It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The star children are already on earth! Are you one of them?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hey moderator DontTreadOnMe
I m actually pretty sure that the topic of star children belongs in the paranormal.

And Boatphone cuz I just know it s true. When I read the whole story I just knew it, inside of me. I can t explain that.

Thx for your links Lady of the lake, they were very intresting

I think the most of ATS members are star children. We are not as the rest of the world cuz we think different and believe or discuss many mysterious topics where most people are afraid of.

yavis

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
-- I belive i am a starchild though ive never heard of star children reading this i do bleive i am.. Im only 14 yet i know more about the bible then any of my friends, family, and teachers... i also have alot of weird dreams involving me in the period of the ant-christ rising to power and the mark of the beast being used.. I also when i was in the 6th grade 2 years ago scored a 27 on the act higher then the average high schooler... I also strongly belive in what i do no matter what it is.. i have questioned my faith because of the bibles contradicting and hypocritical statements.. Though i still srtongly belive... ive also convinced many family members to follow the footsteps christ has left for us.. Aswell as friends. I dont belive that i put the words in my mouth its as if i know what i should say but i shouldnt...

--- I do belive the world will soon change..

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Wow, you people need to do research and those of you like the person above me need to be shut down. You are not a star child, SORRY!

But then again, it would kind of be hard to be a star child, considering that George Clinton, band member of Parliament and Funkadelic, and later solo artist under the name "George Clinton and the P-Funk All-Stars" was the one who came up with the idea of starchild, and it was in relation to his Parliament album, Mothership Connection. It's just a little story he made up to have a theme for his music at the time.

If you don't believe me:

en.wikipedia.org...

Let me quote:

On Mothership Connection (Parliament, 1976), Starchild first appeared (inspired equally by Sun Ra's "Black Noah" and Jesus); he is a divine alien being, who came to earth from a spaceship (his arrival is "the Mothership Connection") to bring the holy Funk (with a capital "F": the cause of creation and source of energy and all life), to humanity. As it turns out (according to The Clones of Dr. Funkenstein (Parliament, 1976)), Starchild secretly worked for Dr. Funkenstein, the intergalactic master of outer space Funk, who is capable of fixing all of man’s ills, because the "bigger the headache, the bigger the pill" and he’s the "big pill" ("Dr. Funkenstein," from The Clones of Dr. Funkenstein). Dr. Funkenstein’s predecessors had encoded the secrets of Funk in the Pyramids because humanity wasn’t ready for its existence until the modern era. The titular "clones" are the Children of Productions whose job is to ensure that everyone is on the One. Starchild’s nemesis is Sir Nose D’Voidoffunk ("Sir Noise Devoid of Funk" from Funkentelechy Vs. the Placebo Syndrome (Parliament, 1977)).

Have fun, this thread was embarrassing.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
een if there arent starchildren there will be the ones leading those people to where they need be...

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Alright, not to come down too hard on all of you supposed "star children", but come on. I fit the criteria well, but personally i think it's just an attempt for a bunch of misfits to BE SOMETHING. Somebody give me a link to a trusted news organization that has done a story on a "star child", and i'll check it out. Until then, you guys just sit around and try feeling special by talking yourselves up.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kwintz
Alright, not to come down too hard on all of you supposed "star children", but come on. I fit the criteria well, but personally i think it's just an attempt for a bunch of misfits to BE SOMETHING. Somebody give me a link to a trusted news organization that has done a story on a "star child", and i'll check it out. Until then, you guys just sit around and try feeling special by talking yourselves up.

Please my brother, you just can't imagine how it hurts to see people thinking that way. There is no profit, no ego, nothing of that. We are fighting that !

I myself am an indigo child, star child or whatever it is called. I just know i am different. In fact i didn't knew the name "indigo" until very recently (i discovered the word on ATS). And i never make publicity or talk to people about this, because i don't want them to have the same reaction you have. All i do is trying to help our planet evolving. You know, we just want to bring love, peace and wisdom to the world. I am fighting all kind of negative feelings that are actually in the human consciousness. PLEASE believe me.

Indigo_Child made a nice thread about indigo children, you can find it here.

[edit on 19/7/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Alright listen.

Has it ever occured to any of you that maybe this "more than normal human" talk could turn out to be counter-productive? If these types of people do exist (and i staunchly believe they do not), who's to say they won't try to use all of their "powers" to control the normal people? All of these self proclaimed "star children" and "Indigo children" say they are here to spread peace and love---that's B.S. The powerful are easily corrupted, what's the difference here?

Have any of you heard of the Heglegan Superman concept or the Theory of the extraordinary man? When people think they are extraordinarily special, they think they're "above the law". Who's to say these star morons won't go above the law in order to implement all of their love and peace garbage?

