It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back in the USSA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Have you noticed how supermarkets are encouraging the self-help check-outs where most people use their credit cards, even when there are 6 checkers standing around not doing anything??

Do you ever really think about those little machines you slide your credit card through?

Did you ever wonder what might really be going on in there or what might be happening in the future??

Get Ready for the USSA

You will be happy to learn that the former head of the KGB (the secret police of the former Soviet Union), General Yevgeni Primakov, has been hired as a consultant by the US Department of Homeland Security. Do you think he will share his expertise in "security" to prepare US citizens for domestic internal passports under the pretense of fighting the never-ending "War on Terrorism"?
The way it works is you give them your credit card and they slide it thorough like you would in a store and then they hit a button and the monitor reads: CAPPS II, SS CTF. The SS CTF evidently stands for State Security Citizen Threat File. But it has nothing to do with the Department of Transportation. It goes directly to a division, which has been established between the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security, and the CIA and several other federal agencies. This is a new division, referred to as the Office of Internal Security, which is coordinating the effort to establish citizen threat files on every US citizen. It will be a huge database including credit files, medical files, political and religious affiliation, military history, attendance at anti-government rallies,etc.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
can u like get a transcript of the interview, cause the author keeps saying he says this or he says that. in anicase i need to know more wat this is.

Primakov said that this is one of the steps now being employed along with NICA and new identity upgrade features which are coming to your driver's license. It is being used to get the people used to new types of documentation and carrying new types of identity cards pursuant to the United States instituting a formal policy of internal passports.And he actually used the words "internal passports."

It's like he said and he was pretty knowledgeable. When the NICA (National Identity Card Act) gets passed, the Posse Comitatus Act gets overturned, a few other pieces of legislation yet to be proffered get passed, the White House will have more control over the American people than the Kremlin had over the Russian people when Stalin was alive. He said that and then he laughed.

What Primakov finds funny are what he calls these "right wing flag wavers" that were so anti-communist and now they're supporting a state policy of internal passports.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Have you noticed how supermarkets are encouraging the self-help check-outs where most people use their credit cards, even when there are 6 checkers standing around not doing anything??

Interesting link, I guess.
But your "hook" about grocery store self-help lanes is a bit misleading. Further, I use those checkouts regularly and most people seem to be using actual money, ie cash.

I do wonder how unbiased your article is, too, since it came from
www.impeach-bush-now.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Actually, since those machines dispense cash back to the customers it can aid in tracking paper money. If they ever were to convert to fully automated check out then your money could be tracked from machine to machine, and they could know what you bought with that money. But that's not the problem... the problem would be in those little "club cards" they give you. Note how they always ask if you have your card to scan for discounts, rewards, etc. Once they scan your card, which is registered to you, they can track what you have bought.

I'm not paranoid about it, honest!
I have every club card for almost every store I frequent. If they're going to drag me away in the middle of the night, then they're going to drag me away in the middle of the night.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
But your "hook" about grocery store self-help lanes is a bit misleading.
I do wonder how unbiased your article is, too, since it came from
www.impeach-bush-now.org...

I only put a 'hook' in there at all because it's required by ATS that I say something and I have wondered about why they're pushing the self-help lanes myself, and even the ones in the regular lines that people swipe their cards through all the time. So, in my brain it made sense. I didn't intend to mislead.

I'm sure the article is biased. Yes.

I'm sorry deltaboy. I cannot find a transcript of the interview. I will look for more information and post if I find anything.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Although there is a truckload of chatter on this subject out there, there are no unbiased or more reputable sources that I have found. Most refer to the article I posted (from 2003) or Al Martin, the author. He seems to be the source. I do not know him or if he's trustworthy.

AL MARTIN is America's foremost whistle-blower on government fraud and corruption. A retired US Navy Lt. Commander and former officer in the Office of Naval Intelligence, he has testified before Congress (the Kerry Commission and the Alexander Committee) regarding Iran-Contra. Al Martin is the author of "The Conspirators: Secrets of an Iran Contra Insider" (2001, National Liberty Press, $19.95; order line: 1-866-317-1390) His column "Behind the Scenes in the Beltway" is published regularly on Al Martin Raw: Criminal Govt. Conspiracy (www.almartinraw.com...)

Another Al Martin Article on this subject

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Do you ever really think about those little machines you slide your credit card through?

Did you ever wonder what might really be going on in there or what might be happening in the future??

