It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When do you think the World Will End?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Allow me to add if something crazy happens like End of Days and the earth is on fire and we all are killing eachother I am headed to Walgreens getting some Oxyconton and than heading off to the woods where I hope no one will be. I figure death hurts so I would at least like to be pain free!

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The answer depends on your view of "end"

Nuclear war isnt going to be the end of the "world". Life will come back no matter how bad the outcome is.

I guess the true answer is your world ends when you die.

Something that I am not afraid of.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
the world may never end.

what use is it to me to find out exactly how long it will continue to exist.

that doesn't matter to me.

as far as i am conserned, the world will end the day i am declared dead.

---

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I think the earth will end when the sun reaches critical mass and explodes.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The sun exploding or just expanding would mean the end of the world. If that happens, everything that we know of on this planet would be barbequed.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
The sun exploding or just expanding would mean the end of the world. If that happens, everything that we know of on this planet would be barbecued.

Um.. Thanks, that was kinda my point, and it WILL happen. Everything has a life and death, EVERYTHING.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
well I still plan on never dieing so

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salanthus
well I still plan on never dieing so

Thats basically my plan too.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
when the world goes in chaos ill just buy me a 36 pack of beer and some uzis
and sit back and watch T.V and start break dancing

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by hardcore14
when the world goes in chaos ill just buy me a 36 pack of beer and some uzis
and sit back and watch T.V and start break dancing

Such cute answers! I enjoyed reading them all

I have no idea when it will end or if it even will, but what I do know is that I can definitely see a very warped future ahead for Earth :shk:

I don't think I'm afraid to die, just hope it isn't painful

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
ummm. u do relize bush and kerry are in the same gang, it would not really matter who was elected, their both really just puppets, but yea i think 2012, god i hope not.... i have things planned lol yea. but then againg it could end 2007, because the bible missed out on about 6 years or so, so its really the year 2000, and jesus is supposaly comein 2001 and yea... just sumtin to think bout

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
The sun exploding or just expanding would mean the end of the world. If that happens, everything that we know of on this planet would be barbecued.

Um.. Thanks, that was kinda my point, and it WILL happen. Everything has a life and death, EVERYTHING.

and oh yea not neccisarily not humans theres a missing strand of dna that would have kept us alive, it can b regaind back but u would be considerd a vampire, here check it out, but shhhhhhhhhhhhh

www.geocities.com...

yea check that out

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
wierd I wonder how somone can contact the "vampires" also if they are still around

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
It will definately end, for me at least, when I die!

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
oh but u can, but their always on the move... vampire hunters and such tryin to kill em..

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
world will end when i die i guess

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
well exact date and time can be known if u visit India..there is a place in Uttranchal called Joshi Math which has a clock that clocks all the cycles of evolution....it is a time clock that was prepared by the knowledgeable Indina civilisation crores of years before..and yess there is a lot abt evolution of which Darwin has stolen an dmany Western Scientists are prooving..

it is already written in the scripts and Vedas of Indian civilisation ..which the Western world is researching at the moment

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hardcore14
i read threads and everyone says the world will end around 2012 i want to know your guys opinions of when you think the world will end

that sounds about right...
journals.aol.com...

The Great Tribulation, however, will begin this year!!!

Rev 6:
12I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.
15Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and

every slave and every free man

hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16 They

called

to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17
For the Great Day of YAHUVAHs & YAHSHUAs Wrath has come, and who can stand?"

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
no...the world will end sooner than you think. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Martial law will be imposed soon. And people on the red/blue lists will be taken away to the concentration camps.

I know this all sounds absolutely nuts...but it is true. Christians, Jews, and people who do not go along with the New World Order will be taken. They will probably come to your house at 4:00am in the morning..I'm not sure what the exact time is, but they are going to come and pick us up.

The world will change in 2012, it's not going to end.

There will also be major hurricanes hitting the east

and major asteroid clumps hitting in May...

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
first let me just say that those of u who claim that u r not afraid of dieing just deluding urself.
anyway back to topic, the world will end on 6/6/6 thats when the anti-chirst will walk the earth and nuke the whole planet to smitterins.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join