Once again, i don't think these kinds of people exist. Sure, some of you may be open-minded, loving, peaceful, and intelligent---so am I. But you should really use your logic a bit more often it seems.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
Do they glow in the dark?

You may think thats a silly question but the answer is yes, they do. In a world filled with violence, prejudice and war an enlightened soul will glow as surely as a firefly in the dark of a moonless night, as if a beacon to other truth seekers. Glowing in the dark of this world is a part of being a starchild.

Wupy

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kwintz

Well go to phoebe lauren s official site:

www.phoebe-lauren.net...

yavis

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I'm no star child......I'm no indigo child. I'm just a unique individual as everyone else is. Everyone has unlimited potential. Its just being able to tap into it, and focus it is what makes you a world changer. Yes the world is going to change but not as we hope. Current people in power care not of nothing but what they want. Money, oil, power. Trivial things when you no longer have a mortal shell to occupy to fight for. There should be a new movement. Towards unity between peoples. It has nothing to do with religion, but has everything to do with us as a race. We are all made of the same material. Sure we have different beliefs, but we mostly all believe that there is something else when we leave our shells. The more we work towards peace and unity, the more we would start to look at what we are doing to the very planet we live on. We only got this rock to live on, and if we corrupt it with toxins and waste there is going to be nowhere to go. I believe the Native Americans had the right way of living in the past. Living in harmony with the Earth, taking what they need, only when they need it. Death should be a natural thing, caused only by nature. I can see where we are headed right now, and I don't like the looks of it. When the ash falls who will be the ones to clean it up? Everything we built can be felled in one swoop. We are teetering to close to destruction in these times. I don't care if you believe in God or something else. Give a few mintues of your time everyday to think about Us as unifying. Maybe we can change our own thought patterns and get this stink of death and war out of our heads.

-Aza

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Wow, so Starchildren are the offspring of the indigo children hey? So what will the next generation be? The white dwarf children? Galactic Children? Coneheads? Wait, I got it "Star Child: The Next Generation".

Sorry, I just can't believe this whole Indigo/Starchild nonsense, no matter how hard I try. ALL of the people I've personally known who claim to be Indigo children have one thing in common:

1. Usually social outcasts. That could mean stay at home mum that rarely gets to go out, agrophobics or people that are basically allergic to nature/food/air/life/existence (actually all the people I've known claiming to be starchildren are 30 something, single mums with 2 or more kids, unemployed, vegans and suffered from numerous skin allergies related to their illogical aversion to exposing any part of their skin to the sun..no that's not an exagerration.)

2. All of them have been lonely.

3. All of them were either stick insects or grossly overweight.

I haven't found any solid proof (or even half-arsed proof) either of these types of "advanced beings" exist.

I don't mean to sound nasty or mean, but it seems obvious these people are just trying to find a way to make themselves feel special, to feel like their mediocre lives are better than they really are.

It's a lil sad actually, but hey, some people play sports or go clubbing to make themselves feel good and others convince themselves they originated from another planet. Whatever rocks your boat I guess...

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordGoofus
Wow, so Starchildren are the offspring of the indigo children hey? So what will the next generation be? The white dwarf children? Galactic Children? Coneheads? Wait, I got it "Star Child: The Next Generation".

Sorry, I just can't believe this whole Indigo/Starchild nonsense, no matter how hard I try. ALL of the people I've personally known who claim to be Indigo children have one thing in common:

1. Usually social outcasts. That could mean stay at home mum that rarely gets to go out, agrophobics or people that are basically allergic to nature/food/air/life/existence (actually all the people I've known claiming to be starchildren are 30 something, single mums with 2 or more kids, unemployed, vegans and suffered from numerous skin allergies related to their illogical aversion to exposing any part of their skin to the sun..no that's not an exagerration.)

2. All of them have been lonely.

3. All of them were either stick insects or grossly overweight.

I haven't found any solid proof (or even half-arsed proof) either of these types of "advanced beings" exist.

I don't mean to sound nasty or mean, but it seems obvious these people are just trying to find a way to make themselves feel special, to feel like their mediocre lives are better than they really are.

It's a lil sad actually, but hey, some people play sports or go clubbing to make themselves feel good and others convince themselves they originated from another planet. Whatever rocks your boat I guess...

Hey
Star children are NOT a new generation. They are here just to help as. That doesn t mean that they are better than the rest. They are as special as everything that lives (people, animals....).
And there are no enough proofs for people to belive in them. They don t even have to! Maybe someday they will....
But that doesn t matter. The important thing is just that they are here and that they help us.

yavis

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I too am an alien from afar, though not the one from space...or across the border...but afar, far, far away beyond the pacific, to the Asian country of Vietnam..

