It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

62 children meet aliens in Zimbabwe?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I know of Cynthia Hind very well...she was a Zimbabwean UFO researcher therefore a fellow countryman to the children, so to speak!. No stranger to the subject, a woman, she was supervised, and she did a pretty good job.

ETA: And a wee observation if I may, you would do well to approach things in a calmer more gentler manner and avoid prejudging people like myself. I am in my 58th orbit of the sun and dont consider myself a fool.
Just FYI

edit on 10-3-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

ETA again...( forgive me, its old age setting in...) I dont need to go read any thread you may have contributed to on this particular case. You have your opinion, I have mine.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

OK then. I recommend a new thread called "Kiddie fiddlin' aliens" since you are obviously doing this 'for the children' and not to your own deluded ends to prove that aliens exist based upon belief alone.

Im doing "this" in search of the truth , no delusions just my own curiosity.

There are tons of holes in this case -

What are are the "holes" in the case?

not least of which was who investigated it and how they went about that investigation. Why the heck was a school letting a complete stranger with no background check in to interview these kids anyway??

John Edward Mack, M.D of Harvard
en.wikipedia.org...

How would you know if there was or wasn't a background investigation in to John Mack? Should the School have let someone they knew personally investigate with limited or no experience, credentials? Im sure Zimbabwe is full of persons of Macks expertise.

Let me guess; one of these kids shows up now and says "you know, it was all a big prank" - MiB/NWO/reptilian gaylords got to them??

Well that has not happened thus far hasn't it? Who are the 'gaylords' idgi?

Is there no end to the madness that is fabricating reality out of incredibly weak stories??

A fabricated story is one thing, a collaboration of 62 school children at recess does not fit the same mold.

I personally take this as a slight on people's skills to effectively manage children if they, for one second, think this case holds water after reading up on it.

I read quite a bit it, I don't see any instance of neglect on behalf of school staff. perhaps they dressed up as ET and hoaxed the children for bad grades? Well I doubt that but those kids witnessed something, someone and several craft none the less.

If you are implying I can not manage children due to my view on this case then shame shame on you.

You can place this sighting next to paedophilia in brevity if you wish. Paedophilia exists and can be proven. This cannot and furthermore undermines the depth of abuses actual people go through when in actually real cases of child sexual abuse.

-m0r

IM not saying this is anything related to pedophelia, im saying they should be taken as seriously when making a claim and in such numbers. There is nothing to suggest a kiddie fiddler performed obscene acts and then threatened them to cover with an alien story. Surely one of the kids would have mentioned that.
edit on 10-3-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Unknown Alien, as I've already posted my thoughts on the matter can be read relatively quickly here. I am open to being wrong and am happy to continue dialogue for a better conclusion. As far as I'm concerned though this dead woman Cynthia Hinds and the also dead John E. Mack ballsed this case up via their own bias and thus have spoilt any chance of actually finding out what happened.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I would be interested to know why you needed to mention the word dead as in....dead Cynthia Hind and dead John Mack? Does the fact they have gone astral travelling change anything??

and oops! another ETA: What were their bias'? I need enlightening here.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

The burden of proof does not rest on Mack or Cynthia or even the case die with it. The kids are in the mid to late 20's if im correct. They have many years before them to talk to those who seek them out. They could simply say "it was a prank" sure, but that has not happened. Some i can imagine may have a foggy memory since it was when they were children and this took place in 1994. But i would also imagine many remembering something so profound quite well. That is why this more then deserves more investigation. A scientist could even go to the landing site today and even possibly find some physical evidence and soil readings.

And NO im not an Alien

edit: attacking Cynthia Hind's beliefs as silly as they may seem does not discredit this case.

Avatar is just a film, this Happened. When you cant debunk the evidence attack the charter of the investigator... even insult the people that show interest nice

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
OK

So if tho's kids have never seen or heard of UFOs before than how comes all the drawings are so different? very different maybe the story are the same but clearly the eye witnesses are not, maybe the hoaxer forgot to show them all a picture of what they all see, it like the kids are saying i saw a lion yet go and draw every 4 legged animal on the planet

I tend to steer well clear of any kind of alien face to face meeting type storys/hoaxes, i just don't think they happen

So what was the incentive here exactly?

The world governments wont listen to the ETs pleads to stop destroying the world so they go land in a kids school in Zimbabwe in hopes they can do something about it.... COME ON!!!

