It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Wow!!! There No Way Out of This One!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
For those who don't believe theres a nwo thingy coming or those who believe 9/11 was not an iside job, please tell me what you think of this and I encourage you to do the cross refrence to see if this is a real qoute that Kissinger said back in 2000 long before the attacks on September 11,2001 “I can think of no faster way to unite the American people behind George W. Bush than a terrorist attack on an American target overseas. And I believe George W. Bush will quickly unite the American people through his foreign policy.”
-Henry Kissinger, appearing on CNBC, 2000-Dec-13

Mod Edit: to remove ALL-CAPS title

[edit on 14-7-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Sounds like a fake quote to me, December 13th was the day the Supreme Court came down with the decision, I seriously doubt anyone had Kissinger on talking about a terrorist attack.

Do you have a link to an official transcript of the show? If it's true, we'd have to see it in context to understand what he meant.

[edit on 7/14/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
“I can think of no faster way to unite the American people behind George W. Bush than a terrorist attack on an American target overseas. And I believe George W. Bush will quickly unite the American people through his foreign policy.”
-Henry Kissinger, appearing on CNBC, 2000-Dec-13

Even if this quote is real, what does an attack on an American target overseas have to do with 9-11?

Not to mention that this quote works with any American president.

If you attack us we unite, so I see this as more of stating the obvious than proof of conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Here's another one I thought this country was founded on a principle of progressive taxation. In other words, it's not only that the more you make, the more you give, but proportionately more because when you don't have very much money, you need to spend it on the necessities of life.”
-Wesley Clark, retired US Army general and former Supreme Commander of NATO, on Tim Russert's Sunday news show 2003-Jun-15, citing the Communist Manifesto as a founding document of the United States

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
How do you like this one: We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans...that we forget about reality.”
-President Bill Clinton, quoted in USA Today, March 11, 1993, Page 2A, “NRA change: `Omnipotent to powerful'” by Debbie Howlett

“You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say.”
-Bill Clinton, May 29, 1993, The White House
Here's another one that should make you realy see if you care about U.S.A. The high office of President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom, and before I leave office I must inform the citizen of his plight.”
-John F. Kennedy, at Columbia University, 10 days before his assassination. Several days before this speech, Kennedy ordered an initial issue of Treasury Department metal certificates. Three days after the speech, he proposed to Nikita Khrushchev that the United States and Soviet Union embark on a joint program to land men on the moon - Khrushchev received this proposal favorably. Also shortly before his assassination, Kennedy vowed to dismantle the Central Intelligence Agency, which he blamed for the Bay of Pigs disaster.

“The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.”
-John F. Kennedy, address to newspaper publishers, 1961-Apr-27

[edit on 14-7-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
oh wow, wHAT DO YOU GOT TO SAY ABOUT THIS HU? Write down the name of that mother#er. When I'm back in office, he's a dead man.”
-Bill Clinton, to a campaign worker, as reported by Samuel Wilson, a former political worker in Clinton's second campaign for governor, in an interview with Capitol Hill Blue's Doug Thompson, regarding a local townsperson encountered on the campaign trail who called Clinton a “two-bit politician”

“When people kill us, they should be killed in greater numbers. I believe in killing people who try to hurt you. And I can't believe we're being pushed around by these two-bit pricks.”
-Bill Clinton, quoted by George Stephanopoulos in his book All Too Human, regarding his Somalia deployment misadventure

“I'd like to kill all of these sons of bitches and just be done with it.”
-Bill Clinton, in a White House staff meeting during the impeachment process, as reported by Doug Thompson in his Capitol Hill Blue column of 1999-Apr-8

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Here's another one I thought this country was founded on a principle of progressive taxation. In other words, it's not only that the more you make, the more you give, but proportionately more because when you don't have very much money, you need to spend it on the necessities of life.”
-Wesley Clark, retired US Army general and former Supreme Commander of NATO, on Tim Russert's Sunday news show 2003-Jun-15, citing the Communist Manifesto as a founding document of the United States

This is appears to be an authentic quote, link: www.torgo.us...

However Wesley Clark was never in a position to have anything to do with tax policy in the United States, and he's factually wrong. Tax law in this country originally proportioned tax between the states based on population and there was no direct tax on individuals.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Kissinger could have been referring to the terrorist attacks on the USS Cole, which occurred on October 12, 2000.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Don't sell your self that "Wishful thinking" this is the way the NWO Elite talk about the rest of the world and thier plans, they speak in a vauge metaphorical way, you've read/heard it MANY Atimes by conspirousy theorists, now your seeing it with your very eyes.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I feel that quote was the reaction to the bombing of the COLE, but I do believe there have been many quotes and warnings from our leaders of what is happening, and what will continue to happen. Read my quote below.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Don't sell your self that "Wishful thinking" this is the way the NWO Elite talk about the rest of the world and thier plans, they speak in a vauge metaphorical way, you've read/heard it MANY Atimes by conspirousy theorists, now your seeing it with your very eyes.

There is nothing vague or metaphorical about what Kissinger said. To say that an attack on an American target overseas would unite the American people is clear, literral and blatently obvious.

Do you really think that this means Kissinger new 9/11 was going to happen?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
How about this quote from Abraham Lincoln. You know, "Honest Abe":
"I have the Confederate Army in front of me & I have the banks behind me. Of the two, the banks are more dangerous."

You see, the conspiracy behind influencing the government is not a new one. It's been there all along. The Presidents who have tried to warn the People about where the most critical dangers are really originating wind up being shot.

Even the USA Founding Fathers saw such dangers to a nation & wrote the Constitution with an eye towards protecting us, even today, against dangers such as these.
"The price of Freedom is eternal vigilance"--I think this one is by Thomas Jefferson.
The point here is that these dangers have come slowly & deliberately from those conspirators, down through the generations. Each new generation of citizens born has been socially "trained" to accept the unacceptable. It's literally the longest-running "mind-#" played on *everybody* who aren't included within the same elite classes that form the conspiracies.

When I wrote Future Shock, the whole point of it is that there never has been any "New World Order"...It's always been the "Old World Order" that we've been saddled with even as far back as the dawn of human civilization, perhaps even longer.

The trick is to open the eyes of the general public to what it really *is* that we've been living with & the kind of people who live with us on this planet.
Police are trained from early on that individual people are intelligent & insightful...But, when placed in groups, become dangerous, panicky animals. Well, a part of the "grand conspiracy" is to reduce people into "milling crowds" of cattle so that they blind themselves to the truth of what they really do to us. They *use* the "herd mentality" to their advantadge. They systematically reduce the masses into the lowest common denominator.

The term "sheeple" is derogatory but it's accurate. It's pretty much only in small groups/organizations (& websites like this) where people can still retain their individuality within the group: It's only here that intelligence & insightfulness play a key role in understanding the truth because it's very difficult to form a "herd" when individuals are scattered all over the globe.

top topics

join