Anyways, you guys should go see a psychic or a chakra/aura adviser before you guys go prancing around, claiming your some indigo child or star child, just because you guys meet the qualification, or took some crappy survey that some 14 year old made. Its better that you go see an expert on this, not some 5 dollar palm reading psychic or those hotline...crazy new age kids...and 70's child.

I'm sorry for being rough, but I'm a tough critic..I mean dont get me wrong, I do believe star child, and indigo child exist, I also believe if a person were to reach a level of ascension or whatever you guys want to call it, we too can become one. I mean indigo child are based on the color of their aura, and u can change your aura, by opening your charka (im not gonna get into indepth as to how). But, this is the new world, and people are less likely to change their habit in life(and wont change their chakra)...so their not special

for me......i need to change my habits, and I gotta check on this local aura advisor (man, I would of never thought seeing 4 different psychics district near my house, all 15 mins or less away). AND YES! I play sports(lacrosse,soccer, and etc.) and yes I hang out..so I have a life...lol I just believe human are meant for something a little bit greater..

[edit on 20-7-2005 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The whole "indigo, crystal, and star children" trend has to be the most annoying one I've come across. Just another example of people desperately trying to find something to make themselves feel needed, accepted. A happy explanation for why they feel they don't fit in. It's even worse that they feed this crap to their kids. People will fall for anything. That's the only explanation I have.

"You are not a special snowflake."

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by capetull
The whole "indigo, crystal, and star children" trend has to be the most annoying one I've come across. Just another example of people desperately trying to find something to make themselves feel needed, accepted. A happy explanation for why they feel they don't fit in. It's even worse that they feed this crap to their kids. People will fall for anything. That's the only explanation I have.

"You are not a special snowflake."

This is not a trend at all but yaeh everyone has an other view on that ...

yavis

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
hopefully yavis will be our starchild president

okay next to my idea.according to one of the info i m recieving from some source in US.there is set up one lab in high mountain cave region.this lab the purpose is to create the next kind of starchild made of USA i believe.what happen is right now this experiment are really succes.
the bad thing about this USA MADE starchild is to become a soldier same exactly like what we do see in a movie STAR WAR the CLONES ARMY

so the real starchild have to help all the wrong design NEXT GENT CLONES in the awareness a real human type;mode,feeling,acts,style of living,and religions in order to maintain rings society in USA

P/S USA DESIGN IS TO BECOME FIGHTER,ARMY OR MILLITARY WELL I M THINGKING THIS NEXT GENT CLONES HAVE DIFERRENT MODE THEN THE REAL HUMAN

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   

The whole "indigo, crystal, and star children" trend has to be the most annoying one I've come across. Just another example of people desperately trying to find something to make themselves feel needed, accepted. A happy explanation for why they feel they don't fit in. It's even worse that they feed this crap to their kids. People will fall for anything. That's the only explanation I have. "You are not a special snowflake."

Whilst you may not believe in this concept (and many do not) is there any reason why you just dismiss out of hand others who do in such an offensive and demeaning manner?

One of the most important lessons that ‘star’ children and Indigos bring to humanity is the lesson of tolerance and acceptance. Perhaps you could learn something if your were not so closed minded.

For the record - everyone is special, even you.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady of the Lake

The whole "indigo, crystal, and star children" trend has to be the most annoying one I've come across. Just another example of people desperately trying to find something to make themselves feel needed, accepted. A happy explanation for why they feel they don't fit in. It's even worse that they feed this crap to their kids. People will fall for anything. That's the only explanation I have. "You are not a special snowflake."

Whilst you may not believe in this concept (and many do not) is there any reason why you just dismiss out of hand others who do in such an offensive and demeaning manner?

One of the most important lessons that ‘star’ children and Indigos bring to humanity is the lesson of tolerance and acceptance. Perhaps you could learn something if your were not so closed minded.

For the record - everyone is special, even you.

You said that very beautiful Lady of the Lake :-)

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by unholy enterprise
hopefully yavis will be our starchild president

Yeah who knows ....

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
dang it go see a psychic advisor on this one, right now, I doubt about half of you who claimed to be a "star child" are really a "star child", I mean like I believe maybe two are, but the rest are just unknowingly lying to themselves, just because they meet some false qualification, or pass some survey. Also, if star children are here to help us, how have you guys on the forums, who claimed to be a "star child", has helped society or your community?

Oh yea go see a REAL ONE!! Not call some stupid hotline, or some 5 dollar palm reading lady...cuz most likely their taking you money.....and BSing it to too!

Well, prove me wrong and go now!! And tell me your results. Oh yea, dont get me wrong, I do believe some of you are "star child", like I said before, I just also believe some of you are lying to yourself, to make you feel better, like other had said before, I'm just a tough critic thats all...

[edit on 21-7-2005 by skyblueff0]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join