Get Ready for the USSA

You will be happy to learn that the former head of the KGB (the secret police of the former Soviet Union), General Yevgeni Primakov, has been hired as a consultant by the US Department of Homeland Security. Do you think he will share his expertise in "security" to prepare US citizens for domestic internal passports under the pretense of fighting the never-ending "War on Terrorism"?
The way it works is you give them your credit card and they slide it thorough like you would in a store and then they hit a button and the monitor reads: CAPPS II, SS CTF. The SS CTF evidently stands for State Security Citizen Threat File. But it has nothing to do with the Department of Transportation. It goes directly to a division, which has been established between the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security, and the CIA and several other federal agencies. This is a new division, referred to as the Office of Internal Security, which is coordinating the effort to establish citizen threat files on every US citizen. It will be a huge database including credit files, medical files, political and religious affiliation, military history, attendance at anti-government rallies,etc.

A note on the club cards:

ANY local merchant that "requires" you to swipe your "gold card, etc." to receive their "discounts" is illegal!

It's been through the courts time and time again.

ILLEGAL . . . PREJUDICIAL !!!

They cannot require that you have a "card" to get the "so-called" discounts.

Just like . . "No Purchase Required" to enter a so-called sweepstakes.

Indefinitely the cashier, or a "roaming supervisor" has a "store card".

Make your purchase(s),and when they ask for your "bonus card, per se" simply request they use their "store card". Most often each cashier has their own . . . otherwise they will get it from a "supervisor".

Obviously, the store wants you to use "YOUR" card, so as to use your purchasing habits to market to you. Duh?!

"Could you use your store card, I seem to have left mine at home, with wife, etc!?"

100%

Rarely does the cashier even blink an eye, but there have been times when they had to call a "manager"!

LOL!

When considering $15-20 savings, on a $150-200 grocery bill, hell yeah I ask them to use their "store card".

Who needs to know that I purchase 3+ packs of charmin, etc. in a given period of time.

Direct your marketing approach based upon someone elses purchasing habits!

N E WAY?!

Just my thoughts as to the "Gold Cards" offered by retail establisments.

Yeah, I'll give you ALL personally identifiable info just to "get" your special discounts.

Don't think so!

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Some very stupid CEO's came up with the self check out grocery concept. Why? You can act like your scanning your products and not really scan it which means you can walk out with 20 dollars worth of products for around 5 dollars

As for the USSA(USSR),,,I think is an appropriate name..after all Homeland Security Chertoff really looks alot like Lenin

Guess that Khazarian genome is strong

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
It's not the Preperation-H that raises eyebrows, it's that copy of The New Pearl Harbor that will set off Michael Chertoff's red alert.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
By god that is Lenin...

This is not a one line post now...

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
they would also keep a list of commonly bought things, people in your household, and see if your consuming the regular amount and type of resources and do comparisions to see if someone else is living in your house. that kind of data mining takes massive computers though. its covert rfid. its also a way to track cash purchases to a user (some ppl hate cred cards).

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
Some very stupid CEO's came up with the self check out grocery concept. Why? You can act like your scanning your products and not really scan it which means you can walk out with 20 dollars worth of products for around 5 dollars

magnito-student

As you scan each item . . . it records not only the price, UPC, etc., but also the weight of that item. This is then compared to the overall accumulative weight on the [BAG] side of the [easy] checkout.

If [what's in your bags] doesn't equal [the overall transaction] . . .

Please see the checker for assistance.

No, the system isn't fool-proof, but it does incorporate some [safeguards].

[edit on 7-8-2005 by 12m8keall2c]

ed to shorten quote

[edit on 10-8-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Wow, you've been watching too many movies guys...

The customer loyalty cards are used in-house to track your purchasing habits and integrate with mailings/offers taylored to you. I haven't heard of any major chain sharing or disseminating data to the government without some form of legal demand/request. I think it's a great idea, I just wish they'd switch to one "common card" instead of having to carry around 10 different store cards. I couldn't care less who knows what I buy, when I buy it, or how many I buy. If it means I get some sort of discount along the line that's fine by me. If it means the stuff I like (and expect to be available) is in stock because they track my purchasing habits that's great too.

But I guess that's how it is when you don't go around breaking the law... I suppose it would be rather distressing if I were running a meth lab though.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Here is the press release about this issue from the homeland security website itself

www.dhs.gov...

And this is a good point of which people should choose to think about

The American citizen-taxpayers are now presumed to be the terrorists; we are being punished by our Government big shots for what the real outsider terrorist groups have done, and are doing, to harm us. There is NO LOGIC here, only fear, and "they" see the opportunity to bring down America and the US Constitution! (I do not know if Osama bin Ladin was responsible for 9-11 or not, but if he was, then we have let one crazy camel driver destroy our way of life with one single act, and 225 years of American freedoms are being destroyed, just as Osama wanted). Are we just going to sit back and do nothing?

www.federalobserver.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student

I just think it's so sweet that they are matching. aaaaawwwwwww.
ed to shorten quote

[edit on 10-8-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

new topics

top topics

join