It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

criss angel discussion...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Mistic, they are ALL illusions.

Every last one of them. They are good, but not real.

He's a great magician but all he does is tricks, magic, illusion. Things that look real and 'unexplianable' but in reality, they are complex illusions.

What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes. Fool those senses and you can make people believe pretty much anything...

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I have asked before about his levitating. Is there anyone out there who witnessed his levitating????

I really need to know if the audiance was paid or how did he do it???

Dallas

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

I have asked before about his levitating. Is there anyone out there who witnessed his levitating????

Dallas

Paid audience. Simple as that. Would you simplydo a TV show if you could really perfom levitation?...

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Dallas

i will say that no one really knows if the audience was paid or not...

until we get a pick of him using wires as help, we will not know for sure if he is real or if he is a fake...

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

Dallas

i will say that no one really knows if the audience was paid or not...

until we get a pick of him using wires as help, we will not know for sure if he is real or if he is a fake...

Due, i'm getting sick of saying this, IT'S ALL AN ILLUSION. IF it was real, donlt you think he'd be shocking the entire woorld with his power?

Why settle for primetime, why not go to vegas, why not show the world what you can do and make a mint?

He's just a magician...

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J
Due, i'm getting sick of saying this, IT'S ALL AN ILLUSION. IF it was real, donlt you think he'd be shocking the entire woorld with his power?

that's what i was thinking...

infact, i was thinking "this guy is the new Jesus"

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
not all of them, are illusions being submerged in water was NOT an illusion it was real only one other had done that same feat years ago houdini but not as long as criss angel did it, free the mind from the body anything is possible & I do mean anything. For example remote viewing is indeed possible and being used by the cia & the governmet that is how they pinpointed husseins whereabouts in Iraq. Stargate was never "shutdown" it was re-classified. If you actually believed stargate was shut down I feel sorry for you cause you are gulliable & the government knows how gulliable most people are cause anything they say most people accept at face value but I'm not one of the "herd" I don't conform I see outside the box and most of what your so called government tells you to believe is never the truth only their truth they know you'll buy into. I know so many skeptics are on here just to spread disinformation and propaganda but you disinformationists can shove it cause I'm not one to listen. There is much society will come to realize in the not so distant future not everything can be "debunked" or called "fake" I for one await the day society awakens to the things that do exist & that are real & the real truth. Alot of Criss Angel's "illusions" as some of you call them are not illusions but the freeing of the mind from the body even martial artists know this to be true free the mind and anything is possible the spirit , body, & mind as 1 all things can be overcome Bruce Lee knew this to be quite true. Thats why he had a good long career and one of the best in martial arts for all time. Criss Angels follows this truth he knows it to be true time & again he has proven it and I dare any of you to hang from hooks in your back and let a helicopter pick you up off the ground with NO painkillers in you.. see how long you last or try submerging yourself totally in water for 24 hours straight. I dare any of you to let someone bury you alive in a casket with tons of dirt covering the casket in the rain I know someone who tried it but with concrete and died trying. Now any of you think about this the chinese the japanese know of the body, soul, & mind as 1 so do native americans it is a known historical fact.

[edit on 10-9-2005 by MisticDragon]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I honestly hope that thats what you were thinking! He's simply a somewhat talented illusionist/magician. He's good, but he's not all that!...

Originally posted by they see ALL

that's what i was thinking...

infact, i was thinking "this guy is the new Jesus"

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Well, not Criss Angel... But ATS member Selective ID has seen David Blaine levitate.

I was in Chicago, last year, and saw David Blaine, not too far from the Sears tower, if I remember right, and he done the double foot levitation.
He was aprox 4 ft from me, and I bent down to look under his feet...nothing, there were no platforms, and nothing attatched to him from above.

How he done it? Hell if I know

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
So now, you were an actual NON PAID witness to Blain's feat of levitation --yes? And he did do what I had seen him do on camera?

Dallas

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I said...

Selective ID saw him. Not me...

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Though feeling bad sayingit, i call Bollocks on this one. Its all just a trick. Nothing special, just atrick...

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I honestly hope that thats what you were thinking! He's simply a somewhat talented illusionist/magician. He's good, but he's not all that!...

i was just thinking about how he does "miracles" (or at least tricks), and comparing him to Jesus...

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Thanks for that..

Selective ID where are you tonight? Need your input here.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
vector J, you can't free your mind nor is your mind open to all possibilties that can be reached by freeing the mind, yyou show ignorance by disputing anything and not trying to see the truth you bury your head in the material world go ahead you're good at it. Like so many others who fail to open their mind to all things, one not opening their mind to new experiences does not grow stays inexperienced and lacks the knowledge that can be obtained by having the mind,body & spirit work as 1, free the mind from this one view of the world, see all the views all the possibilities. Martial arts is a good tool to freeing the mind to having the mind, body & spirit work as 1, in martial arts you learn to slow breathing to meditate, to being able to control heart rate to know what so many sensais knew before and having been teaching for so many centuries.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Though feeling bad sayingit, i call Bollocks on this one. Its all just a trick. Nothing special, just atrick...

And how do you support your opinion on that? Do you want to claim out of the blue that Selective ID is lying, or in some way still got fooled?? Then how??

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
What in GOD'S name are you talkign about? I'm open minded, but you provide me with nothign to believe in. Everything mentioned here is a well know TRICK. Where is my mind not open? What am i missing? Give me some proof and proove me wrong! Go on, do it! If you can, then i will submit to your knowledge and follow what you can teach me, otherwise i will continue on as i am...

Originally posted by MisticDragon
vector J, you can't free your mind nor is your mind open to all possibilties that can be reached by freeing the mind, yyou show ignorance by disputing anything and not trying to see the truth you bury your head in the material world go ahead you're good at it. Like so many others who fail to open their mind to all things, one not opening their mind to new experiences does not grow stays inexperienced and lacks the knowledge that can be obtained by having the mind,body & spirit work as 1, free the mind from this one view of the world, see all the views all the possibilities. Martial arts is a good tool to freeing the mind to having the mind, body & spirit work as 1, in martial arts you learn to slow breathing to meditate, to being able to control heart rate to know what so many sensais knew before and having been teaching for so many centuries.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Selective ID where are you tonight? Need your input here.

Dallas

you should u2u him / her...

it would be great to get this ATSers in here...

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Here he/she elaborates more...

www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-9-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Again thanks for that. I need more but not because I'm a skeptic..I just can't believe it.

I seen the Zulu tribe magic man in the jungle do it (appx 10 feet), along side a hanging from no-where rope. And was shocked at that.
But anyway selectiveID can best answer our questions since he was in Chicago to see Blair and his several inch display of levitation.

Dallas

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join