These type of storys almost never make any kind of sense i mean if they ET was so clever you would think they would have picked the people who are trying there best to prove of ET visitation to the world who also echo thos same concerns, so then and then relayed the message on to the public WITH A SMOKING GUN!

Hey ET if your reading please get in contact with Above Top Secret forums and we can help you bring your message to the world alot more so than thos school kids in Zimbabwe, and we together can get our leaders to change there destructive ways, if you really care about our path and our planet then i trust you will contact us and arrange a meeting hope you don't mind if we bring our video cameras...

I don't actually mean that ^ i'm just putting my point across that this is clearly a hoax and certainly not the type of behaviour you would expect form a highly highly advance civilization that travel the vast reached of space.... is it?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
OK

So if tho's kids have never seen or heard of UFOs before than how comes all the drawings are so different? very different maybe the story are the same but clearly the eye witnesses are not, maybe the hoaxer forgot to show them all a picture of what they all see, it like the kids are saying i saw a lion yet go and draw every 4 legged animal on the planet

Ever see a group of kids draw oh say a horse and they all drew the same thing? Some will make the horse look like a dog, some what looks like a goat. But they all draw a 4 legged animal. If they all drew the same exact thing i would suspect they had practice even practiced together. Not in this case, fundamentally the same.

I tend to steer well clear of any kind of alien face to face meeting type storys/hoaxes, i just don't think they happen

Why? Why not? People laughed at Columbus, if the world can be round why cant other beings off w0rld contact people? Get here from point A to point B or even take a short cut? Of course such a method has not been invented here so it cant be done huh? The laws of stellar travel are restricted to the current technology of Earth's scientists thereof the rest of the universe

So what was the incentive here exactly?

There does not appear to be an incentive, the children had nothing to gain.

The world governments wont listen to the ETs pleads to stop destroying the world so they go land in a kids school in Zimbabwe in hopes they can do something about it.... COME ON!!!

Who says the ET's plead with the Government to stop destroying the planet? Who is to say the beings expected anything from the the children ? That is a suspicion, nobody knows why.

These type of storys almost never make any kind of sense i mean if they ET was so clever you would think they would have picked the people who are trying there best to prove of ET visitation to the world who also echo thos same concerns, so then and then relayed the message on to the public WITH A SMOKING GUN!

Reasoning with an Alien possibly dimensional species is unrealistic. That is like saying the Native Americans had the Europeans all figured out when they showed up. And even the natives could identify more with the Pilgrims more than we could ET id bet. Maybe they don't care if we all believe they are real. It is not my interest to prove im real to the world but the people that meet me i expect them to at least think so. Why would they care? Maybe they overestimate our intelligence and expect us to know they are here, after all they have quite a history and made appearances here and there.

Hey ET if your reading please get in contact with Above Top Secret forums and we can help you bring your message to the world alot more so than thos school kids in Zimbabwe, and we together can get our leaders to change there destructive ways, if you really care about our path and our planet then i trust you will contact us and arrange a meeting hope you don't mind if we bring our video cameras...

I don't actually mean that ^ i'm just putting my point across that this is clearly a hoax and certainly not the type of behaviour you would expect form a highly highly advance civilization that travel the vast reached of space.... is it?

How is it clearly a hoax? Instead of making such accusations can you explain how exactly this hoax was orchestrated? And what behavior would you expect? We lesser advanced humans set the mandates and rules of for conduct on planet earth? If we do things a certain way then these beings must cater to our expectations? Id bet they would do things their way, where and when they want. Talk to who they want. Who is to stop them?

If they are as smart as I think they are, they will steer clear of getting involved with the Governments. And if I was them i would give the Governments the bird during a flyby over the Whitehouse.

pilot: I see several craft, yes a window and what appears to be a hand.. eh a middle finger

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I need to go thru' all my info and find a couple of reports from Zimbabwe the day before the Ariel School incident, where UFOs were sighted by different witness's.
It adds weight to the School sighting IMHO.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Man alive - if we ever do make contact with interstellar/dimensional beings - you guys are so going to be the cultural crutch on which we poke fun at.

The burden is on proving it's a hoax? Sod off!

The burden is answering all the scrutiny and still having a solid case afterwards - this reeks of believer mumbo jumbo - why don't you go back to your holy books and/or crystals and leave the real figuring out to those capable of it?

-m0r

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
There is supposed to be a film coming out about this, but I cannot find any recent data about it. It's a great story. It certainly deserves a documentary.

