It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday List.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Grey goo scenario – Nanotechnology gone astray!

Failure of the planets electromagnetic field

Ice age

Earth crust displacement theory

Giant green monkeys from space

Err... i don’t really worry too much about these... just thought id add my penny’s worth

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
www.armageddononline.org... has lots of doomsday scenarios.

[edit on 8/8/05 by Thaumaturgus]

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Total Instant Awareness - the entire human race at once becomes trully aware in the metaphysical sense and the resulting surge in energy tears the planet apart as we transcent to a plane of existance that doesnt need any physical forms.

Of course the above is completely impossible as its human nature to destroy ourselves.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
www.exitmundi.nl has some cool Armageddon scenerios too, some are quite original and funny!

Sorry to ressurect this old thread...but I thought i'd share it.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
wow, thats a cool site

the big crumble is my favorite

Just picture it. You’re standing in the subway during rush hour. Then, suddenly, you hear a funny sound. It is the guy standing next to you. He looks ill. And then, the incredible happens. Right before your eyes, the poor fellow crumbles, much like a piece of porcelain breaking up. He literally cracks up into thousand pieces. And then -- he’s gone. Just that: gone. You find yourself standing at a foul-reeking muddle of liquid on the floor.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by alternateheaven
Total Instant Awareness - the entire human race at once becomes trully aware in the metaphysical sense and the resulting surge in energy tears the planet apart as we transcent to a plane of existance that doesnt need any physical forms.

Of course the above is completely impossible as its human nature to destroy ourselves.

im hoping that this one comes true , although it may only be a small percentage

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
if everyone in the world farted at the same time would it be the end of the world?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
-Apophis orbit might be thusly influenced by the close encounter with earth in the 2030's that it will hit us smack in the face in the 2040's ? (glanced something about that need to look it up)

-A gamma ray burst? might happen in our milky way, sterilizing everything from 25 to 100% of the milky way lol.

-God might exist and had enough of us.

-An alien species might invade

-Nemesis our hypothetical binary star might be real and come to close or influence an orbit so that we see another planetary collison in earth's history

-The lightbulb inside the sun gives out

top topics

<< 1   >>

join