com...
There you will discover the profound connection between number and geometry that enables scientific information about the subatomic world, the bone composition of the human body and the mathematical structure of the seven musical scales to be revealed. The articles prove rigorously that matter, man and music are holistic systems manifesting a universal pattern in both number and geometry.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
in my experience with numbers.i have ones i like, one that pop up all the time.and when it come to me and choosing.quite often im one way......always one away
kinda makes in wonder

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
what numbers are favourites of any ones?
if u like 8.lemme know.
similarities?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join