By the way, the bashing these stories get is unwarranted. I don't care if 25 kids lied to John Mack. It's still an interesting story. (Of course, I don't think the kids lied.)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Man alive - if we ever do make contact with interstellar/dimensional beings - you guys are so going to be the cultural crutch on which we poke fun at.

The burden is on proving it's a hoax? Sod off!

I implore you to prove this is a hoax that would satisfy me, im not satisfied. I would love this case to be solved but it hasn't. I don't see the debunkers doing their job here. Just a bunch of "it aint so" and that's fine. Im interested in those who are dong the footwork.

The burden is answering all the scrutiny and still having a solid case afterwards -

The scrutiny being calling the children liars, attacking the character of the investigators.

this reeks of believer mumbo jumbo -

How so? The 62 children were a bunch of UFO buffs that concocted a hoax? I just don't see it.

why don't you go back to your holy books and/or crystals and leave the real figuring out to those capable of it?

-m0r

Umm well I can only speak for myself and I don't have nor read Holy Books nor am I religious. I do not own Crystals either, what a silly and unwarranted stereo type. And who exactly is capable of solving the case? Someone making proclamatons on ATS or someone willing to track down witnesses and examine the landing site in Zimbabwe?

Oh Mor , please act like an adult and maybe save face.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
There is supposed to be a film coming out about this, but I cannot find any recent data about it. It's a great story. It certainly deserves a documentary.

By the way, the bashing these stories get is unwarranted. I don't care if 25 kids lied to John Mack. It's still an interesting story. (Of course, I don't think the kids lied.)

If you haven't kept up it has been left unfinished since 2008 due to lack of money.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Here's the video

edit on 10-3-2011 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2011 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
A good doc on John Mack and touches on the Ruwa case more recent.
John E Mack - Experiencers

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Im interested in those who are dong the footwork...

...Oh Mor , please act like an adult and maybe save face

All I read from those 'believers' who wish to 'know more' is for others to do the work. Funnily that's all I ever hear from that side of the fence "Prove it's a hoax", "recreate this exact video", "children don't lie!".

Research, reasoning and then sharing it doesn't count as work...unless of course I'm proving it's the real deal...

I've put in hours reading up on this and would happily accept it as 'unknown' if there was any reasonable doubt in my mind.

Stop being petulant and put something forward here other than "Foofey!! Foofey!!"

-m0r

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

would this person Lie about something like this?

Maybe this is the enxt Obama, This is a cool case I never heard of. I wonder who all these children are today?

or what they are going to do.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
In the Ariel School case....these kids had no time to prepare a story ( they are too young to even contemplate such a thing IMO) these children were all in a Private School and from very good families plus they had a deep respect for their Headmaster and also were very aware he punished anyone who put the school in a bad light.
I cannot see 62 of them hatching a plan like this, rush inside the school enmasse, pretend to be terrified, look perplexed about the whole situation when being questioned, draw very similar looking craft, describe the occupants of said craft in a similar fashion, know exactly where said craft landed etc.

You should really read about mass hysteria and how it works, because I'm not saying that these kids got together and planned a lie. I'm talking about collective imagination, and the fact that similarities between the stories exist is not a particularity but rather something to be expected.

Originally posted by anumohi
reply to post by Radiobuzz

Those children had a close encounter of the 3rd kind in REALITY....get over it

Don't believe me Mr. Armchair investigator, fly your ass to Rwanda and talk to those ADULTS yourself and put it at rest in your mind, i'm sure it will be as crystal clear now as it was then, if not more so

Mass Hysteria
Good God

Just because you believe this is a real event doesn't automatically make it true so there's nothing for me to get over with. Your logic makes absolutely no sense: assuming that this case is indeed mass hysteria is evident that the people involved will continue to believe they have experienced this event even when they're all grown up and that doesn't mean it will be reality. This is the same as many of so called religious experiences which turn out to be a farse. You're getting all defensive but you fail to see my point which contrary to yours is based on logic, not in sheer believing and good will.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Radiobuzz

What a roundabout, content-less argument!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Radiobuzz
You should really read about mass hysteria and how it works, because I'm not saying that these kids got together and planned a lie. I'm talking about collective imagination, and the fact that similarities between the stories exist is not a particularity but rather something to be expected.

Would you be so kind and post your credentials? Given your rigid assessment, one would presume you have all the necessary degrees in psychology or psychiatry, no?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Nice thread!

It's amazing that all 62 claim the same thing, and for someone to say it was "swamp gas" haha wow, talk about ignorance.

Again awesome thread, definately one of my favorites.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join